Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5944 replies to this topic

#3961 KillerRamen

KillerRamen

OMG Lilac PSP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

I'm really disappointed with the X-Arcade. It seem to lag on every fighting games, the only good games with are side scroll beat-em up and old school shooters. Yes there is adapters for pretty much any system except for the Xbox 360.

In my honest opinion the Mad Catz is a lot better stick.

Aww... That's really too bad. It had such great potential too.
Posted Image

#3962 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Cleaned up a little so I could take some pics. Not in the pics are my retro games and handheld consoles. Anyway here are the pics:

Spoiler

After looking at the pics I really need to dust. Dog hair doesn't help with that either. Collections used to have more games but I traded in almost all of my 360 collection a few years back.

#3963 juangrande386

juangrande386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

^ERMAHGERD DAT DURRRST! haha, thats how mine looked the other day when I was cleaning

http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/8401525 Loot Crate (Get boxes of tech/gamer/nerd stuff delievered every month)

http://www.ebates.co...TvZAODnfHwJLg== Earn Cash Back on shopping sites

http://sensor2.suite...S=1&RPID=282220 Tango Giftcards for running an app

Earn giftcards for Amazon and other places by clicking the referral links. Help a brother out while youre at it :)

#3964 cloudmd23

cloudmd23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

@Ash - Where do you get your poster frames from? Been looking for some that aren't flimsy, but not too expensive either.

#3965 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

Cleaned up a little so I could take some pics. Not in the pics are my retro games and handheld consoles. Anyway here are the pics:

Very nice! What kind of shelves are those that you have your PS3 (in the first 2 pics) and BDs in?

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#3966 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

Very nice! What kind of shelves are those that you have your PS3 (in the first 2 pics) and BDs in?

They are those shelves that BB had on clearance a couple months ago. Can't remember the brand. I really like them and the glass doors are a nice feature.

#3967 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Been a while, might as well update.

Posted Image

That Clock Tower UGC art has been eluding me; mind if I ask where you found it?
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#3968 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

https://www.box.com/...nzcszhz2lf69rxd

;)

#3969 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

;)

looks like a cheesy horror movie lol

#3970 Ash Burton

Ash Burton

Hail to the King, Baby

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

@ cloud, I actually had them custom framed. Expensive and stupid, but I could not find an alternative.

The Clock Tower art is @thecoverproject, you just have to look in the request forums as they haven't uploaded it yet.
Posted Image

#3971 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:49 PM

That Clock Tower UGC art has been eluding me; mind if I ask where you found it?

Those cases look like that retro game case project thing I stumbled across a while ago, I haven't really had a reason to look into it before because I had no retro games. But would anyone mind linking me to said case/cover project?

#3972 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Guys, I just provided the link for the file 3 posts back.

Also, it won't ever be formally upped to the site, as they don't host repro covers.

#3973 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

They are those shelves that BB had on clearance a couple months ago. Can't remember the brand. I really like them and the glass doors are a nice feature.

Oh man, really? Shit... I could have used some like that.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#3974 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

I've charged my camera. Hopefully I can take some pictures and upload them sometime in the next few days.

#3975 vito357

vito357

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Guys have some really cool collections. Wish I could post links or pictures from mine guess i need more post ;).

#3976 Ash Burton

Ash Burton

Hail to the King, Baby

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

Those cases look like that retro game case project thing I stumbled across a while ago, I haven't really had a reason to look into it before because I had no retro games. But would anyone mind linking me to said case/cover project?

http://www.thecoverproject.net
Posted Image

#3977 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:55 PM

I've got an update to share with everyone, but it isn't strictly gaming-related, so I'll be kind and put everything in spoiler tags. I would've anyway just because I've got a lot of pictures. And a lot of mess, as you will soon see. Anyway, in case you forgot, this was my old desk:
Spoiler

And now, I introduce you to my new desk:
Spoiler

To refresh your memory—or simply catch up—feel free to take a look at my previous post to see the wall that was to become the board game area. The other two cabinets finally showed up, so I spent a large chunk of the day completely reorganizing our collection...
Spoiler

Alrighty, that's everything, folks. Thanks for taking the time to look through everything. I'm not sure when I'll post another update, but the time will eventually come because I'll want to show off all of the handiwork that will be done in my son's room. And I'll probably post some pictures of our room when we get around to it...it won't be as interesting, but I've got a nice little library and a ton of toys in there. Our dining room (last on the agenda) is also full of toys, but they're my wife's and I'm fairly certain they won't be of interest to any of you.

