Sony Pictures Blu-Ray Club

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!
Saw this in an e-mail from Sony

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/clubs/bluray/

Get points, prizes and coupons from your Blu-ray discs

Now, there's a lot more to your Blu-ray discs than experiencing the best way to watch movies at home.

With your FREE membership in the Sony Pictures Blu-ray Club you'll get:

• A $10.00 e-coupon, redeemable toward any title in the Blu-ray Disc category of the Sony Rewards Catalog*, plus a 10% discount toward any electronics item in the Rewards Catalog, when you register your first ten (10) and second ten (10) BD-Live enabled Blu-ray Disc titles.

• A $10.00 e-coupon, redeemable toward any title in the Blu-ray Disc category of the Sony Rewards Catalog*, plus a 20% discount toward any electronics item in the Rewards Catalog, when you register your third ten (10) BD-Live enabled Blu-ray Disc titles.

• An entry in the Blu-ray Registration Sweepstakes for each Blu-ray Disc title you register up to thirty (30) - it's your chance to win a Sony HDTV each month!

Each time you register 10 Blu-ray titles, we'll automatically convert your points into a $10.00 e-coupon that we'll send to you via email. You can easily register your Blu-ray discs at home on your HDTV and network-connected Blu-ray Disc player.

As a Sony Pictures Blu-ray Club member you'll also enjoy all the benefits of Sony Rewards membership: more points, more prizes, more savings and more fun!

Sony Rewards members that are also Sony Card or PlayStation® Card holders enjoy even more advantages.

Why wait? Join the Sony Pictures Blu-ray Club today - it’s FREE!

Here is info on how to register your blu-ray discs:

Registering your Blu-ray Disc™ is as simple as 1-2-3!

1. First, make certain that you have a Sony Pictures BD–Live™ enabled Blu-ray Disc. (You'll find the BD-Live logo on the back of your Blu-ray movie package.) Only BD-Live enabled discs can be registered.

2. Insert your BD-Live enabled disc in your network-connected Blu-ray Disc Player and select “BD-Live” from the Special Features section on the Menu. When the BD-Live screen appears, you’ll see instructions in the My Profile section on how to create a User Profile. Just click on the link and follow the on-screen guides.

3. Once you have a User Profile click on "Register Your Disc" to enter your title and automatically get 100 points for each.

Each time you register 10 Blu-ray titles, we'll automatically convert your points into a $10.00 e-coupon that we'll send to you via email. Plus, for the first ten (10) and second ten (10) Blu-ray titles you register you’ll receive a 10% discount toward any electronics item in the Rewards Catalog. For the third ten (10) Blu-ray titles you register you’ll receive a $10.00 e-coupon toward any Blu-ray title in the Rewards Catalog, plus a 20% discount toward any electronics item in the Rewards Catalog.

Bonus: for each Blu-ray title you register, up to thirty (30), you’ll receive an automatic entry in the Blu-ray Registration Sweepstakes - it's your chance to win a Sony HDTV each month!

[quote name='mcdaking84']is there a list of eligible titles?[/QUOTE]

I have been looking for one but have not located it yet, if there is one.

it seems to me like its 10 dollars off from their catalog, where .01 equals 1 reward point. the average point price is 2995, i saw a few at 2095. I wonder if its just like 1000 points off that, since it says it is an e coupon.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I have been looking for one but have not located it yet, if there is one.[/QUOTE]

From what I can tell it's any disc that is BD-Live enabled from Sony that would qualify. Unable to locate an actual list online so far.

bread's done
Back