Sega's Bundles of Love Sale on PSN - Begins 2/11, Ends 2/18

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/02/11/bundles-of-love-promotion-save-big-on-psn-titles/

As a follow up to their last PSN sale, Sega is releasing special bundles later today to put some of the same content on sale again:

PSP Bundles

- Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars & Full Auto 2: Battlelines - $19.99 ($12 off)

- Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 - $29.99 ($16 off)

PS3 Bundles

- Valkyria Chronicles - All Three Mission Packs - $9.99 ($5 off)

- Sonic Unleashed - All Six DLC Packs - $11.99 ($6 off)

Reminder: These Will Not Be Up On PSN Until Later Today

I didn't jump on the last sale for Valkyria Chronicles, but I will now. Thanks OP!

[quote name='doodofdoods']Hoping there are better sales this week than this. VC DLC is good but I already own it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't count on it, Sony hardly ever does PSN sales... surprised we've been getting so many lately.

I wish they would do more... sucks seeing a ton of games discounted on the 360, yet never discounted on the PSN. Like MvC 2 for instance... been on sale twice now on 360, not even once for PSN.

MAN! I'd be in for Sonic Rivals at $20, but $30 seems like too much, especially when part 2 got panned..
really gotta get this Sonic Unleashed game too, its about time..

[quote name='animalspinners']I wouldn't count on it, Sony hardly ever does PSN sales... surprised we've been getting so many lately.

I wish they would do more... sucks seeing a ton of games discounted on the 360, yet never discounted on the PSN. Like MvC 2 for instance... been on sale twice now on 360, not even once for PSN.[/QUOTE]

Sony's doing sales every other week now from what I've noticed. I'd prefer if they did it every week instead, but on the bright side the sales usually include multiple games and are for everyone instead of Gold members.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Sony's doing sales every other week now from what I've noticed. I'd prefer if they did it every week instead, but on the bright side the sales usually include multiple games and are for everyone instead of Gold members.[/QUOTE]
They have sales usually every week, but it's not always on PSN games or a big 50% off sale on a dozen games. There are price drops for stuff like Half-Minute Hero the other week to $20 and then there was the D3 sale on their PSP games that ends today.

[quote name='CaoPi']hows Sonic DLC?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious too. I actually found Unleashed pretty fun. The night levels aren't as fun as the day ones (which are a pretty good realization of Sonic in 3D, IMO) but they're still all right. And if I remember correctly it looked like the DLC had more day levels than night levels.

Man, the last few weeks on PSN have been disappointing. On the positive side not purchasing anything from there has helped me catch up on the disc-based games. Hopefully there's better but I'm not holding my breath.

Damn them for pushing so much Mini's and PSP crap. They should just dump those products and be done with it.

bread's done
Back