Grand Theft Auto 1 & 2 , Wild Metal FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deal is so old.... but by that token it's pretty much new again because it probably hasn't been advertised in years.

I could never get GTA1 to run right on my machine. GTA2 is pretty cool though, I liked the demo so much that I found a crack for the time limit on it and played it for the longest time. Finally got the game proper for 3 bucks on clearance at EB.

GDKN- the site says these are fixed to work on modern computers. I just learned about it today and figured all us CAG's wouldn't mind a free game or three.

[quote name='Paullywog']GDKN- the site says these are fixed to work on modern computers. I just learned about it today and figured all us CAG's wouldn't mind a free game or three.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't mean to harsh on you. Back when I downloaded them a few years ago it said they'd been updated as well, but GTA still ran slow. There's probably a workaround for me but since I already had GTA2 I didn't feel like bothering, haha.

I remember this happening in like 2003....I see the comments about the updates, but lol. I was actually in high school when this happened first.

[quote name='HydroX']This was posted in the Free Stuff thread recently. Thanks though, OP.[/QUOTE]

:imwithst:

As said, this was just posted in the freebie forum last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back