The Official CAG February 2010 Pick-Ups Thread

gbpackers94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Go for it.
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Mystical Ninja, Zelda link to the past. I have these games Incoming Harvest moon snes, Crash n the boys nes, Caveman ganes nes, Rampage nes, and Command and Conquer Red Alert Retilation Psx.

picture050h.jpg

picture052lv.jpg

Got this in the mail not too long ago; apparently it was some promotion Best Buy had for picking up Darksiders near release. It was a cool surprise, but what you see is how it was shipped #-o

- :ps3: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
- :360: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
- Clue Board Game
- Big Boggle Board Game
- Desert Coral manga

That Darksiders figure is worth some change. I sold mine (also from BB) for $55 on eBay a few weeks ago. Even today, they go for around $45.

[quote name='johnmirra']Today I picked up House of the Devil On DVD and Zombieland on blu ray.[/QUOTE]

Did you get it from Amazon?

51ktzYys8zL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I want that VHS so bad....

naa picked them both up at bestbuy i gave away all of my old vhs collection a while ago and i figured there was no sense in getting that even for the collector value.

2po4med.jpg

j9pzc5.jpg

Ninja Turtles (1987) Season 5
Pokemon Colosseum
Blowout
Link's Crossbow Training

found tmnt s5 for $4.99 at the video store, then stopped by GS and found those 3 for my backlog.

Mass Effect 2 CE in the mail from CAG
Office Season 4 from Goozex
Pinball HOF from GS
Rainbow Six Vegas from GS
Mass Effect 2 CE Guide from GS

cag002.jpg

cag001.jpg

I wasn't planning on picking up ME2 since I haven't touched our Xbox in months, and I haven't even played the first one, but one of my local GS's had a copy left, and I figured it'd be smart to at least pick one up. I may sell this if someone is interested,I also managed to get three armor codes =)

Ever since the third Ar Tonelico was annouced for PS3, I thought about starting the series, and again one of my local GS's had a brand new copy of the LE of the Ar Tonelico 2 left for $29.99 so I snagged it, and I refused to pay the inflated price of Ar Tonelico 1, so I bought a brand new copy off Rosenqueen for $19.99 + tax and S&H. Although I already own Street Fighter IV, I've always wanted the collector's edition, and I found a really good price for a prisitine copy on Amazon. Glad I purchased it, it goes well with my BlazBlue LE and two TE fighting sticks hehe. And finally, of course, White Knight Chronicles, which I was able to pick up today. My boyfriend was amazing enough to stop by GS last week and pick the guide up for me before they ran out, so now my week is complete.

[quote name='Layd Dly']My latest pickup.

2010 Audi A4 Premium in Meteor Gray with Sport Package, Bluetooth, Homelink, iPod, & Exhaust Tips.
main.php
[/QUOTE]

:applause:

So far:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(12.99)
The USB hub that looks like a Newton's Cradle(2.99)
4 years of ESPN The magazine + Insider access($16)

[quote name='johnmirra']naa picked them both up at bestbuy i gave away all of my old vhs collection a while ago and i figured there was no sense in getting that even for the collector value.[/QUOTE]

I'd get it for sheer collector value. Sure, VHS tapes are defunct, but that is the coolest extra I've ever seen bundled in with a movie.

Oh crap, this is going to hurt..

Pinball: Williams Collection *USED* (XB360)
GameStop
$10

3 Halo 3 LEs
pcrichard.com
$66

Red Dead Redemption w/ $10 walmart.com egiftcard(XB360)
walmart.com/Bing 20% cash back promotion
~$50

Mafia II w/ $10 walmart.com egiftcard (XB360)
~$50

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 w/ $10 walmart.com egiftcard (XB360)
~$50

Madden '11 w/ $20 walmart.com egiftcard (XB360)
~$50

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (XB360)
walmart.com
FREE (after using walmart.com egiftcards)

Sceptre 47" LCD HDTV 1080p/i 60hz
$533

Total spent: ~$809

.. and we're a week into February. Help me.

Pick Ups!! I did get a bunch of comics too but too lazy to post. It was all Marvel Siege & the 2nd issue of the Mass Effect Comic. Click On Pics To Zoom :)

[IMG-c=6061]11855[/IMG-c]

Dante's Inferno Divine Edition & Bioshock 2 CE​

[IMG-c=6061]11852[/IMG-c]

Document of MGS2, Madden 09, Virtua Fighter 5, Parappa, Clank, Pangya, Disgaea DS & yet another RARE DS game Monopoly/Boggle/Yahtzee/Battleship​

[IMG-c=6061]11853[/IMG-c]
TP CE Guide, Xenosaga II LE Guide, Wind Waker, Chuck Season 1 :br:, Tekken Anniversary Collectors Case, RE 4 CE, Time Crisis 4 (got the guncon too but forgot to snap a picture). TC4 is ebay fodder most likely.​

