Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5632 replies to this topic

#4891 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

No mario tennis wiggy?
www.vg-force.com

#4892 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Man wiggy, all your boxes look so freaking nice! I've really got to get some more shelves (and money:lol:), and box up the few I've got. N64 games have definitely gone up in price like crazy, so mad at myself for selling my copies of DK64, Mario Kart 64, and OoT. Side question: what boxes are you using for the big box games like Stadium and Mario Party?

Thanks! I'm so happy to have at least one console "complete"!

I make doubles (game shark, memory cards) and triples (games you mentioned) by stacking/combining UGCs basically. I did a writeup on TCP. It's actually pretty simple.

http://www.thecoverp...p?topic=10451.0

No mario tennis wiggy?

No, I can't get into tennis, even when Mario-afied. I would grab it if I found it for like 5 bucks, but it's not worth it to me at the current going prices. Also, before I get called out on not having it, SSB is not a franchise that I enjoy at all. Zero love for that game from me.

#4893 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

Glad I got my N64 collection from the used market. I probably averaged under $5 dollars per game even on 1st party titles. I still do have a couple titles left to get but I won't pay FMV for them.

I can't see paying $20 per 1st party title and then playing the game once or twice a year and it sits the rest of the time. In the last year I probably had like 20 N64 cart only titles added to my collection yet I played N64 for maybe an hour or two in the past year. It would be stupid for me to pay FMV.

needler420.png

#4894 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

Thanks! I'm so happy to have at least one console "complete"!

I make doubles (game shark, memory cards) and triples (games you mentioned) by stacking/combining UGCs basically. I did a writeup on TCP. It's actually pretty simple.

http://www.thecoverp...p?topic=10451.0

No, I can't get into tennis, even when Mario-afied. I would grab it if I found it for like 5 bucks, but it's not worth it to me at the current going prices. Also, before I get called out on not having it, SSB is not a franchise that I enjoy at all. Zero love for that game from me.

Fair enough. How about Pokemon Puzzle League? Best puzzle game on the system.
www.vg-force.com

#4895 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

It's one of those games that I'll keep an eye out for, along with that Disney/Mickey Magical Tetris Challenge game, but they weren't on my must have list is all. I'll still be buying N64 games, don't get me wrong. What I have now is just my complete "must-have" list, versus stuff that I would like to pick up at some point, or looks good enough for a few bucks investment (Penny Racers, Lego Racers, Power Rangers and some others were all a buck or less), but would be OK with not having.

#4896 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

Fair enough. If you haven't played it though you should. Basically Tetris Attack 2 and in my top 10 n64 games.

I checked my list and I still have 31 games on my N64 must have list but of them only Castlevania Curse of Darkness is over 25. (Starcraft and Bomberman 2nd attack would be nice if I find a deal but I can't see paying the price for Starcraft when the PC version is all over the place for 2.00 and it is better and if I'm going to splurge on a Bomberman it will be Saturn Bomberman). Like 17 of the 31 should be 10.00 or less.
www.vg-force.com

#4897 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

Starcraft 64 has always been one game I've wanted because it's Starcraft on a console, but I never wanted to pay the going rate because, well, it's Starcraft on a console.

#4898 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

Fair enough. If you haven't played it though you should. Basically Tetris Attack 2 and in my top 10 n64 games.

I checked my list and I still have 31 games on my N64 must have list but of them only Castlevania Curse of Darkness is over 25. (Starcraft and Bomberman 2nd attack would be nice if I find a deal but I can't see paying the price for Starcraft when the PC version is all over the place for 2.00 and it is better and if I'm going to splurge on a Bomberman it will be Saturn Bomberman). Like 17 of the 31 should be 10.00 or less.

I'll put it on my new "keep an eye open for it" list ;) Thanks!

Bomberman 2 and Ogre Battle were my last two pickups, and would have been among the priciest, but I managed to get them in a trade :)

I think I paid ~20 for Starcraft. Was definitely one of the pricier loose N64 carts I've purchased in the last couple of years.

What's on your list? I do have a handful of dupes in my trade box.

Starcraft 64 has always been one game I've wanted because it's Starcraft on a console, but I never wanted to pay the going rate because, well, it's Starcraft on a console.

Same here, which is why it took me so damned long to pick it up. I remember it being like 90 bucks when it came out. Freakin' nobody bough that game! I recall pricing used copies for $70 at the local game shop that I worked for way back then and almost laughing about it knowing that it would just sit on the shelf forever, even at 20%+ off the new price.

But, again, seeing how N64 prices are starting to climb, I didn't wanna wait like I did for EVO, Demon's Crest, and other SNES titles that have blow the Fuck up!

#4899 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

I hear that... Saturn is my current focus.

Realized there is actually another expensive 64 game on my list. Harvest Moon. Thankfully have Ogre Battle. Still want

Harvest Moon
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
Snowboard Kids
Snowboard Kids 2
Super Smash Bros (wilp find this cheap eventually, too common not too. Just need patience)
Mario Party
Mario Party 2
Mystical Ninja Goemon
Goemons Great Adventure
Banjo Tooie
Banjo Kazooie
Killer Instinct Gold
Space Station Silicon Valley
Earthworm Jim 3d (i know it sucks)
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Yoshis Story
Turok 3
Mischief Makers
Rocket Robot on Wheels
Fighters Destiny
Star Wars Battle for Naboo
Pilotwing 64
Rush
Rush 2
World is Not Enough
Excitebike 64
Micro Machines
Beetle Adventure Racing
Wave Race 64
Forsaken

Not a priority but all titles I want.
www.vg-force.com

#4900 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Beetle Adventure Racing is SOOOOO fun! Have great memories playing that with my siblings, IMO a better game than Mario Kart 64 (but maybe future titles have spoiled me). Banjo Kazooie is the only other title on your list I have, but I'm not willing to part with it I'm afraid.

