XBLA - A World of Keflings - 800 points - Alien DLC Out Now for 320 points

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#31 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:21 AM

I really loved the first one but at some point I put the game down and when I picked it up a week later I couldn't figure out what the hell I was doing anymore.

I'm sure I'll buy this one too.

#32 wakawakawa

wakawakawa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:08 AM

Ok, I have all the collectibles now.

If you want me to share send a msg to my gamertag.

I think the for the help build 100 buildings achievement, you need to be connected to xbox live. I think it looks at your total buildings leaderboard, so if you aren't connected, the buildings you build aren't counting towards the achievement. You should be able to get it local or online, but need to actually be connected.

Edited by wakawakawa, 25 December 2010 - 02:41 PM.

#33 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:21 AM

hah...the kefkimos are canadian eh.

#34 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:13 PM

Ok, I have all the collectibles now.

If you want me to share send a msg to my gamertag. I might have to send a friend request before I can share though. Not sure how to share with non friends.

I think the for the help build 100 buildings achievement, you need to be connected to xbox live. I think it looks at your total buildings leaderboard, so if you aren't connected, the buildings you build aren't counting towards the achievement. You should be able to get it local or online, but need to actually be connected.

Message sent and FR also!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:51 AM

Ok so I've gotten to the point where I can make bridges, but the only mission I have is to work towards the castle. I built the advance school, but I need a second book. A little lost here...

seanr1221.png

#36 wakawakawa

wakawakawa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:27 AM

Ok so I've gotten to the point where I can make bridges, but the only mission I have is to work towards the castle. I built the advance school, but I need a second book. A little lost here...

Don't remember exactly where the 2 books are, but I would build all the structures you can and talk to everyone and do all the quests. You might also want to do a walkaround and make sure it's not lying on the ground somewhere.

Also make sure you actually build the university, it might trigger the 2nd book to appear. There was one structure I didn't have the materials for, but once I built it someone gave me what I needed.

#37 Bretts31344

Bretts31344

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:14 PM

I don't know if this is true or not, but to get all the presents, people over at 360achievements said you can miss one. Read my spoiler so you don't miss out. I know I missed a quest
Spoiler

I sent some of you my collectibles, maybe I screw it up though, lol.

#38 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Figured it out. I had to destroy the old school and took the book from that.

6.5 hours in and I can't put it down.

#39 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:53 PM

Figured it out. I had to destroy the old school and took the book from that.

6.5 hours in and I can't put it down.

There are 3 books out there somewhere. I didn't have to destroy the school to build the university.

#40 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:55 PM

I really loved the first Keflings game. It gives me my favorite part of an RTS game, building things. In games like Starcraft, I love building a base, but I don't care for the combat part. Keflings is this stress free building that hits the right spot for me.

I played the new Keflings game over the long weekend. Got all 200 gamerpoints as well. Pretty easy 200 points, though it does take a while to finish the game.

I've already deleted the game off my 360 as I don't see ever playing it again. Unless they give us DLC. The DLC for this game better have achievements too!!! Being an achievement ho, the DLC for the first game was worthless to me. :)

#41 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:16 PM

Completed for 200/200 this morning. Great stuff, looking forward to new worlds for DLC. Anyone who needs the collectables still send me a message.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

Then looks like I hit both glitches. Missing book, and a missing present.

I didn't get the present from Ratbeard for having eskimo Keflings, I was never even offered the mission, so I "technically" can't complete the game.

Ninja Bee's response? Restart.

My response? Fuck off, Ninja Bee :)

seanr1221.png

#43 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:48 PM

I really loved the first one but at some point I put the game down and when I picked it up a week later I couldn't figure out what the hell I was doing anymore.

I'm sure I'll buy this one too.

I hear yah and I got into the same rut when I stopped playing the first but went back to it.
A nice thing with this one is that if you talk to the important people they usually give you the goal you're trying to go for on the bottom left as they tell you their plea for needing 25 sacks of cloth for example.

Yeah I'm at the part where I'm looking for another book and just built my first bridge. My guess is it's in an area only accessible by a bridge.

I really love that you can move buildings around instead of having to take them all apart like before. Can really save you time when your resource gathering spot has moved far away.

As for the dude that mentioned that the game is a nice stress free building game and that he deleted it as soon as he got done with the achievements. What, you don't play games again just because you don't get any gamerscore?! Seems like if it's a stress free game that you'd replay it anytime you want to unwind.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#44 CouRageouS

CouRageouS

Rootbeer=Superwater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

Does anyone have a save for Kingdom of Keflings that has 20 banners? Or does anyone want to boost today? Since I finished the achievements for World thought I'd try to go back and finish the Kingdom ones.

Playing Kingdom again really made me appreciate the improvements in World. I hope in the next installment they allow you to assign the builders to carry anything.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#45 lotusflwr

lotusflwr

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:17 AM

Just got World this weekend. If anyone is looking to share decorations, I am happy to share what I have!

