Playstation Magazine @ $9 / year

[quote name='iwannadie']To bad I can't use that price to extend my current subscription.[/QUOTE]I got a free issue and want to renew. Was hoping I could renew at this deal, but I guess not (although I need to re-subscribe).

[quote name='chunlirocks']People still read earth killing magazines?

It should be free since it is just a Sony propaganda rag.

---[/QUOTE]

I agree... it is pretty bad.

[quote name='shoe478']Buy a sense of humor with the money you are saving.[/QUOTE]
or better yet,
a bar of chocolate! :drool:

I rather spend my money on Playboy magazine. They also include a gaming section so that's all I need... boobs and gaming reviews.

[quote name='oasisboy']I rather spend my money on Playboy magazine. They also include a gaming section so that's all I need... boobs and gaming reviews.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because I trust the journalistic integrity of Playboy's gaming department.

damnit I paid for an Annual Subscription to QORE so I should be given 1 year free! not bad really $9 for 12 issues. then again, people will always complain about a price on cag.

[quote name='Bervda']Yeah, because I trust the journalistic integrity of Playboy's gaming department.[/QUOTE]

Just because they gave the last Leisure Suit Larry game a 9/10...

[quote name='oasisboy']I rather spend my money on Playboy magazine. They also include a gaming section so that's all I need... boobs and gaming reviews.[/QUOTE]
this man knows whats up

Just renewed my subscriptions to PTOM and Play Magazine last month. But what the hell, in for 2 years. Thanks, OP.

IMHO if it doesn't come with a demo disk I'll read it at one of the local newsstand. If there is a specific issue I want due to a cover or specific article I'll look here, Half Price Books or any other reseller.

Thanks OP, I actually like this mag (it use to be PSM and I really liked PSM, so I don't think its all propaganda). It's cheaper than buying two issues at the stand!

[quote name='InvaderZim']I agree... it is pretty bad.[/QUOTE]their latest issue does have a section telling you why you SHOULD buy a pspgo

[quote name='phatdog45']their latest issue does have a section telling you why you SHOULD buy a pspgo[/QUOTE]

I totally laughed when I saw that on the cover. I mean I understand it is Playstation Magazine but you'd think that they wouldn't be biased to the point where they are telling you what to buy. Even Nintendo Power is more discreet.

[quote name='hwong3']Thanks OP, I actually like this mag (it use to be PSM and I really liked PSM, so I don't think its all propaganda). It's cheaper than buying two issues at the stand![/QUOTE]

PSM is long-dead. This magazine has NEVER been PSM. It may have been changed from PSM to PtOM, but this rag never ever became the quality of the old PSM. Future drove PSM into the ground, stomped it in the balls, and pretty much replaced everyone within(some of the crew had been together since GamePlayers magazine, nearly 10-15 yrs) with no-names. Best example: Originally, once Future moved Chris Slate over to Nintendo Power, Rob Smith was placed as Editor in Chief. Rob Smith was formerly the OXM lead. Save your money and wait for a freebie is my advice.

IMO, not worth it. I still have my OXM 1 year subscription that includes the demo disc and I believe I got that for $7 from Amazon. Really, just get the OXM if you can. I'm not being a fanboy, but most games are multiplatform any way, and the exclusives are not worth the magazine.

I only got the OXM one because I read that they sometimes get free themes/pics. I got the free borderlands one from it.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']PSM is long-dead. This magazine has NEVER been PSM. It may have been changed from PSM to PtOM, but this rag never ever became the quality of the old PSM. Future drove PSM into the ground, stomped it in the balls, and pretty much replaced everyone within(some of the crew had been together since GamePlayers magazine, nearly 10-15 yrs) with no-names. Best example: Originally, once Future moved Chris Slate over to Nintendo Power, Rob Smith was placed as Editor in Chief. Rob Smith was formerly the OXM lead. Save your money and wait for a freebie is my advice.[/QUOTE]

I used to get PSM like 5-6 years ago, I really liked that magazine.

Bah, I just ordered another year a week or two ago.

Bleck, who'd want to read Playboy? That's the waste.

Damnit, if someone sees the maximum pc for 9 bucks again send me a PM please. I missed it last month.

To bad I already playstation magzine but still a good deal.

I'll bite on a year for $9...

As for not having Demo discs...I'd like to think free PSN demos beats paying more money for a physical disc. I'd rather have it this way.

bread's done
Back