I'm having a hard time justifying buying N64 titles lately, since I'm torn between the more comfortable and convenient virtual console, and having psychical cartridges for the games:-k
A chilled bottom is the root of all illness.

#4901 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

I've got an extra Turok 3. Negotiated a trade, then won a copy on eBay (bid was placed days earlier).

#4902 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:13 AM

well i finally decided to put shelves up for my collection here at this apartment....first off i am terrible with my hands and building so this quite the accomplishment.

well i dont know whether ill take pictures. i am lazy. but i was at the very least tired of it being in random storage piles that are barely accessible. although this isnt my full collection this is just what ive bought while going to school the rest of my crap is at home at parents house. including a fine nerf collection, random stuff animals and 9 plush tachikomas and some other random gaming/dvd related stuff that whenever i can afford a house will be part of some insane room.

though im going to stop adding to it as i really need to save more money than i do for said house.

#4903 igotnodough

igotnodough

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

where can i download those white covers

#4904 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

the internet?

#4905 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

http://www.thecoverp...p?topic=10619.0

;)

#4906 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

It's one of those games that I'll keep an eye out for, along with that Disney/Mickey Magical Tetris Challenge game, but they weren't on my must have list is all. I'll still be buying N64 games, don't get me wrong. What I have now is just my complete "must-have" list, versus stuff that I would like to pick up at some point, or looks good enough for a few bucks investment (Penny Racers, Lego Racers, Power Rangers and some others were all a buck or less), but would be OK with not having.

Play Pokémon Puzzle League. It will go on your must-have list.

#4907 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

I'm not a super huge puzzler guy. I like em, but really only play them on portables (since they make great shit-break and doctor's office waiting room time wasters).

I guess I'll add it to my new must-have list. Thanks guys :roll:

[Pacino]Just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in.[/Pacino]

Wiggy's new N64 must-have list:

Porkëmans Puzzle Game Cassette

#4908 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Well, since you're adding games, might as well get Superman 64. I mean, why N64 collection is complete without one of the worst games ever made, right?!

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4909 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

I actually have Superman 64. See that Dev Cart in my collection? Yeah, that's what's on it :P

#4910 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

I actually have Superman 64. See that Dev Cart in my collection? Yeah, that's what's on it :P

So that's why the game sucks... you have the dev cart, preventing Titus from testing the game before they released it! You evil bastard.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4911 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

Well, since you're adding games, might as well get Superman 64. I mean, why N64 collection is complete without one of the worst games ever made, right?!

I paid $64.99 on launch day for that at Funco Land. Not my proudest gaming/money spending moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#4912 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

I paid 10 bucks for my dev cart version >=)

#4913 lilman

lilman

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

Media bookcase with 360, PS3, Wii, Vita, and 3DS cases, anime and game figures, and some manga and artbooks. I couldn't fit all the game cases on display, so many are in storage.

Posted Image

Rest of my collection (anime and figures): http://myfigurecolle...n.net/blog/7712

#4914 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

Just moved into a new place today and I have my game room! Only moved the start of stuff in (have the truck on Saturday) but I'm super excited, this room is huge! Once it is starting to be set up I'll post pics for sure.
www.vg-force.com

#4915 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

I am mad scientist, it so cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

Media bookcase with 360, PS3, Wii, Vita, and 3DS cases, anime and game figures, and some manga and artbooks. I couldn't fit all the game cases on display, so many are in storage.

Posted Image

Rest of my collection (anime and figures): http://myfigurecolle...n.net/blog/7712

School Rumble = Win to the max:applause:
A chilled bottom is the root of all illness.

#4916 lilman

lilman

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

I found my snes and n64 the other day. Still have a lot of games for both, but I think I threw out most of the cases. The kid version of me at least had the sense to keep the shiny Ocarina of Time CE case and it's still in good condition. If only I could find where that gold cartridge went to...

School Rumble = Win to the max:applause:

You sir are a good person ^^

#4917 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Since I'm moving out of my apt in like a week I thought I'd take a few photos of my stuff. I have some more statues and stuff packed up but this is most of my display stuff.

After I get into the new apt and unpack I'm hoping to finally have a place to display my games instead of taking up the entire walk in closet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4918 trollape74

trollape74

Lifting and Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

^almost busted when I saw those last three pics. Where'd you get that TMNT poster? My brother and I have been wanting to get some cool posters for our room and we both love TMNT.

#4919 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

^almost busted when I saw those last three pics. Where'd you get that TMNT poster? My brother and I have been wanting to get some cool posters for our room and we both love TMNT.

That is the TMNT print by Mondo. There is an all gray variant of it too. Sad to say last I checked the prices were through the roof for them (like $500+ each).

I got a bunch more prints and posters that I didn't bother snapping and a few more statues and prints that are still in tubes/boxes.

I have this same print up on the wall.

Posted Image

#4920 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

That is the TMNT print by Mondo. There is an all gray variant of it too. Sad to say last I checked the prices were through the roof for them (like $500+ each).

I got a bunch more prints and posters that I didn't bother snapping and a few more statues and prints that are still in tubes/boxes.

I have this same print up on the wall.

Posted Image

Just busted a Deku nut over this. Are they still for sale? Because I am definitely buying that shit once I recover. :hot: :drool: