Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5864 replies to this topic

#4921 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

All done collecting N64 and all cased up! WOOT!

http://i86.photobuck...52.jpg~original

Awesome collection! Just a question though, where's Quest 64, Quake 64, Mace: The Dark Ages, Dark Rift, Nightmare Creatures, etc.? I want to see that set be completely complete. ;)

(not that I'm anywhere close to that amount, I only collect the boxed versions which are even harder to find)

#4922 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

Just busted a Deku nut over this. Are they still for sale? Because I am definitely buying that shit once I recover. :hot: :drool:

There seems to be lots nut busting going on in this thread.

They are supposedly still available: http://mudron.bigcar...t/map-of-hyrule

#4923 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

That is the TMNT print by Mondo. There is an all gray variant of it too. Sad to say last I checked the prices were through the roof for them (like $500+ each).

I got a bunch more prints and posters that I didn't bother snapping and a few more statues and prints that are still in tubes/boxes.

I have this same print up on the wall.

Posted Image

Delicious!

Also, is that a legit Olly print? If so, super jelly.

Just busted a Deku nut over this. Are they still for sale? Because I am definitely buying that shit once I recover. :hot: :drool:

Ditto!

Awesome collection! Just a question though, where's Quest 64, Quake 64, Mace: The Dark Ages, Dark Rift, Nightmare Creatures, etc.? I want to see that set be completely complete. ;)

(not that I'm anywhere close to that amount, I only collect the boxed versions which are even harder to find)

None of those are games that I really want. Let's be serious, Quest 64 is terrible, I don't like FPS generally speaking (which some exceptions), I recall Mace being pretty awful, Dark Rift is meh, and Nightmare Creatures I have on PS1, so I don't really "need" it.

But, like I said, I will still pick up games here and there. The collection as it stands now are just the quintessential wiggy wants. Eventually I may end up with a complete set, minus sports and wrastlin' games. I refuse to have all that filler crap in my collection just for the sake of having it.

#4924 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Delicious!

Also, is that a legit Olly print? If so, super jelly.

Yep. The Mononoke Variant is pretty sweet. I actually only had to pay the 45 (or whatever it was) bucks for it. I just had to wait in a long-ass line at San Diego Comic-Con.

I will say the Mondo booth at comic-con is pure insanity, but at least you can get stuff. Unlike when the online drops happen.

#4925 dodgeme

dodgeme

Shadow the Hedgehog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

And who says I need a Turbobooster. Figured I'd be keeping this a while and I had some jacks left over from my Toploader NES AV mod that didn't go so well (wired the circuit incorrectly and fried the PPU but thats another story) so I tossed them into the Turbo-Grafx. Pretty happy with the result and the picture looks sooo much better.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4926 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Since I'm moving out of my apt in like a week I thought I'd take a few photos of my stuff. I have some more statues and stuff packed up but this is most of my display stuff.

After I get into the new apt and unpack I'm hoping to finally have a place to display my games instead of taking up the entire walk in closet.

Damn those are some awesome posters and figures. I never realized how big those First4Figures statues (that's who made that Minda/Wolf Link figure, right?) were.

Media bookcase with 360, PS3, Wii, Vita, and 3DS cases, anime and game figures, and some manga and artbooks. I couldn't fit all the game cases on display, so many are in storage.

Rest of my collection (anime and figures): http://myfigurecolle...n.net/blog/7712

Man, your room is so nice and clean looking.

I hope when I get my own place, I do organize my stuff to look nicer. Too bad apartments in Chicago/suburbs are so damn expensive.

On an unrelated note, the amount of video game related merchandise is getting a bit ridiculous... and expensive.

Currently playing:

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4927 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yep. The Mononoke Variant is pretty sweet. I actually only had to pay the 45 (or whatever it was) bucks for it. I just had to wait in a long-ass line at San Diego Comic-Con.

I will say the Mondo booth at comic-con is pure insanity, but at least you can get stuff. Unlike when the online drops happen.

Damn! That's awesome!

And who says I need a Turbobooster. Figured I'd be keeping this a while and I had some jacks left over from my Toploader NES AV mod that didn't go so well (wired the circuit incorrectly and fried the PPU but thats another story) so I tossed them into the Turbo-Grafx. Pretty happy with the result and the picture looks sooo much better.

Just did this with the one I picked up a couple of months ago :)

#4928 Dokstarr

Dokstarr

Tap, Snap or Nap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Damn those are some awesome posters and figures. I never realized how big those First4Figures statues (that's who made that Minda/Wolf Link figure, right?) were.

Yep - they made the Wolf Link, Fierce Deity Link, Skull Kid, Dark Link and Sheik ones.

Damn! That's awesome!

Yeah - I had to spend untold hours in line at the Mondo booth over that weekend but I got a few pretty sweet prints out it that I hung up. The Mononoke, Batman, and Adventure Time one. I got a bunch more and just ended up selling off those ones. I just pretty much would get into the line like 3 - 4 hours after that last drop and stand there until they announced the next one. The security would come tell us to get lost but then 100+ people would just hop right back in line. Very competitive lol.

