[BACK!] F-Zero: GP Legend (GBA) & F-Zero GX (GC) $12.99 each at EB Games.com

no error, it shows as 12.99 on the page for me and has a limit of 1.

is it ebgames.com random sale season already? ^^

This is one title I've been keeping my eye on, and this is a good price for it. Nice find.

That's a really good find, I was on the fence on picking it up during the last K-Mart blue light special but it was a good thing I didn't.

pirates!

so does this game compare to F-ZeroGx, since the horse absolutely loved that game... hmm maybe I'll pick it up regardless, I'm just a big fan of the F-Zero series.

so does this game compare to F-ZeroGx, since the horse absolutely loved that game... hmm maybe I'll pick it up regardless, I'm just a big fan of the F-Zero series.

Both F-Zero GBA games are very much like the SNES F-Zero, so sprite based "3D" action. Always was my favorite one anyway.

I think F-ZeroX is my favorite. The X-cup was great, even if the GC graphics are better than the 64's. I mean... an endless supply of new and fresh tracks, what more could you ask for? True some of them start to get similiar, but every now and then there was always that one random track that you had never played before. Plus it kept track of the trophies that each racer won in each circuit.

I bought GP when it was 12.99. My other items I bought with it shipped, but it didn't yet. Maybe it was a mistake? and it does look like they bumped it back up to 29.99.

It was probably a weekend special, but indeed, the prices seem to be raised back to normal. Deal is dead for now.

bone-matrix, don't worry too much, eb's normally good about shipping things, just might be delayed a little. They honored/shipped my 4 swords for cube when it was mispriced 19.99 a few months ago, and they caught that mistake in a few hours and raised it to 29.99

[quote name='secretvampire']I saw GP Legend for the $12.99 price at a B&M location last night while picking up GT4.[/quote]

Yeah, same here... Except for the GT4 part. :lol:

bread's done
Back