Trine $9.99 (50% off) on PSN and Amazon for a limited time

killer ladoo

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5137]11938[/IMG-R]The PlayStation Network version of Trine is currently on sale for $9.99 on both PSN and Amazon. That's 50% off the normal $19.99 price for a limited time.

:ps3:Trine $9.99

I searched and was not able to find this posted. My apologies if this is a repost!

Trine is available from the Playstation Store for $9.99 for a "limited time." Regular price is $19.99.

This was the price point I was waiting for. It's a good deal for those that want it for PS3 instead of PC.

I hope this helps!

UPDATE: Amazon just matched the 9.99 price point. Thanks nihar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can definitely recommend this at the $9.99 price point, it's a lot of fun and has pretty decent length for being a psn game. It's also(as far as I know) the only psn game that offers the elusive plat. :)

[quote name='Mixer236']I can definitely recommend this at the $9.99 price point, it's a lot of fun and has pretty decent length for being a psn game. It's also(as far as I know) the only psn game that offers the elusive plat. :)[/QUOTE]

There are a couple psn games that have a platinum.

Three that I can think of right now:
Wipeout HD
Burnout Paradise
Warhawk

I think there are a few others, but I can't remember them.

[quote name='Brownjohn']There are a couple psn games that have a platinum.

Three that I can think of right now:
Wipeout HD
Burnout Paradise
Warhawk

I think there are a few others, but I can't remember them.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I forgot about Wipeout... I don't really count the last two since they started out(and still sell) at retail.

[quote name='Mixer236']Ah, I forgot about Wipeout... I don't really count the last two since they started out(and still sell) at retail.[/QUOTE]

Hasbro Family Game Night, which isn't available at retail for PS3, also has a platinum.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Hasbro Family Game Night, which isn't available at retail for PS3, also has a platinum.[/QUOTE]

But who wants that, right? :whistle2:k

Anyway, I'll just say it's one of the few that contain one.

As far as actual play time, it depends on how thorough you are... Anywhere between 3 and 6 hours. Took me 6

[quote name='KarlMarx']That's what she said.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I laughed.

This is too tempting not to grab at that price, thanks OP!

[quote name='eth3real']speaking of burnout, complete bundle (with all DLC) $30 on PSN[/QUOTE]
Are you sure that it includes all Burnout DLC? Last time I saw their bundle it definately didnt include Big Surf Island.

Great deal on Trine. I was waiting for this price point. Thanks OP

Thanks op! I was waiting for this to drop on ps3. 19.99 was a bit too steep for me, but for 9.99 i'll bite. I didn't want it on PC.

Man, I still haven't played this since I bought it for full price cause I'm waiting for the patch that is supposed to fix the stupid trophy images (assuming it ever comes out).

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Man, I still haven't played this since I bought it for full price cause I'm waiting for the patch that is supposed to fix the stupid trophy images (assuming it ever comes out).[/QUOTE]
That sounds like a very minor reason to be missing out on such an enjoyable game.

For anybody that was turned off by the $20 price point before, absolutely no reason to not get it now. Jump on it!

I got it for full price a couple months ago. It's the best original game on PSN, in my opinion. It even beats flower (and the 3-player offline coop doesn't hurt).

Been waiting for this or rather been waiting for Amazon to price drop it.... :/ guess I got to wait a bit longer or maybe forever. Still have 20$ there.

Thinking of picking it up again to support the developer (already own it on PC)... it was one of the best games to come out of 2009, imo, its quite a fantastic game.

[quote name='msdmoney']I highly recommend Trine, it's also on sale for $5 on Steam this week.[/QUOTE]

Steam sucks something awful. I'll gladly pay $5 more to get a clean version of the game. Keep the Steam virus away from my PS3.

I might get this game. Had the demo a while ago and it seemed ok but I wasn't paying $20.

[quote name='madbst']Thanks op. Might get it even if it means I won't play it for a few months. So many good games coming out![/QUOTE]

Same here. Thanks OP.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']That sounds like a very minor reason to be missing out on such an enjoyable game.

For anybody that was turned off by the $20 price point before, absolutely no reason to not get it now. Jump on it![/QUOTE]

It is minor but I'm not missing out on the game, I own it. I have no reason not to wait to play.

[quote name='pdwayne']Thanks OP! Bought Battlefield 1943 last night over Trine. Now I'll have both! :)[/QUOTE]

FYI: Never buy games the day before a PSN update. How pissed would you be if BF1943 was on sale today instead of Trine?

bread's done
Back