The only one I missed that I wanted that weekend was the Olly Moss Batman one. Even being in line like 2 hours before they announced it as dropping the line was like 250+. It was leaked online or something that there was gonna be one so the line was huge.

#4929 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image

Nice work!

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#4930 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

Just sayin'

Posted Image

#4931 Mirpkered

Mirpkered

Dyslexic GAC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

Wiggy! You ARE going to build that shelf today!

#4932 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

wiggys got wood
Posted Image

#4933 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:30 PM

It's built!

Just gotta put the toe molding back on, cut the shelves (which will take all of 5 minutes with the miter saw), then slap the tabs on the brackets and load em up!

Posted Image

Although I don't think that I bought enough material for the actual shelves. I'll prolly need to grab some more 1x6" tomorrow and cut a few more. But that's just a 5 minute job ;)

#4934 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

Da Fuck? You did that in 4 hours? It takes me 4 hours just to put together a WalMart shelf...

Currently playing:

fyreboltx.png

#4935 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

Da Fuck? You did that in 4 hours? It takes me 4 hours just to put together a WalMart shelf...

im glad im not alone. well not really glad that there are others that are incapable as i am at building stuff but still misery loves company.

wiggys got wood

LOL.

#4936 pimpinc333

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

Wiggy.

I am going to attempt to build a game/dvd shelf. Any chance you can give me any insight on "how to"?

#4937 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

Wiggy.

I am going to attempt to build a game/dvd shelf. Any chance you can give me any insight on "how to"?

i c wut u did dere

#4938 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

Yuppers!

Took about the first 2 Terminator movies to get the frame and whatnot all built, then I spent the 3rd movie cutting shelves and getting the mess sorted out and on the shelves (there were DVDs all over the house at this point).

Wiggy.

For sure. Gotta shower, eat some food, spend time with wife and baby, then I'll be back!

Posted Image

#4939 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

Yuppers!

Took about the first 2 Terminator movies to get the frame and whatnot all built, then I spent the 3rd movie cutting shelves and getting the mess sorted out and on the shelves (there were DVDs all over the house at this point).

For sure. Gotta shower, eat some food, spend time with wife and baby, then I'll be back!

Posted Image

Looks great, though personally I would have painted or stained the wood;)

Seriously though, you need a better camera. Gotta do them selves justice8-)
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#4940 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

Just a crappy phone pic for now. I'll snap some better pics of the whole mess ASAP, including shots of my games where you can ACTUALLY see what games I own :P

#4941 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

Just a crappy phone pic for now. I'll snap some better pics of the whole mess ASAP, including shots of my games where you can ACTUALLY see what games I own :P

wouldnt it be easier to snap photos of games you dont own?

#4942 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

Har har!

Anyway, just because you guys insist ;)

Posted Image

#4943 Bing147

Bing147

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

You'll thank us later.
www.vg-force.com

#4944 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

I got about 2 weeks left in work to do for my woodshop project. Its almost finished, just got to create a crown molding, touch up/ smooth out some spots on the cabinet, then BAM! My custom bookshelf (Video Game shelf!) will be complete!!!

#4945 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

Har har!

Anyway, just because you guys insist ;)

Posted Image

$1.90 for Priority shipping? Wow, now that's a deal!

Currently playing:

fyreboltx.png

#4946 Kingrodedog

Kingrodedog

Wants to watch the world burn...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

I know this thread is for gaming collections but I have to share this with people that will appreciate it....

Posted Image

My Bucking Bronco vigor is #8/300.
I may have to change the orientation of the red songbird pic...

KingRodedog.jpg
KingRodedog.png
1st Xbox: 01/25/09-11/24/10(DVD Fail)
2nd Xbox: 12/23/10-??/??/??

60,000GS: 04/09/13

#4947 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

You'll thank us later.

Oh, I'm sure I will :)

I got about 2 weeks left in work to do for my woodshop project. Its almost finished, just got to create a crown molding, touch up/ smooth out some spots on the cabinet, then BAM! My custom bookshelf (Video Game shelf!) will be complete!!!

Oooooooh, do want to see!

$1.90 for Priority shipping? Wow, now that's a deal!

IKR?! We'll see if that actually happens. Somehow I think it'll be coming via 1st class...

#4948 ecwfan

ecwfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

Nice work on the mod. However, you still might want to get a Turbo Booster Plus as it has built in memory for game saves.

#4949 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

The booster plus costs a fortune anymore :(

#4950 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

Eventually I may end up with a complete set, minus sports and wrastlin' games. I refuse to have all that filler crap in my collection just for the sake of having it.

MLB Featuring Ken Griffey, Jr. is a genuinely good baseball game. This is coming from a guy who hates baseball and sports in general. And although I stopped liking wrestling years ago, I still think WWF War Zone and WWF Attitude are entertaining games.

Just sayin'.