Photo
- - - - -

Xbox 360 GameFly Deals with Free Shipping: Wolverine, Ghostbusters, Juarez 2 $10

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#151 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

C'mon Gamefly, restock Wolverine please!

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#152 Bargain Hunter Bob

Bargain Hunter Bob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:33 PM

Got mine this afternoon. Ordered it late in the day on 2/2. Looks like GameFly is definitely on the ball this week.

#153 duhdude

duhdude

The Casual Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

WOW. Sweet, I had 5% off from being a member, plus I just got my $5 Gamefly Dollar for another 3 months. So in total w/ tax $8.06 for Red Faction Guerrilla
Posted Image

#154 rkrocks123

rkrocks123

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:12 PM

The "keep" price for Wolfenstein is $14.99, which is the best price I've seen for it so far...

#155 Amos333

Amos333

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

Wolverine is back in stock. Just picked it up along with Ghostbusters.

#156 angelus

angelus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

Thanks for the update Amos333, I just snagged a copy of Wolverine.

#157 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 12:07 AM

Is Wolverine OOS again? I just see the 'Buy Alert' button under rent. I didn't remember seeing it after they got cleaned out the first time. Do I have to be a member?

Damn, I've been wanting this game for this price for a month now, but Family Video never has a copy in at my local store...

#158 tominater12

tominater12

Another Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:38 AM

So does anyone think world at war is worth what gamefly wants? Crap it is out of stock.

#159 KidYungn

KidYungn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:33 AM

Is Wolverine OOS again? I just see the 'Buy Alert' button under rent. I didn't remember seeing it after they got cleaned out the first time. Do I have to be a member?

Damn, I've been wanting this game for this price for a month now, but Family Video never has a copy in at my local store...

i got the same BUY ALERT message and i am a member. so i guess they are OOS of Ghostbusters and Wolverine

#160 Sinistar

Sinistar

Bob's my uncle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:41 AM

I don't have a 360 so this deal is useless for me, but I do have Call of Juarez on PS3 and for $10 I highly recommend it. It is a great game (especially at that price) that deserves at least one play through. I have the platinum and I enjoyed it greatly.

How did you get it for $10? The PS3 version is $22.99.. I think this sale is only for the 360 version.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also check my GameFly Referral link here ;)

#161 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:13 PM

Luckily I rented Call of Juarez and just did the keep it for 9.99.

#162 webdoggy

webdoggy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

How did you get it for $10? The PS3 version is $22.99.. I think this sale is only for the 360 version.

I'm not sure he is saying he got it for $10. Looks like he is saying he has it, it is a good game and for $10 he recommends it.

#163 duhdude

duhdude

The Casual Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

Luckily I rented Call of Juarez and just did the keep it for 9.99.

I just did this last night as well. Earlier in the week I picked up Red Faction. They'll be nice to flip back to others once I get all my playtime in.
Posted Image

#164 Sinistar

Sinistar

Bob's my uncle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

I'm not sure he is saying he got it for $10. Looks like he is saying he has it, it is a good game and for $10 he recommends it.

Yeah I guess I'll have to wait for the PS3 bargain bin sale then. :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also check my GameFly Referral link here ;)

#165 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

familyvideo has wolvie and gb 360 for $10 to. There is no free ship through. If anyone missed it here could order there.

#166 cris63

cris63

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:17 PM

call of juarez back in stock w/ free shipping. just picked one up after email alert

#167 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:33 PM

Really want X-Men Wolv and have been missing the $10 price now twice. Could I sign up for their 14 day free trial, keep the game for the $10 price, and cancel membership within that time frame?

Making Love To You Was Never Second Best ...
sig.gif

Second best website to CAG: www.consolecolors.com

#168 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

familyvideo has wolvie and gb 360 for $10 to. There is no free ship through. If anyone missed it here could order there.

Also checked your local ones. Picked up both those games locally for those prices.

#169 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

Really want X-Men Wolv and have been missing the $10 price now twice. Could I sign up for their 14 day free trial, keep the game for the $10 price, and cancel membership within that time frame?

No, I checked their terms and spoke to a CSR and they would back charge you for any shipping on any games you keep during either a free trial or a reduced price trial.

Only way to get games with free shipping and not get charged is to be a regular paying member not on any type of trial or introductory offer.

#170 VidPower

VidPower

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

Wolverine is back in stock again. Go go go!

EDIT: price has jumped up to $12.99

Edited by VidPower, 08 February 2010 - 05:29 PM.

Don't drink and drive. You might spill the beer.

#171 Moravagine

Moravagine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

I was about to order Wolverine (360) but it is showing as $12.99 now instead of $9.99. Not a huge deal but I'll pass since I Know it was cheaper just a few days ago.
Posted Image

#172 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:29 PM

No, I checked their terms and spoke to a CSR and they would back charge you for any shipping on any games you keep during either a free trial or a reduced price trial.

Only way to get games with free shipping and not get charged is to be a regular paying member not on any type of trial or introductory offer.

damn ... and I did see BIS but no free shipping and raised prices ... come on GF, come on.

Making Love To You Was Never Second Best ...
sig.gif

Second best website to CAG: www.consolecolors.com

#173 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, the wolverine comes out to 19 bucks for me now after shipping and taxes... the system has failed...

#174 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:48 PM

I seem to get really scratched up copies from them consistently but I always hear stories of getting great discs from gamefly. What is the deal with that?

#175 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:53 PM

I seem to get really scratched up copies from them consistently but I always hear stories of getting great discs from gamefly. What is the deal with that?

Honestly, I'm with you there.

Out of the 5-6 games I've ordered from them 1 was completely unplayable. 4-5 were obviously used, but played smoothly. I've never gotten pristine copies.

The only logic I can surmise is that maybe people who order these deals right away are likely to get copies already in the warehouse which were not rented out a lot or at all. Maybe us who wait a little longer get the copies that have been passed around.

That said I still got CoJ BiB when it came back in stock just now. Wolverine is too much with shipping now though...

#176 maddog66

maddog66

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

I just my copy of Ghostbusters in the mail. The game looks like it was never even sent out to be rented. The case, manual, and disk are all flawless.

#177 babyslaven04

babyslaven04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:01 PM

Just received my copy of Call of Juarez and like always the disk, manual, and case are in mint condition. I love Gamefly:applause:

#178 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:44 PM

I just got my copy of Ghostbusters in the mail. For a supposed used copy, the security sticker was still on the case, and the disc and manual are in pristine condition.

#179 JamesMc

JamesMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

Cases and instructions are always in near new condition when getting games from GameFly since they store them in a warehouse.

#180 gnargnargnar

gnargnargnar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:12 PM

The case/manual should always be in good shape since they probably sit in storage while the discs are rented out. Though someone was careless with the knife used to open the CoJ:BiB copy I got today. Nothing major, though.
Disc has a few light scratches; typical on everything I have ordered from gamefly so far, but again, nothing major.
Posted Image