50 McNuggets for $10 @ McDonalds [2/5 - 2/7] YMMV!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
50 McNuggets for $10 @ McDonalds (SuperBowl Promotion) :hot:

Starting this Friday, February 5th to Sunday, February 7th, 2010 from Lunch to Midnight! Check your local area. YMMV

2isxkew.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']50 McNuggets for $10 @ McDonalds (SuperBowl Nationwide Promotion) :hot:

Starting this Friday, February 5th to Sunday, February 7th, 2010 from Lunch to Midnight!

2isxkew.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I remember the last time I heard about this deal a couple SBs ago, none of the McD's in the Valley seemed to be participating.

man, anyone remember the terikai sauce from the mulan promo, or the holiday apple cinnamon dipping sauce? both were from years ago, i was in the DC area. were the best!

Figures , about to snow here so I doubt many will be risking their............ pfft i'm underestimating the power of alcohol.

[quote name='seen']A promo like this makes me think of Food INC.

[/QUOTE]

That was one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time. The monsanto part was crazy.

Wow 50 McNuggets for $10. Thats the cheapest price ive ever seen for a good case of dysentery. Considering you can get a whole chicken for $4, or a bulk 36 pack of chicken legs for $10, (each with about four times the mass of a chicken nugget) this is not a deal at all. I would much rather get a pack of chicken legs, a jar of barbecue sauce, and crank up my grill for 15 min.

Plus, the chicken legs have the added beneifit of actually being made of CHICKEN. Ive tasted those watery, salty, protein tumors that McDonalds sells, and Im not convicenced there is any chicken involved.

[quote name='dharman07']Ive tasted those watery, salty, protein tumors that McDonalds sells, and Im not convicenced there is any chicken involved.[/QUOTE]

You forgot "delicious" in that description.

If you got on of those PETA Ronald McDonald masks a few months back, you should wear it while eating these and send the photos to PETA :p

[quote name='Nikadimas']You forgot "delicious" in that description.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. let me think... nope.. nope I did not forget.

Dont get me wrong. Im not a nugget hater. Chick Fillet nuggets are outstanding. I do prefer wings (Hooters) than nuggets. But Ill take a good nugget when offered. Mcdonalds "chicken" nuggets have an odd spongelike texture, like tofu. The breading is thin and pastelike. They dont taste like chiken either. I find them revolting.

Im a bit biased because the wife is a gourmet chef, so my palate is used to finer things. But you Mcdonald's nuggets dont pass the cat test.

If a Cat wont eat it, its probably not worth eating. This test does not work with dogs, as dogs will eat anything, even the poop of other dogs.

Which is about the scale I put Mcdonalds nuggets on.

Now if other people like them, awsome. Thats their choice. Im just saying that for a "deal" by spending 15 minutes at your grill you could get a vastly superior food item, with much more to eat, for about the same price.

[quote name='Nikadimas']You forgot "delicious" in that description.[/QUOTE]

and how!

Guess who's bringing 250 chicken nuggets to a superbowl party?

Too bad Wendy's and Burger King don't do price matching...McDonalds has the worst nuggets by far out of all of them.

[quote name='dharman07']
If a Cat wont eat it, its probably not worth eating. This test does not work with dogs, as dogs will eat anything, even the poop of other dogs.
[/QUOTE]

Your test is flawed- both of my cats eat McNuggets (breading and all), and my dog does not eat hot dogs, pretzels, plain white bread, or milkbone (unless he gets them from one of my mom's friends. I think he's just being nice.) My sister's dog does not eat pickles.

I will agree, however, that the current McNugget is an inferior nugget. I miss the days before the stupid psuedo-health food push, when they could still put dark meat in the nuggets. Those were tasty nuggets. The ones they have now just make me miss the old ones.

[quote name='spedmunki']Too bad Wendy's and Burger King don't do price matching...McDonalds has the worst nuggets by far out of all of them.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about regional pricing, but Wendy's has always had the 5 piece nuggets for $1 on their menu. Which with a quick multiplier of 10 comes to 50 for $10. I haven't been to a Wendy's in a few months...have they come off the $1 menu?

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']I don't know about regional pricing, but Wendy's has always had the 5 piece nuggets for $1 on their menu. Which with a quick multiplier of 10 comes to 50 for $10. I haven't been to a Wendy's in a few months...have they come off the $1 menu?[/QUOTE]

wow, that's totally true. I didn't even think of that.

[quote name='spedmunki']Too bad Wendy's and Burger King don't do price matching...McDonalds has the worst nuggets by far out of all of them.[/QUOTE]

Boooo, Wendy's nuggets suck ass.

Vulgarism trains for this. McNugget Karate Kid up ins. Legs will be swept, nuggets will be dipped. Watch out for his dangerous Dragondip Style, well honed from years of deep meditation and tireless practice. Bear witness to inhuman inhumanity!

dang...i wonder what my nugget limit is. mcdonald's food is good until it reaches a certain temperature then you don't want anything to do with it.

[quote name='Strell']Vulgarism trains for this. McNugget Karate Kid up ins. Legs will be swept, nuggets will be dipped. Watch out for his dangerous Dragondip Style, well honed from years of deep meditation and tireless practice. Bear witness to inhuman inhumanity![/QUOTE]

Strell is my Miyagi in this battle against the nuggs. One day, I'll be able to down 80 in one sitting. I'll just have to have Darkslime teach me the ways of sloth!

[quote name='100xp']dang...i wonder what my nugget limit is. mcdonald's food is good until it reaches a certain temperature then you don't want anything to do with it.[/QUOTE]

I hit 54 once and gotta say those last few were rough. Had I eaten probably 2 more I would have thrown up on my friend's pool table

[quote name='blissskr']McHeart attack waiting to happen, and a Mcnugget can barely be considered chicken let alone a chicken nugget.[/QUOTE]

:roll: You mean these aren't made by hand from freshly slaughtered chickens that led pastoral lives roaming around the countryside?

It's McDonalds - no fucking shit. Even their apples are suspect and preserved.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me more informative news, like McDonald's has things called "Drive-thrus."

that's not even a deal for me, wendy's has this deal year round of 50 nuggets for $10 or 2 medium fries and 2 medium cokes added to the 50 nuggets for $14.99+tax. but mcdonald's nuggets taste better. hmm

[quote name='mykevermin']:roll: You mean these aren't made by hand from freshly slaughtered chickens that led pastoral lives roaming around the countryside?

It's McDonalds - no fucking shit. Even their apples are suspect and preserved.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me more informative news, like McDonald's has things called "Drive-thrus."[/QUOTE]:shock:

McDonalds has a "Drive-Thru" where I can get 50 McNuggets without even getting out of my own car?

Say you're kidding. That sounds like I've died and gone to heaven, if that's really true.

:lol:

i really dont like mcdonalds

mcdonalds have terrible suppliers.
Burger king all the way

Then again, 50 mcnuggets for 10 aint bad :D

Considering I'm not fat and not at risk of having a heart attack from eating 10 pieces of chicken, I'm in for 5.

[quote name='shrike4242']:shock:

McDonalds has a "Drive-Thru" where I can get 50 McNuggets without even getting out of my own car?

Say you're kidding. That sounds like I've died and gone to heaven, if that's really true.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Indeed. It doesn't work with roller skates though.

Not to be preachy, but people, especially Americans, really don't care what they put into their body. This country is brainwashed into diseasing themselves because it's convenient and cheap.

Everything is about getting the best deal, even with food. More is better, even if you don't need it. :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back