Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5632 replies to this topic

#4141 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:37 AM

The only reason I have WW again is because I found it in the $5 bin. If I ever find another, I'm gonna try and flip it. Will try and remember to look you up if I do, wouldn't mind selling it cheap to a fellow CAG (WW are pretty easy to find, though I've never seen TP). The ones I really want are Double Dash and Paper Mario, but those go for around 30 on ebay, and that's crazy IMO for a gamecube game. Anyone know if gamestop is doing their 75% off still?

The 75% off is still on im pretty sure but you'd have to find a store that still has stock around.
Posted Image

#4142 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

The 75% off is still on im pretty sure but you'd have to find a store that still has stock around.

There are several nearby me, so I'll try to take a swing by:)
A chilled bottom is the root of all illness.

#4143 pRINCESS-iSABELA

pRINCESS-iSABELA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:42 AM

If i didn't decide to got rid of my collection...you'd see some pretty great photos.

#4144 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

Cool story.

#4145 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

ToS is another one I still need. I actually had a spare PM:TTYD, but my sister_in_law just bought it off me :<

Posted Image

#4146 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:57 PM

Here's my initial setup of my new place. It's still a work in progress, so if you have any thoughts, let me know. I also plan on retaking pictures not on a cell phone, but that'll have to wait until I borrow my friend's fancy camera.

My living room is first up which is in dire need of a bigger TV:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

The rest of my games are in the office. I need to do a little more organization and switch things around, and namely find a space for all my Collector's Editions and my SNES/N64 games along with their UGCs.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4147 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Oh good, you have The Bachelor: The Video Game. I was worried that you wouldn't.

#4148 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

Here's my initial setup of my new place. It's still a work in progress, so if you have any thoughts, let me know. I also plan on retaking pictures not on a cell phone, but that'll have to wait until I borrow my friend's fancy camera.

My living room is first up which is in dire need of a bigger TV:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

The rest of my games are in the office. I need to do a little more organization and switch things around, and namely find a space for all my Collector's Editions and my SNES/N64 games along with their UGCs.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wowand people say mllection is big lol that boxed Earthbound must have cost a pretty penny, nice:applause:love the setup, wish I had as nice an entertainment center. I say you should work on your original xbox collection, as you seem to have everything else (maybe I them all)

#4149 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

Oh good, you have The Bachelor: The Video Game. I was worried that you wouldn't.

It's probably my favorite game in my collection.

Seriously though, no idea why my girlfriend bought it.

Wowand people say mllection is big lol that boxed Earthbound must have cost a pretty penny, nice:applause:love the setup, wish I had as nice an entertainment center. I say you should work on your original xbox collection, as you seem to have everything else (maybe I them all)

I bought Earthbound off of someone a few years ago for around $200, and then I was able to sell my cartridge only copy for not too far off of that price. My Xbox is definitely one of my lesser favored systems as I pretty much only bought it for Halo 2 when I found out that wasn't coming out on PC. As for the entertainment center, you gotta love Ikea.

#4150 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

Those Sauders look even better sitting next to each than I thought.

Now I wish I had space to lay two of them side by side like that. :*(
Posted Image

#4151 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

@tooshorty6432168 - Nice stuff!

#4152 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

Very nice collection. I love seeing collections with 8/16/32 bit era games. Now... get a better camera.:lol: I missed the part where you said you're working on getting a better camera.

The one thing I don't get is why you have that desk hiding part of your giant shelf? Is it due to lack of room elsewhere? Seems like you've got a ton of room.

I really wish I had the money to buy Earthbound back in the day. Hopefully, by this time next year, I'll have my student loans and other debt paid off, then I'm just gonna sell of some excess junk buy Earthbound and PD Saga.

I hear that. Having room makes a serious difference in how a collection looks.

Edited by Vinny, 08 March 2013 - 01:14 AM.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#4153 Macheezmo

Macheezmo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:08 AM

@tooshorty6432168 - Nice stuff!

Agreed. That is a beautiful collection.

#4154 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

yes no collection is complete without it

#4155 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

Very nice collection. I love seeing collections with 8/16/32 bit era games. Now... get a better camera.:lol: I missed the part where you said you're working on getting a better camera.

The one thing I don't get is why you have that desk hiding part of your giant shelf? Is it due to lack of room elsewhere? Seems like you've got a ton of room.

I really wish I had the money to buy Earthbound back in the day. Hopefully, by this time next year, I'll have my student loans and other debt paid off, then I'm just gonna sell of some excess junk buy Earthbound and PD Saga.

Next time I take the better set of pictures I'll be sure to include all my cartridge only SNES/N64 games as well.

