Photo
- - - - -

Xbox 360 GameFly Deals with Free Shipping: Wolverine, Ghostbusters, Juarez 2 $10

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#211 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

This is committing mail fraud. Which is a felony. Is that really worth it?

It's not committing mail fraud if the company who sent it tells you it was lost in the mail and you are just using that company's own policies. If the USPS eventually finds it and you get it, the ethical thing to do would be to inform Gamefly, but you wouldn't be committing mail fraud if you didn't.

#212 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:00 AM

Im just upset that if I want to CoJ again I have to spend another 5 dollars...why can't they just reship!!!!!

#213 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:49 PM

Well my copy of Call of Jaurez finally showed up. 13 days after it was shipped...from Pittsburgh. I live 4 hours from Pittsburgh....anyway. I emailed Gamefly back because the credit they issued me for it being "lost in the mail" was placed back on my CC.

I guess we will see if they charge me again

#214 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:04 PM

This is committing mail fraud. Which is a felony. Is that really worth it?

You're wrong, if you don't know what you're talking about then you need to stop talking.

#215 bfauble83

bfauble83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

Well my copy of Call of Jaurez finally showed up. 13 days after it was shipped...from Pittsburgh. I live 4 hours from Pittsburgh....anyway. I emailed Gamefly back because the credit they issued me for it being "lost in the mail" was placed back on my CC.

I guess we will see if they charge me again

They will, same thing happened to me during the December sales with Pure...I finally got my copy of COJ today.
Posted Image

#216 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

Got my copy of CoJ a day or two ago myself, also in Pittsburgh, get rentals in two days tops, but every time I buy a game, takes at least a week. All I can think of is they get shipped from California to the distribution center, then out to the customers.

Disc had a bunch of surface scratches, case is mint.

Just to clarify, I live 15 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh...

#217 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

Looks like they added some new 360 games unless I'm mistaken. Wolfenstein for $14.99 and Left Dead 1 for $12.99

CAGFL: (187-31)

#218 ConfuciusCag

ConfuciusCag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:43 AM

Prototype is $16.99 now.
Posted Image

#219 Donnums

Donnums

Great Scott!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:20 AM

I noticed BlazBlue went down to $27.99 from $32.99 too

#220 genfuyung

genfuyung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:54 AM

Tempted for Wolfenstein. Wish there werent so many multiplayer achievements.

#221 Full Metal XL

Full Metal XL

Enemy of the State!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:35 AM

Ugh...I somehow resisted Prototype last go around, but once I saw it drop a dollar this week, the next thing I knew I was reading a confirmation email saying it would be here next week sometime. Gawd, I need help...:wall:

God made me funky! :bomb:

Posted Image
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
Someone Should've Told You Not To Fuck With Me!
:evil:

#222 funkflexmctough

funkflexmctough

Mmmm.....deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:48 PM

Tempted for Wolfenstein. Wish there werent so many multiplayer achievements.

Same, I was ready to purchase but forgot about no free shipping, so total was over $20 and I cancelled... Maybe with FS
Posted Image

i buy that used games .i don,t have any problem

#223 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

Same, I was ready to purchase but forgot about no free shipping, so total was over $20 and I cancelled... Maybe with FS

I was in the same boat, after reading that the patch had fixed the single player glitches I decided I wanted to pick it up again, but the $5 shipping is a kick in the nuts. EDIT-I just scored a copy off ebay for $18 so I'm happy wth that.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#224 chrisnsally

chrisnsally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:08 PM

These deals are dead. Prices up and no free shipping.

#225 anthonyd46

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

Pretty Good deal for level 3 members:

If you got a $5 coupon + are a level 3 member you can get Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing for $30 with free shipping. So if your a level 3 and got a $5 coupon lying around thats $20 off retail.

#226 powersurge

powersurge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:27 PM

I picked up Call of Juarez and Wolverine and both were scratched to hell and back :cry: Call of Juarez seems to play fine (I'm not too far in) but all of Wolverine's cut scenes would skip and pick back up (though the gameplay was fine and I was able to finish the game). I normally don't buy used and thats why :bomb: . I think I'll stick to finding awesome deals on CAG from places like newegg :whee:

#227 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

I picked up Call of Juarez and Wolverine and both were scratched to hell and back :cry: Call of Juarez seems to play fine (I'm not too far in) but all of Wolverine's cut scenes would skip and pick back up (though the gameplay was fine and I was able to finish the game). I normally don't buy used and thats why :bomb: . I think I'll stick to finding awesome deals on CAG from places like newegg :whee:

Email there support they will refund you. I had 5 out of 20 games that had to be sent back. There discs the ones from closet NY Hub most come with chips all on the outer edge of the discs. Some sound like a jet plane taking off cause of it but do pass the install test. The prices on some games are to good so i will order again. If i see it for a few bucks elsewhere i will order somewhere else then. I hope they get better at testing stuff cause 3 out of the 5 i got bad was unplayable disc error on 2 consoles tested on plus a friends.

