GS - Left 4 Dead 2 (360) - $40 New or $28 Used

bajingo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
taken from slickdeals....

Game Stop just lowered the price for Left 4 Dead 2 . New copies are $39.99 + tax, while used copies are $32.99 + tax.

Use coupon code CAG16 to get an additional 16% off if you purchase used. After coupon code, the total for a used copy will be $27.71 + tax.

If you have a Game Stop edge card, you'll get an additional 10% off the used one, making your total $24.41 + tax.

Shipping is free.

good price, thanks OP! was just in store yesterday and was dissapointed to see their 54.99 used price, but this is much better.

honestly one of the best games for the xbox 360--

just make sure as you play to prefer or add friends that play the game well-cuz the worst part of this game is being paired up with betrayers-runners-or selfish players who take everything for themselves and wont even heal you when they have full life and extra health kit-while your nearly dying-

this game is all about team play, so if you have douchebags in your team excpect to get pissed off, die, n loose quickly.

so remeber to add n preffer good players that you encounter as you play the game to reduce the chances of getting sucky teamates.
also if you encounter douchbag teamates make sure to go to your friend list under recent players and make sure to avoid them-

trust me this will make this game a lot better and save you some aggravation.

[quote name='youenvy']honestly one of the best games for the xbox 360--

just make sure as you play to prefer or add friends that play the game well-cuz the worst part of this game is being paired up with betrayers-runners-or selfish players who take everything for themselves and wont even heal you when they have full life and extra health kit-while your nearly dying-

this game is all about team play, so if you have douchebags in your team excpect to get pissed off, die, n loose quickly.

so remeber to add n preffer good players that you encounter as you play the game to reduce the chances of getting sucky teamates.[/QUOTE]

you seem like a laid back player that isn't selfish. you wanna add me so we can kill zombies? GT: NerdyRocker54

Sadden that I paid 54 for this and still barely played it and it dropped in half already.

Great price.

Ive been holding off on picking this up (especially with those $35 Amazon deals), got excited when I saw the price and I was gonna pick it up online using CAG16 and Edge, but realized there's a decent chance it'll come without the case/manual so its a pass for now. If the used price is the same instore Ill probably try and get it complete during a B2G1 free sale. Thanks for the heads up though.

a gamestop thread i can actually compliment on?

stop the presses!

267-stop-the-presses.jpg

Yeah, i bit on the 35 dollar on amazon.
at that time, it was the deal of the year.
now, the game is still fun and it will be hard to pass at 24 dollarish.
Grab it used and enjoy

Why didn't my Edge card work? I typed it in and it didn't factor in the 10%.

BTW, this is also available in store. A GS employee said that it's $34.99, though.

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Why didn't my Edge card work? I typed it in and it didn't factor in the 10%.

BTW, this is also available in store. A GS employee said that it's $34.99, though.[/QUOTE]

You need to goto my account, then the edge card account tab then type in your card number there.

I had this around christmas time and returned it. Online play is wack, still buggy and way too laggy. This was the only game I would lag in so I know it's not my connection and sure enough I read up on it and the patch didn't fix much really. Now if there's another update that has been out since christmas and fixes the problems then I might get it. Not bad of a price for it to be used

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Why didn't my Edge card work? I typed it in and it didn't factor in the 10%.

BTW, this is also available in store. A GS employee said that it's $34.99, though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm having the same problem here. Don't know why it's not working but I'll wait until it's back up until I purchase anything.

24.41 for L4D2 is a damn good deal! Makes me wonder what the TIV is now.

I just check the site and noticed it does not guarantee a manual or original box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered online, but cancelled when someone pointed out it doesn't guarantee a box and manual. I just went in-store to pick it up and spent $31.99 after the Edge discount. The $5 CAG discount balanced out with the 10-12 day waiting period.

Great deal still!

Yea, I think i'm going to go into the store and pick up a copy as well. Then assuming the game gets here within 7 days I'll return whichever copy has fewer parts to the store. Best of both worlds!

is this a drop? or a sale?. because alot of time they dont bring down the used price on sales. (do i have to jump on this or can i be lazy about it)

If this price is like the price for AC2 last week, it'll rise back to 59.99/54.99 after this week. It's part of the weekly ad which is only going to be until sunday? 28$ is a pretty good price and if it doesn't come with the case and manual then I would try exchanging it in store for one that does have the case/manual. Not sure if it works but worth a try? for those who are on the edge of buying this.

Wow, and I thought the $35 I paid for it on Black Friday was a good deal...then again, it was new, so that still makes me feel a bit better. :twisted:

[quote name='Gertle627']I'm seeing $32.99 as the used price. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

That is the used price.. You have to use the coupon code CAG16 and your EDGE card if you have one to bring it down to ~$27.

EDIT: Just received my copy. It is complete and in good condition. YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='An J0e']is this a drop? or a sale?. because alot of time they dont bring down the used price on sales. (do i have to jump on this or can i be lazy about it)[/QUOTE]

Temporary manufacturer's price reduction. Or something, I don't remember the exact wording. It should be $39.99 new everywhere right now (or soon), according to the communication I read.

(But even better to get it cheaper!)

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']In for one at 24.94 + tax.

Base TIV is $17 as of 1/31/10 but I suspect it has dropped or will shortly.[/QUOTE]
TIV is $15

Got mine today too. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm already not pleased. They put the GS sticker on the cover art :bomb:. Disc looks ok, but does have scuffs. Minor thing, but the case isn't in the best condition either. But paying $27.37 with GS credit isn't too bad.

bread's done
Back