Photo
- - - - -

GS/EB Weekly Ad 2/5-2/11 w/ coupon: Extra 30% trade credit on any PS2 games (Limit 5)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#61 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

I'm hoping there is a B2G1 coming up. I am getting sick of all these stupid trade in deals.

#62 freeorelse

freeorelse

Not in the Sandbox!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 04:26 PM

I purchased a xbox arcade a week or two ago. Has anybody got any success trying to get that 25 dollar gift card when you bought the arcade shortly before this ad?

I just took my receipt in yesterday and they gave me the $25 gift card. They just rerang the whole purchase.To top it off it is now showing as a cash purchase instead of 100% store credit:bouncy:

Damn right. After all, why should I have to shit stain my undies when I could buy them pre stained.:whee:

[chipinsig]07e4f48f08550a61[/chipinsig]

#63 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:01 PM

I hope there is a B2G1 as well. I have some PS2 RPGs I've been eyeing for a while plus I have a gift card.

fs_overall.png

#64 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2010 - 09:42 PM

I'm looking for games I have worth trading in for this ps2 deal. I thinx im gonna trade in yakuza 2. I was thinkn of the 2 god of war games cuz I have the collection(and my ps2 has hdloader with all of my backups loaded on it) but the tiv is abysmal, like maybe 5-7 total for both with deal. I even have Marvel vs Capcom 2 I got for $56($80-30%off) but the trade in is like $7 now since the psn version came out... I don't know if I should keep it just for collector's sake or trade it in and get the psn version... so many choices. I'm not as much ocd collector as I used to be, but Im still gonna keep rez (til they say there will be a rezhd on ps3) and fatal frames and persona games.
I want a B2G1free soon as well. I traded games like gta4 and ratchet n clank when they were having the trade in for $20credit deal, but I want to pick them back up w a free game soon. I feel like my collection is incomplete even though I still have the box and everything(lol, i just trade in the disks in ziplock bags, sorry guys). sorry for rant, peace

#65 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

I'm drowning in gs credit and also want another b2g1 soon.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#66 sinkingships

sinkingships

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

will I still be able to go to the store tomorrow and use the coupon? it expires tomorrow but I'm snowed in here :(

#67 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

will I still be able to go to the store tomorrow and use the coupon? it expires tomorrow but I'm snowed in here :(

It expires end of Thursday night closing. New coupons always start on Friday

#68 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:20 PM

I know it might be off topic, but check the used games you buy while at the store. I purchased Fable 2 (new, original), GearsOW2(used), and MGS4(used). What I received was Fable 2 Plat Hits, MGS4, and Gears of War. How good are they about fixing mistakes regarding wrong disks? I'm keeping the plat hits because that's a win.

#69 J7.

J7.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:28 PM

Extra 30% TIV on 360 or PS3 this week? Hopefully not!

#70 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:30 PM

Extra 30% TIV on 360 or PS3 this week? Hopefully not!

Gameboy advance ;)

#71 Denbo32

Denbo32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

I know it might be off topic, but check the used games you buy while at the store. I purchased Fable 2 (new, original), GearsOW2(used), and MGS4(used). What I received was Fable 2 Plat Hits, MGS4, and Gears of War. How good are they about fixing mistakes regarding wrong disks? I'm keeping the plat hits because that's a win.

I haven't had a problem getting it corrected, I had that mistake happen to me twice.

Once with Guitar Hero WT(vs getting GH III) and with Scene it(I forget the name of them, but I got the original instead of the 3rd installment)

I went back to the store and explained what happened and they a return for me. They would of given the exchange but didn't have a used copy of the correct games for me.

of course YMMV