#3978 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hey Zombie how wide is that desk if you dont mind take a quick measurement? Also if you dont mind where did you get it and for how much?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#3979 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

I took two pictures and the camera died. I will recharge and try again later.

#3980 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

I've got an update to share with everyone, but it isn't strictly gaming-related, so I'll be kind and put everything in spoiler tags. I would've anyway just because I've got a lot of pictures. And a lot of mess, as you will soon see. Anyway, in case you forgot, this was my old desk:

Spoiler

And now, I introduce you to my new desk:
Spoiler

To refresh your memory—or simply catch up—feel free to take a look at my previous post to see the wall that was to become the board game area. The other two cabinets finally showed up, so I spent a large chunk of the day completely reorganizing our collection...
Spoiler

Alrighty, that's everything, folks. Thanks for taking the time to look through everything. I'm not sure when I'll post another update, but the time will eventually come because I'll want to show off all of the handiwork that will be done in my son's room. And I'll probably post some pictures of our room when we get around to it...it won't be as interesting, but I've got a nice little library and a ton of toys in there. Our dining room (last on the agenda) is also full of toys, but they're my wife's and I'm fairly certain they won't be of interest to any of you.

God, I need a desk like that. Mine is always littered with stuff. Could use the storage space.

I also like the mad stacks of recordable media. I've go the same thing going on. CD-R, mini CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, Printable CD-R, Printable DVD-R, mini DVD-R, etc.

#3981 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hey Zombie how wide is that desk if you dont mind take a quick measurement? Also if you dont mind where did you get it and for how much?

I don't mind at all. The desk is just a hair under 58" wide/long and 22" deep. I got it at Office Depot for $219.99 + sales tax. So...right around $236. And delivery was free. Here's the desk on their web site:
http://www.officedep...Desk-And-Hutch/

It costs more online for some reason. But if you have a store near you, there's a good chance that they'll have a display there. If not, you can ask about Item #645-108 and they should be able to place an order for you (they don't keep it in stock on location), hopefully for the same price that I paid.

It's too bad I didn't get it a week sooner 'cause it was recently on sale. Still worth what I paid, though. So far, the only complaint I have is that the two skinny drawers are attached. Also, it's a bit of a dust magnet...but I just discovered CRC Duster compressed air at Home Depot, which is probably the best air I've ever used.

God, I need a desk like that. Mine is always littered with stuff. Could use the storage space.

I also like the mad stacks of recordable media. I've go the same thing going on. CD-R, mini CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, Printable CD-R, Printable DVD-R, mini DVD-R, etc.

These discs are the bane of my existence. I've got three of those 100-disc spindles, four or five 50-disc spindles, and a few 25-disc spindles...the amount of space they take up always drove me crazy. Maybe two weeks ago, I went through a portion of them and picked out about 300 or so discs to be recycled (along with three 50-disc spindles) and there were still too many. But now with my new desk, they're up out of sight and out of the way while still easily accessible.

It's super nice having all of these little shelves. I find myself just sticking random crap up there because I don't like having too much empty space. Ha ha. If you ever come over to build us stuff and mod our house, I'll let you have this desk when it's time for me to upgrade...if you can stand to wait a few years. One of these days, when I get my own room, I want to have a big L-shaped or U-shaped desk with a giant hutch. If you go during the right sale, you can get one of those bad boys for as little as $400.

