The Good, The Bad, and The Juggalo OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
santaisafatbitch.jpg

I know this joke gets old, but fat trakan finds it hysterical. I wonder if it will make him laugh so hard that he has a heart attack at some point.

[quote name='Trakan']Don't drag me into this.[/QUOTE]

My bus throwing has reached X level. There is no turning back. :cool:

You should do some more work on the face paint, Casey.

Think to yourself, "What would 'Violent Joshua 2 Dope' paint his face like when he goes to camp out in front of FYE in Michigan three weeks before the Big Money Rustlas direct-to-DVD release?"

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should do some more work on the face paint, Casey.

Think to yourself, "What would 'Violent Joshua 2 Dope' paint his face like when he goes to camp out in front of FYE in Michigan three weeks before the Big Money Rustlas direct-to-DVD release?"[/QUOTE]

Man I am going to take bus throwing to a new level. Trakan told me to do it really shitty in MS paint because it would be funnier.

"It will only take 2 seconds." was the quote.

There was a gas leak on the floor where the petawatt laser is in the physics building today that was bad enough that APD had to evacuate the entire building for two hours. :O

[quote name='st0neface']Your response to that blog post was a thing of beauty, Maklershed.[/QUOTE]

Dayumn, there's been 34 visitors to that page since I posted it. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Does that Trenches game play anything like PvZ? It kind of looks similar from the screenshots.[/QUOTE]

It's exactly a ripoff of that WW1 flash game that you can find on the web. I'd suggest trying that first to see if you like it. I paid a dollar for it when it was on sale and thought it was decent. Here's the game btw if you wanna try it out.

http://armorgames.com/play/2267/warfare-1917

Yeah I scanned down more and saw Zooey with some cool news as well. It would be nice if She & Him would come around here so I could stare at her and listen to M. Ward at the same time.

Also, the Arcade Fire news was interesting. New Dead Weather album should be cool. Deerhoof and Xiu Xiu covering Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures could be interesting.

I honestly never heard of Jay Reatard until he died.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']What's so special about it?[/QUOTE]

It's supposedly hard to find now and if you open it, you can sell the CE armor and CE gun codes for about $40 each.

[quote name='TheRock88']It's supposedly hard to find now and if you open it, you can sell the CE armor and CE gun codes for about $40 each.[/QUOTE]

I need to hunt one down when I get my tax return and loan money. Glad I live in a shitty area and will likely easily stumble on one.

The movie was good, but there has never been any movie i wanted that has actually been sold out in store, unless it was some special version of something. They usually have tons of copies of new releases.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope Mystic River looks good. I haven't seen any reviews, but it is next in my netflix queue.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a fan, but others like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back