Right now we are still in the process of finding places for everything, so I have my desk in the corner to save some room. I have my Genesis collection in the very corner of the shelf, of which is my least favorite system to collect for, so I'm not too heartbroken about it. Hopefully in the future I'll have it moved out though with enough space for one more decent sized shelf.

As I mentioned before, I was extremely fortunate with Earthbound to get that for an extremely good price. ($220 for CIB copy, 1.2k Goozex points for Cartridge only copy which was sold). Panzer Dragoon Saga on the other hand I paid pretty close to market value for. Sega Saturn was pretty much the system that really got me interested in collecting, so when I was looking for a job after school a few years ago, I promised myself I'd splurge a bit and buy it once I found a position. Definitely work towards getting them though, absolutely awesome games.

#4156 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:11 AM

Tooshorty - amazing dude!

Finally dusted off my N64 collection so I could throw it up here. I feel vastly impotent compared to other collections, but I'm pretty proud considering I still have the controller boxes.

http://www.flickr.co...N03/8534852105/

Currently playing:

Battlefield 3

ME3MP 
Fire Emblem: Awakening

My Strategy Guide TradeList

#4157 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

Finally dusted off my N64 collection so I could throw it up here. I feel vastly impotent compared to other collections, but I'm pretty proud considering I still have the controller boxes.

Thanks, and nb at all. <3 CIB collections.

#4158 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

Love the Wii Fit board trying to sneak in:lol:

#4159 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

I love how almost every collection has at least one set of those shelves and a set of the big Atlantic shelves.

#4160 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

I love how almost every collection has at least one set of those shelves and a set of the big Atlantic shelves.

well they better with all the shelving talk going on in here...

#4161 xtreme_Zr2

xtreme_Zr2

Mr. Sonny Crockett

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

Love the Wii Fit board trying to sneak in:lol:

Haha yea I was more worried everyone call out the unfinished drywall in the background (which got painted today). I bought a 3DS about two weeks ago and it got me so Nintendo giddy I had to dust the Wii off too.

#4162 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Got a new shelf, what do you guys think?
Posted Image

Edited by MrNinjaSquirrel, 10 March 2013 - 05:43 AM.

#4163 spamfree2

spamfree2

cheap but tasteful ;P

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:05 PM

https://photos-6.dro...A?size=1024x768

Can't see your pic.

#4164 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

https://photos-6.dro...A?size=1024x768

broken shelf. dislike
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#4165 Olengie

Olengie

Minato Arisato is the Messiah

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

Or that tooshorty has a super big backlog of games. As for the CIB N64s, maybe tooshorty managed to pick them up or cheap? I'm sure a lot of people have more than that, especially if you include the Colored 64s.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4166 STEVE05

STEVE05

The Darkest Timeline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

I'm new to these sauders. The look really nice, so I went searching to buy myself one and I think I found it on Target.com. Is this them?

It's the closest thing I could find.

#4167 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

I'm new to these sauders. The look really nice, so I went searching to buy myself one and I think I found it on Target.com. Is this them?

It's the closest thing I could find.

Yep, those are the ones, but I usually get mine from Walmart with site-to-store for free shipping.

http://www.walmart.c...Cherry/13044874
Posted Image

#4168 STEVE05

STEVE05

The Darkest Timeline

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

Yep, those are the ones, but I usually get mine from Walmart with site-to-store for free shipping.

http://www.walmart.c...Cherry/13044874

I actually work at Target, so after my discount and the REDcard 5% and Free shipping, it comes out to $31.88 shipped. That seems like the best price I can find.

Thanks for the help. I've been looking for a nice storage tower for my games. I'm using a small bookcase right now and it's terrible. This should work out great. :D

#4169 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

I actually work at Target, so after my discount and the REDcard 5% and Free shipping, it comes out to $31.88 shipped. That seems like the best price I can find.

Thanks for the help. I've been looking for a nice storage tower for my games. I'm using a small bookcase right now and it's terrible. This should work out great. :D

Oh nice, more power to you then. ;D

I've only seen it cheaper at Walmart in the past for $29 on rollbacks occasionally, but they usually don't go much cheaper than that.
Posted Image

#4170 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

@Tooshort nice collection but three CIB N64's is overkill and ridiculous. Makes me think you're a collector before a gamer. Which you probably are. You probably spend more time shopping for games then playing them lol. A lot of your current gen stuff is still sealed.

I definitely do tend to collect older games more than I get to play them, but two of the N64s were from my childhood and the other was a gift from a friend, so I don't know what to tell you there. I am also hard pressed on passing up <$10 copies of current gen games, of which due to my job, I unfortunately don't have time to play through more than 2-5 games a month.

I don't know why that makes me a bad guy.