[IMG-c=6061]11854[/IMG-c]
And Of course the best for last. Valkyrie Profile, Vagrant Story, Tekken 3, BoF II, Fire Emblems, Golden Suns. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta'][IMG-L=6061]11925[/IMG-L]

Just got the Scarborough Fair Gun Replica today :D[/QUOTE]

Did you just try and hide a Sneak King from your collection? ;)

[quote name='knightsdwn']Did you just try and hide a Sneak King from your collection? ;)[/QUOTE]

Actually it is a place marker cuz I have Madden 10 loaned out ATM. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta'] Just got the Scarborough Fair Gun Replica today :D[/QUOTE]

OMG, where did you get that from? Me wanty!!

[quote name='knightsdwn']Did you just try and hide a Sneak King from your collection? ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm more interested in why theres a Hannah Montana game in there.

Forgot to post these earlier, Guide from Amazon for $15.99, Shenmue II, KoToR II, and EGG are all from Goozex, And Fire Emblem was from Amazon shipped by J&R for $12.99.
main.php

And these just showed up in the mail an hour ago.
main.php

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I'm more interested in why theres a Hannah Montana game in there.[/QUOTE]

I had a bet with a friend about that. He bet me $40 that I wouldn't have the balls to play that on my old account to hit 100K gamerscore on the button. The catch was I had to keep the game and he even paid for the game. I hit it on the button alright. However so I dont have to pay him $40 back that has to stay on the shelf.

This account which has since been retired:

zxt+vendetta.png

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']OMG, where did you get that from? Me wanty!![/QUOTE]

It was a pre-order bonus in the UK with the game so I had a friend in the UK pick it up for me and send it my way. :)

It was also available in the Climax Edition box set in Australia.

:ps3: Red Faction: Guerilla $16.99
Amazon Warehouse Deals

:wii: USB/Ethernet Adapter $15
Amazon Seller

:br: Iron Man 2-Disc Collector's Edition $19.96
Amazon

The Late Shift by Bill Carter $8.96
Amazon

Robot Chicken Star Wars Special II $9.98

:pc: Trine $5
Steam

:ps3: Saint's Row 2 $15.76
CAG

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']I'm more interested in why theres a Hannah Montana game in there.[/QUOTE]

I noticed this also and was thinking I doubt he's trying to hide anything :D

Final Fantasy XIII LE Soundtrack! :D
[img-c=6061]11939[/img-c]
All 4 Discs
[img-c=6061]11940[/img-c]
Discs 1 & 2
[img-c=6061]11941[/img-c]
Discs 3 & 4
[img-c=6061]11942[/img-c]
The Thing on the Left is the Artbook, on the right the case for the CDs and the thing on the bottom is a pack that the Narrative CD came in.
[IMG-c=6061]11943[/IMG-c]
Half-Life 2 Raising The Bar Artbook & Bioshock 2 LE Guide
[IMG-c=6061]11944[/IMG-c]
MGS 3 LE, Chuck Season 2 :br:, Bayonetta, MGS 1
[IMG-c=6061]11945[/IMG-c]​

FF XIII Elixirs, KOS-MOS Gashapon, Flynn & Estelle :D Tales of My Shuffle Foil Cards, and a Regular judith
[IMG-c=6061]11946[/IMG-c]
K-ON Chibi, More Tales Cards
[IMG-c=6061]11947[/IMG-c]​

[quote name='eddie291']^probably play-asia.com

anyways, here's mine...

[/QUOTE]

No way I refuse to pay play-asia when they on average have a 30% mark up. dv8mad is the way to go for my Japan imports :D

For UK stuff I have a friend who can snag me stuff. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']No way I refuse to pay play-asia when they on average have a 30% mark up. dv8mad is the way to go for my Japan imports :D

For UK stuff I have a friend who can snag me stuff. :D[/QUOTE]

if you stumble on an item you want you can ask dv8mad to buy it for you ?
how much is shipping usually to ship in the US ?

Bought this stuff today.
2w73kba.jpg

Bioshock 2 was about 10 dollars after I got 54.66 trade in credit and Knuckles Chaotix was marked 14.99 but I got it down to $11.00 by asking. I've been looking for Chaotix and overall thought that was a half-way decent price for it boxed.

:360: Lost Odyssey (complete, $10, pawn shop)
:ps3: Flower ($5)
:ps3: Darksiders ($33 used)
:ps3: Red Faction Guerrilla ($5, used copy of Darksiders had Do Not Discard card, went online and got this)
:xbox: Ninja Gaiden Black ($10, pawn shop)

:ps3:Demon's Souls= $29.97(traded a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 that I got on clearance with a friend of my cousin)
:ps3:Dragon Age: Origins= $14.99(pawn shop)
:ps3:Brutal Legend= $19.99

bread's done
Back