Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5822 replies to this topic

#4801 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

I feel left out, so here be updates!

Figured I wasn't the only one watching Nets v Bulls right now haha.
Posted Image

#4802 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

That shelf needs to be filled Square. :lol:

It sure does. I hate empty spaces, yet I seem to need it quite often. :*(

Figured I wasn't the only one watching Nets v Bulls right now haha.

If it's NBA, and the playoffs, I'm watching it. ^__^
Posted Image

#4803 clarkes1990

clarkes1990

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

WOW!
Some incredible collections here!! :o

Times like these I wish I was a collector rather than selling my games when I'm done with them.

So all I have in my collection are my backlog of incomplete games. Around 60+ PS3 game and a dozen Vita games.

#4804 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

WOW!
Some incredible collections here!! :o

Times like these I wish I was a collector rather than selling my games when I'm done with them.

So all I have in my collection are my backlog of incomplete games. Around 60+ PS3 game and a dozen Vita games.

That sounds sexy enough.

I think you should post it. :3
Posted Image

#4805 clarkes1990

clarkes1990

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

That sounds sexy enough.

I think you should post it. :3

I will sometime :)

I guess if I count my 55" Sony TV and couple hundred DVDs it makes it a lil sexier :p

#4806 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

I will sometime :)

I guess if I count my 55" Sony TV and couple hundred DVDs it makes it a lil sexier :p

It does.

Post when ready! :D
Posted Image

#4807 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

for squareheads post

Posted Image

although im sure his collection tripled with the S.A.V.E sale going on on amazon

#4808 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:47 AM

Everytime you post a pic of your DS collection I practically get vertigo:whee:

Your sig is almost certainly going to come true one day, but awesome collection as always:applause:
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#4809 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

although im sure his collection tripled with the S.A.V.E sale going on on amazon

I actually own the majority of the regular versions of the SAVE editions, so no need to double dip, otherwise I would have gone bananas. ^__^
Posted Image

#4810 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

I actually own the majority of the regular versions of the SAVE editions, so no need to double dip, otherwise I would have gone bananas. ^__^

ah that explains your lack of appearances in that thread. i thought that was strange

#4811 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

ah that explains your lack of appearances in that thread. i thought that was strange

Yeah, I'd usually be all up in those kinds of threads. ;D
Posted Image

#4812 igotnodough

igotnodough

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

do you guys print covers with your own printers?

#4813 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

Yeast.
Posted Image

#4814 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

Yeah, I'd usually be all up in those kinds of threads. ;D

so you got nothing from that sale? i find this hard to believe

no we are a pack of game/anime hoarding buyers that steal covers.

#4815 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

so you got nothing from that sale? i find this hard to believe

I looked over everything for the most part, and there wasn't one that I didn't already own in a non-SAVE version, or if I already own the SAVE version of it, so yeah, pretty much walked out of that with nothing which I guess isn't the worst thing in the world. XD
Posted Image

#4816 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

pictures

Your anime collection is incredible, but I have more manga than youuu~ :B

#4817 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

Pictures!
Posted Image

#4818 Blade

Blade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:09 AM

Pictures!

My problem is finding a nice place to put it all. I've got real musical instruments taking up most of my tiny living space. I can take a picture of my manga, but it's all crammed into a bookcase 3 rows deep and will have to be stacked up on the floor.

#4819 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

My problem is finding a nice place to put it all. I've got real musical instruments taking up most of my tiny living space. I can take a picture of my manga, but it's all crammed into a bookcase 3 rows deep and will have to be stacked up on the floor.

Curse you and your spine hiding shelves!
Posted Image

#4820 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

if I have large space, I would have someone custom build me a shelving solution like those use in manga store (some library also use them i think?), 2 layers deep with rollers

stole this image from web.

Spoiler

#4821 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

I looked over everything for the most part, and there wasn't one that I didn't already own in a non-SAVE version, or if I already own the SAVE version of it, so yeah, pretty much walked out of that with nothing which I guess isn't the worst thing in the world. XD

isnt that blasphemy for you?

but readings for losers dont you know that? although my manga collection is tiny but random. all of hellsing(no idea why), the first naruto, sandland, a few ghost in the shell novels and probably a couple of other random things. although i do have the first 40 books of garfield lol

#4822 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

to me, reading manga is a lot more enjoyable than watching anime.

#4823 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

to me, reading manga is a lot more enjoyable than watching anime.

i just never got into. i blame school. after book report number 46456457567 the last thing i wanted to do was read a book....any book. ive gotten better about that now but still reading a book really takes some effort for me not cause i cant read just school killed any fun i had with it.

EDIT: although i recently found out i have stigmatism in my left eye. how eye doctos just discovered this i have no idea as ever since ive had a license ive had to get a note from the eye doctor cause i fail eye tests. this has apparently been a cause of headaches when it comes to long periods of reading so thats part of it too mixed with what i wrote above and eh.

#4824 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:47 AM

isnt that blasphemy for you?

It certainly is, but as long as I atone for it later with lots of anime purchases, it's fine. ;D
Posted Image

#4825 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

I think this weekend I will finally take some pics of my collection, or most of it.

#4826 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:09 AM

Can't wait. ^__^
Posted Image

#4827 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:13 AM

I think this weekend I will finally take some pics of my collection, or most of it.

I'm waiting for this 8-)
Posted Image

#4828 Blade

Blade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:17 AM

but readings for losers dont you know that? although my manga collection is tiny but random. all of hellsing(no idea why), the first naruto, sandland, a few ghost in the shell novels and probably a couple of other random things. although i do have the first 40 books of garfield lol

Lol, sadly a lot of manga that I enjoy never gets made into anime. Greats like Dragon Head, Parasyte, Ikigami, and Maoh! aren't getting anime versions, as far as I know. Of course, this might change in the future. In general, I prefer manga, but two of my favorite series (One Piece and Cowboy Bebop) are better in anime format. One Piece anime slows down to 1 episode per chapter at Fishman Island Arc though...

#4829 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

It certainly is, but as long as I atone for it later with lots of anime purchases, it's fine. ;D

youll have to pull double duty

Lol, sadly a lot of manga that I enjoy never gets made into anime. Greats like Dragon Head, Parasyte, Ikigami, and Maoh! aren't getting anime versions, as far as I know. Of course, this might change in the future. In general, I prefer manga, but two of my favorite series (One Piece and Cowboy Bebop) are better in anime format. One Piece anime slows down to 1 episode per chapter at Fishman Island Arc though...

well one thing that bugs me about anime is the constant no finishes.

i just watched corpse princess which was shockingly good. better than i expected but this is probably an extreme example....there is absolutely no ending at all it literally ends in the middle of fight lol and the next episode is a backstory to two characters that died 15 episodes earlier and the end. another one i watched a couple of months ago that im not sure why i love it so much Nana also has no ending. Nana is actually one that is better in anime form and the anime matches the manga 95% of the way shockingly enough.

and countless other animes have cheesed forced endings. it seems either anime gets a proper ending or they just dont even bother trying. i realize its cause the manga doesnt finish in time but still rather annoying i wish theyd go back and finish these animes. so at least mangas get endings.

having read so much garfield one thing that does bug me(when i do actually read lol) is garfield like 90% of all other books they completely bastardize when it hits TV.

#4830 GogetaSS4

GogetaSS4

Super Saiyan 4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:17 AM

Why do I keep buying so much anime and have not the money to pay for it? Curse you credit card companies for approving me....

GogetaSS4sig-v2.gifApostleOfGod.png