#46 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

been taking a break from Keflings since i got AC:Brotherhood
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#47 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

been taking a break from Keflings since i got AC:Brotherhood

Gee, thanks for the twitter update there.
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#48 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:05 AM

Ok so I'm missing the third textbook and I'm out of special pieces in the Desert Kingdom. I just had to break down the tents and worked around it that way. Had a few homeless Keflings but what Kingdom doesn't am I right.

Edit: Ah crap looks like I hit the bugs too.:bomb:

NinjaBee Reply on Xbox Forums About This Issue:

There is a known bug that NinjaBee is working to fix that causes you to miss out on one Textbook, and one of the pieces for the Giant's Gift. If you build the Metal Trader before you have unlocked Scoobs, you hit this blocking bug. As of yet, we have not found a workaround other than starting the game over or loading a save before the Metal Trader. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by Spybreak8, 30 December 2010 - 06:44 AM.
added quote

#49 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

Ok so I'm missing the third textbook and I'm out of special pieces in the Desert Kingdom. I just had to break down the tents and worked around it that way. Had a few homeless Keflings but what Kingdom doesn't am I right.

You need to build a building in the desert kingdom that builds the statues for building other buildings. (that's a lot of build in that sentence)

I ran into the same problem. I skipped building a structure and then ran out of statues/cactuses. I went back and built that structure and sure enough, it created what I needed. I really think that building should have been part of the required path before unlocking other structure's blueprints.

#50 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

Yeah so I started a new game and powered through it. I think it took me around 5 hours to get to the end and this time I did get to the end with no glitches like before (I enjoyed the gift the Keflings gave me in the end as well). Sure enough I must have talked to the pirate, ah "merchant", before I unlocked Scoobs my first time around. Well if you see a cool pirate with an exclamation point over his head, what would you do?

I held a little celebration; I decided to give all my Keflings the day off and they sat around in a circle humming or singing. Then I practiced some levitation lol. Oh by the way try the face that looks like :cry: in the top right. Your avatar falls to the ground like he's dead and all the Keflings run around in hysteria with their arms in the air. Hahaha
Posted Image

Edited by Spybreak8, 06 January 2011 - 09:08 PM.
grammar

#51 firehawk12

firehawk12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

A bit of a bump since I picked it up during the sale this week.

If anyone could share (or needs) decorations, please send me a message. PM me here or use the in game messaging thing to my gamertag: firehawk1234.

Cheers!

#52 wakawakawa

wakawakawa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

A bit of a bump since I picked it up during the sale this week.

If anyone could share (or needs) decorations, please send me a message. PM me here or use the in game messaging thing to my gamertag: firehawk1234.

Cheers!

I will share the full set with you when I get home from work.

If anyone else needs them, send me a msg on live and I will share with you.

#53 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

http://blog.ninjabee...s-today-on.html

Posted Image

Unlock "A World of Deathlings" Today on XBLA

Keflings to Bust a Cap

OREM, Utah - Apr. 1, 2011 - It's been along time coming for the happy-go-lucky Keflings. Today, it's payback time. NinjaBee announced that it released a patch today that unlocks the long-missing combat in A World of Keflings, turning your avatar's peaceful tiny helpers into raging 'Deathlings.'

All players have to do to activate the new feature is log into A World of Keflings and perform an in-game emote.

"Really, who wants to play an RTS where there's no combat?" said Brent Fox, Art Director at NinjaBee. "That would just be stupid. Not a lot of people know this, but making Keflings the easy-going game it is now was just a big mistake. We meant the original game to be like Age of Empires, Warcraft or Starcraft, but somebody messed up and forgot to build in the combat. I blame our QA department."

Core gamers eat your heart out.

#54 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

the cropping on the AF is horrible as is the lightning doesn't match at all, clearly an April Fool's joke...funny, but a bit more effort into it would have been a lot cooler.

#55 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

Lol that's funny. I'm just saying I'm still up for a war mode (think Black & White kind of gameplay), still love the main game.

#56 Lokki

Lokki

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:41 AM

Would someone be kind enough to share a collectible with me for the achievement? Thanks.
Posted Image

#57 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

Lokki, send me a friend request and I'll send you some collectibles and vice versa.

#58 Lokki

Lokki

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:31 AM

Thanks
Posted Image

#59 Lokki

Lokki

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

Finished up the achievements today. Only at 68% on the collectibles though. I had to spam build houses for the 100 buildings achievement.
Posted Image

#60 Hell Monkey

Hell Monkey

Social Link MAX!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:37 PM

Sorry I haven't gottne back to anyone thats sent me collectibles. I've barely been on and haven't even played World yet but I will do so ASAP to get them and figure out how to send back.