The Super Bowl OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
y3haF.png

SeanR/Evil:

You can use cheats to get weapons or do slow mo type stuff on a difficulty you've already beaten... so if you beat hard you can use the cheats on hard. So until you beat crushing, you can only use things like fast motion... which was a life saver, cause drake climbs so fucking slow to begin with.

[quote name='flowery']I need to stop trusting Brak's spoilers and such.[/QUOTE]

meh, after the first time, who cares. you can't unsee it.

[quote name='Chika']meh, after the first time, who cares. you can't unsee it.[/QUOTE]

Good point.

Edit: You are a clever bastard, but to obvious on that one.

[quote name='flowery']Good point.

Edit: You are a clever bastard, but to obvious on that one.[/QUOTE]

I pointed it out when this happened before...

You guys are just inflating Wombat's ego.

He's totally going to get up the sack to demand sex from his wife soon.

"Honey, I'm an internet celebrity. I have over 15,000 profile views on CAG and am an integral part of Cheapy D's success. On your knees, if you please!"

:puke:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Gross. Why was that idea bouncing around your brain?[/QUOTE]

i haven't been home in over a week.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Gross. Why was that idea bouncing around your brain?[/QUOTE]

I dunno... just popped in there when I said "how would the sad little man abuse his newly found internet celebrity status". :[

[quote name='munch']There has only been one occasion where book was not the answer.[/QUOTE]

i'm a bit afraid to ask what that occasion was?

[quote name='munch']Defense wins championships.

There has only been one occasion where book was not the answer.[/QUOTE]

Was it Robert Vaughn related? Cause that guy is intense.

[quote name='Rocko']The only occasion where book was incorrect was during the OTT Survivor poll.[/QUOTE]

i remember there being an OTT survivor poll but I dont remember the results or why book was incorrect [/old]

one star.[quote name='Rocko']The only occasion where book was incorrect was during the OTT Survivor poll.[/QUOTE]:lol:

EDIT: @chika - DarthPuma was up for elimination.

It was a poll to vote someone out of the OTT.

Popular options included LinkinPrime, DarthPuma, and JolietJake.

[quote name='Maklershed']flowery, I hope you listened to me - Serra beat Trigg.[/QUOTE]

Yes I did. Zew had to confuse me going the opposite of you. I went with my gut.

~~~

I feel like a douche I voted book back then.

For all you kiddies playing at home, you can now play Trashkan bingo while playing MW2! Matchup 5 things that Trakan says while playing MW2 and you win!

trashkanbingo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back