#3982 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

Cabinet #1:
Posted Image

Awesome awesome board games ZombieToast. I've just been recently getting into more "hardcore" as of late. I'll take a picture when I reorganize my collection next month.

#3983 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

Thanks. There are still quite a few that I want, but I'm quite pleased with what we have so far. Sadly, we hardly ever get to play most of them, but now that we actually know a couple of people in town, we're going to start having game nights a lot more often. We had about 12 people over before Christmas for Cards Against Humanity and it was a blast!

I look forward to seeing your collection. It's always fun to see what other people have.

#3984 200STM

200STM

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

ZombieToast, do you play any tabletops at Ottos? or paladins (before it closed).

#3985 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

ZombieToast, do you play any tabletops at Ottos? or paladins (before it closed).

Nope. I actually don't think I've ever heard of Otto's; it doesn't sound familiar. And I had no idea that Paladins closed! It looks like they're up and running at a new location on District Blvd, though. Either way, I'm terribly out of the loop.

Anyway, those guys tend to play a lot of Warcraft, Magic, and HeroClix...none of which I think are very enjoyable (although I like collecting Clix). But I did notice that Otto's has a Steve Jackson night coming up (according to their Facebook), which would be more my style. I usually can't participate in stuff like that, though, because I have to take care of my kid and my wife doesn't get off from work until 9 PM.

By the way, have you been by Leeters recently? The first time I went at least a year ago, they were just a little shop with a couple of tables...and now they've taken over a nice chunk of the East Hills mall and they've got computers and consoles all over the place. It looked like there might have even been a bar. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to actually walk around inside because I was taking my kid to his gym class, but it looks like a good place for weekly games.

#3986 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

;)

Thanks man, I knew one existed but it was hard to find in a general search.
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#3987 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

No prob. Those repro covers can be tricky to track down. On the forums, check for any post form "shenske". He has quite a few repro covers in a link that in his sig ;)

#3988 WViking

WViking

Corn is Good Food

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:41 AM

Here is my 2013 update. My last collection update was post #1965 (January 2012) for reference. This past year for me was the year of boxed collector's editions and steelbooks. I went from 15 steelbooks 13 months ago to 86 (+2 more incoming) steelbooks.

The overall view of the video game collection.

Spoiler

Xbox/Xbox 360 collection.

Spoiler

PSVITA collection.

Spoiler

PSP collection. Nothing new really. The goof-off can is my bookend.

Spoiler

PS2 collection. Not much has been added since last year. The shaving cream is my PS2 bookend. It does have a Killzone theme to the can.

Spoiler

PS3 collection. Yakuza 3 is lonely...

Spoiler

Wii-U collection.

Spoiler

Wii collection.

Spoiler

Kirby's Dream Collection with Club Nintendo medal.

Spoiler

DS collection. Sorry about the random receipt. Sloppy on my end. The Starfox box is something I got with my Gamestop reward points. It has 4 dog tags with a picture of each individual character on them and a saying. "Do a barrel roll!"

Spoiler

3DS collection.

Spoiler

Random shelf.

Spoiler

Side shelf. I bag my opened steelbooks to keep them from scratching when I take them off the shelf.

Spoiler

Top of the shelves.

Spoiler

Upstairs collector's edition shelf.

Spoiler

Contents from the top of the shelf.

Spoiler

Top shelf contents.

Spoiler

Second shelf contents.

Spoiler

Third shelf contents.

Spoiler

Fightsticks.

Spoiler

Extras.

Spoiler

Guides. Final Nintendo Power magazine.

Spoiler

Setup.

Spoiler

Movies.

Spoiler

Movie steelbooks. These are bagged as well. The glare makes the spines hard to read in these pictures but they are perfect in person.

Spoiler

Random swag.

Spoiler

That's all, hope you guys like it. I suck at photography but I did what I could. I realize now that I forgot to photograph my Nes games, but I have not added any since my post last year.

#3989 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

Very impressive! :D
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#3990 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

Beautiful! :')

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler