Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5949 replies to this topic

#4201 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

we've all been there where we had to make a choice between sheer volume vs. chaos taking over our lives.
by the way, the silver thing with your ce's- is that one of those cat toys or is it a video game related thingy I'm not aware of?

Looks like an air freshener to me;)

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#4202 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

^^^ That's what I was gonna guess too.

#4203 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Not including my CE, here is my PSP collection, the first four rows starting from the left, all sealed and will probably never play with.

Close up

Wow... that's the nicest collection of clear, case bottoms I've ever seen.:lol:

How many sealed games do you have (your PSP collection plus others)?

Very impressive collection. Seeing all those sealed games makes me jealous.

You should see Skiizim's tower of games.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4204 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Skiizim's tower of DOOM!!!!!

#4205 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

You should see Skiizim's tower of games.

I have. I feel sorry for the cases at the bottom. His stacks of Lego also are impressive.

Edited by salty tbone, 12 March 2013 - 05:53 PM.

[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#4206 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:16 PM

lol.... Since Trakan stepped in, at 1:30 in the morning my PSP collection was the easiest thing to pull out, I just wanted to showcase how much of a "hardcore dust collector" most likely in his terms I was to a certain somebody.

Sadly, the tower of doom is gone. We bought another house last August, I have most of my games in four 18 gallon totes and a bunch of boxes. I've been looking for shelving, I did find something. Think about two Atlantic Oskars put together, my search is almost complete but I have so much to put away that i want to best utilize my space..

Lego tower of doom...

Posted Image

#4207 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

I have. I feel sorry for the cases at the bottom. His stacks of Lego also are impressive.

Yeah, me too. It made me cringe the first time I saw him post.

lol.... Since Trakan stepped in, at 1:30 in the morning my PSP collection was the easiest thing to pull out, I just wanted to showcase how much of a "hardcore dust collector" most likely in his terms I was to a certain somebody.

Sadly, the tower of doom is gone. We bought another house last August, I have most of my games in four 18 gallon totes and a bunch of boxes. I've been looking for shelving, I did find something. Think about two Atlantic Oskars put together, my search is almost complete but I have so much to put away that i want to best utilize my space..

Lego tower of doom...

Damn, I'll have to ask you for advice on moving... that's probably what my collection will look like (maybe not as a big) once it's boxed up. I'm really afraid of some of my more fragile/valuable classics like the boxed GB/C/A games, and my Saturn and Sega CD stuff (since those jewel cases aren't easily replaceable).

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4208 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

Well after buying some furniture today on Craigslist I decided to rearrange my room. Here's the results.

Old school area. Bought that TV stand for $15 today. Retails at Walmart for $50. The TV used to be in my basement but now that I have a nice stand I brought it up and I'll probably use it.
Posted Image

Here in this corner will be my glass tv stand and 32" HDTV once I bring them back from school this summer. Newer consoles are on the silver stand on the left. I will probably put some games and my 5.1 receiver on the stand once I bring it back.
Posted Image

Here is my computer desk and my eBay/Craigslist desk( I buy and sell stuff )
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4209 camelking6969

camelking6969

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

we've all been there where we had to make a choice between sheer volume vs. chaos taking over our lives.
by the way, the silver thing with your ce's- is that one of those cat toys or is it a video game related thingy I'm not aware of?

that would be an air freshner lol
[url=ign.com]

#4210 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

I'm not the least embarrassed for asking such a silly question.

Okay, I really am.
gwensigol8.png

#4211 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

I'm not the least embarrassed for asking such a silly question.

Okay, I really am.

It's okay Gwen. I've had people look at a pic of my room once where I forgot to move the fan out of the way of the pics as I usually do, and somebody asked me if that was some sort of a futuristic sub woofer, lol.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#4212 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

Isn't it about time you updated that sig of yours?;)

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4213 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

I have the same problem, we bought a house like 3 months ago, and pretty much all my collection is in boxes all over the place in the basement....

#4214 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:41 AM

I have the same problem, we bought a house like 3 months ago, and pretty much all my collection is in boxes all over the place in the basement....

What did you do, move across the street? I didn't think Rhode Island was that big.

@Vinny, the biggest tip I can give especially for the stuff your afraid of being damaged is to pack them in small boxes and move in your personal car. I used a bunch of small boxes and oversized reusable grocery bags, I didn't move far, I moved less than miles away so it was very easy for me.

#4215 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

What did you do, move across the street? I didn't think Rhode Island was that big.

@Vinny, the biggest tip I can give especially for the stuff your afraid of being damaged is to pack them in small boxes and move in your personal car. I used a bunch of small boxes and oversized reusable grocery bags, I didn't move far, I moved less than miles away so it was very easy for me.

LOL, well yeah, it's not too far from the old house :cry:

#4216 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

Here's a chunk of my PS2 games (why do my PS2 games end up spread everywhere throughout my house?)

Posted Image

#4217 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Wait a fucking minute, there's a Futurama game?!?!

(goes to ebay...)

#4218 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

(goes to ebay...)

It's actually not bad lol, I've got it for Xbox.

#4219 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

(goes to ebay...)

Your going to throw another f'bomb as soon as you see the prices.

#4220 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

well this made me look lol. honestly i was expecting worse but still seriously the game cant be THAT good. its relying the name only here lol

#4221 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

well this made me look lol. honestly i was expecting worse but still seriously the game cant be THAT good. its relying the name only here lol

Name and also it was harder to find (at least when I was searching for it at GS years ago). Surprised how many complete copies are on eBay now.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#4222 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

Prices aren't that bad now. It was almost twice as high as it is now back when the show was making it's return (around 09).

I really need to pick up that game and pick up some Simpsons games. I rarely watch TV these days but they're my favorite shows and yet, I think I only have one (a crappy one at that) game between the two shows.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4223 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

The game was selling a lot higher a year or two ago, still pretty high for what I would think to be a $10 game at best.

#4224 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

The price is not too bad now, especially if you're a fan of the series.

#4225 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

Fuck.... Now I'm trying to think if I have the game or not, I thought I won it in a lowball but I tried doing a search on CAG and didn't come up with nothing, I'm not looking through my boxes!

EDIT: Well I do have it, my mind has been settled for now.

#4226 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

I sorta did LOL! I'm sure I can find it local for a lot less. The local shops are all about their eBay SNES pricing, but they don't seem to think that PS2 games are worth anything and they've got a TON!

The collection grows into another room...

Posted Image

Nah, just joshin' ya. Moved my office to another room, built shelves. Shocker, right? These suckers are massive. Will hold ALL my business-related supplies/parts/materials! Excite are I!

#4227 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

Who needs supplies to run a business? Just put more games on there, and have the business stuff all over the floor. Easy.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#4228 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

Wiggy begins his shelf odyssey again!

#4229 parKer

parKer

CheapyT Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Lego tower of doom...

[IMG]

Wow, those are all Legos sets in those boxes? Do you ever play with them or do you also keep those sealed?
26.2 | 13.1

:ps3: Tomb Raider (MP only)
:ps3: PS+ IGC

#4230 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Mostly all Legos, the few PDP boxes in the front are MK TE Fightsticks and the boxes on the front right are empty. I've built some of them but most are sealed in their respective packaging.