Advance Wars Days of Ruin 9.99 @ Gamestop online & B&M NEW

ah just bought a copy at $12.99 last weekend.. oh well. It was just credit.

Such a great game, been playing it at work on breaks a lot.

just bought this tonight. i couldn't pass up on this deal. i never played these kind of games before (strategy). so i will take a stab at it.

off topic: i know the thread about ghostbuster for the wii/ps3/xbox 360 for $9.99 is closed but i just went to another local blockbuster today and found this game sitting there and bought that game also! :)

Is this out of print for good? Amazon.com doesn't seem to stock it anymore. Just marketplace sellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kaydigi']Is it playable if you didn't play the other games in the series?[/QUOTE]

Yup it is. You just have to get used to the gameplay. Think of it like most sequels.

[quote name='Shady Hombre']Is this out of print for good? Amazon.com doesn't seem to stock it anymore. Just marketplace sellers.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they stopped making new ones for some reason. It seems everyone with a DS already owns their own copy! :p

i highly recommend aw:dor at this price. hell, this was the last ds game i bought at release and i dont regret it a single bit.

for those who havent played the previous ones, you dont need to worry about the story since aw:dor takes place in a whole different setting. im playing through advance wars dual strike and i definitely prefer the gameplay in days of ruin.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but those who want the saver shipping can pick up Adventures to Go! for PSP. Just dropped to 14.99.

Oh wait, 2 cents short!

[quote name='mtxbass1']How hard is this compared to the previous ones? I almost threw my DS against the wall on parts of the past ones.[/QUOTE]

hmmm...its been a loooong time since ive played the first one, but i would say the first was the hardest out of the 3 i've played (aw, aw:ds, and aw:dor).

im up to mission 22 in aw:ds and im finding that one a bit easier than days of ruin. i dont have to restart as much as i did in days of ruin and i havent really put much thought into the COs ive been using.

in days of ruin, i was able to get S or A ranks for the most part until the later missions.

great deal and great price
though multi player IMO is not as good as dual strike but cant argue with this rendition.

Awesome, I know I wanted this game when it came out but I completely forgot about it. This is a great price and will be going to my local shop to pick up a copy.

Thanks, OP!

Great game. This price is good too.

I picked this up a few months ago at Target on clearance for 4.98 but I would've paid 20.

bread's done
Back