#228 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:58 PM

after reading this thread, i'm glad i didn't order from gamefly at all.

#229 EcchiBoi

EcchiBoi

Backlogged CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:37 PM

I bought Wolverine and Call of Juarez BIB when they were $10 w FS, the CoJBiB disc was okay but my Wolverine disc had dented edges but played okay.

After I beat it and traded in to GS, they deducted $3 for "Refurbish Fee" (Stupid Gamestop) though I still managed to get $14.22 for it (after promo and EDGE deal).
My Backlog Discussion Thread, My XBL DLC Trade List, My PSN DLC Trade List

#230 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:09 AM

after reading this thread, i'm glad i didn't order from gamefly at all.

I think you're just sore for missing out on the initial deal.

Honestly, I've heard more praise than horror stories in this thread regarding the condition of the games. Hell, mine still had it's security stickers attached, not to mention looks brand new (not a single scratch).
Posted Image

#231 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

I think you're just sore for missing out on the initial deal.

Honestly, I've heard more praise than horror stories in this thread regarding the condition of the games. Hell, mine still had it's security stickers attached, not to mention looks brand new (not a single scratch).

I've only bought 3 games from them total and everyone I got was in terrible condition. I had to get 2 of them resurfaced. Since its cheap I can't say to much.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#232 miguel2003

miguel2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:12 AM

I like Gamefly sale price... but most of the games are in bad condition...and a lot of people are having problems with discs... Since I started shopping at Gamefly.... I had a lot of problems with bad discs in my Xbox 360.... I returned and received my refund... oh yeah... but it's not supposed to happen, I mean no many times....

#233 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:25 AM

After two weeks of deliberation I decided to pull the trigger on Sacred 2. Not bad with my $5 coupon - it was like $14.xx after coupon because I'm a member. I've always had no problems with Gamefly.

#234 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:32 AM

prototype is a PS2 game , it's complete shit.
Posted Image

#235 Syranth

Syranth

Formerly WormFOODx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:38 AM

prototype is a PS2 game , it's complete shit.

Eh, I doubt the PS2 could do that much geometry on the screen at once. They went for poly count, not enhanced graphics. Some do the other way.

#236 Fire_Thief

Fire_Thief

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:06 AM

I like Gamefly sale price... but most of the games are in bad condition...and a lot of people are having problems with discs... Since I started shopping at Gamefly.... I had a lot of problems with bad discs in my Xbox 360.... I returned and received my refund... oh yeah... but it's not supposed to happen, I mean no many times....

All 30+ of mine have been scratched to SHIT. It pisses me off...

#237 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:40 AM

BlazBlue is ~$11 after coupon & Level 3 discount.

I bit on that, always wanted to get it (yes I'm aware of the update coming out)

edit: I should mention I am a Level 3 member
Posted Image

#238 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:57 AM

All 30+ of mine have been scratched to SHIT. It pisses me off...

I know about 3-5 out of 40 or so ordered came almost like new shape. The rest seem to all have chips all around the outer edge of them. How can so many have that problem? I know most passed the install test but how do people chip them so often at GF. I wonder if those sleeves they send out for rentals does it in transit? I never seen a dvd from netflix or blockbuster have all this outside edge chips all over.

Anyways i am happy if they pass the install test so no biggie. You got to remember if there scratched badly they might read fine but they do strain your console lasers faster. I tend to buy new of all the sports games since they read intense stuff nonstop. The stuff i buy from GF i usually install to the HD so it does not wear my laser in a month or 2 of heavy use.

#239 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:34 PM

Just got an email with a list of 360 games named February Xbox 360 sale. Wasn't sure if it was new but the date for the sale said

- Paying members receive free shipping on all used titles.
- Pricing is valid on orders placed from February 23 through March 1, 2010.

http://resp.email.ga...p?custcode=GMFY

Damnation $7.99

Major League Baseball 2K9 $7.99

Afro Samurai $9.99

Bionic Commando $9.99

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99

Fuel $9.99

Ghostbusters $9.99

Infernal: Hell's Vengeance $9.99

Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 $9.99

Rise of the Argonauts $9.99

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $9.99

Velvet Assassin $9.99

Wanted: Weapons of Fate $9.99

Wheelman $9.99

FIFA Soccer 09 $12.99

Fight Night Round 4 $12.99

Left 4 Dead $12.99

Red Faction: Guerrilla $12.99

Wolfenstein $12.99

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits $14.99

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel $14.99

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger $17.99

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $24.99

The Beatles: Rock Band $27.99

Raven Squad $7.99

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra $9.99

Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires $12.99

Overlord II $12.99

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 $16.99

Prototype $16.99

#240 sherisdoppel

sherisdoppel

The Eye in Shadow

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:42 PM

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood $9.99 looks good. Others makes me laugh and don't even ask me why.
whitespace