Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5822 replies to this topic

#5071 Macheezmo

Macheezmo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

Are we going to see shelves hanging from your ceiling yet?  Or maybe some hidden storage under the floor boards?  Seems like about the only space you have left.

#5072 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

Not time for a new shelf yet, but the time is getting near again. @_@

Posted Image

#5073 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hmm my favorite thread on CAG seems to have died recently, so I figured it'd be a good time to post a look at my recently revitalized handheld collection. Growing rather quickly considering a month or two I had like none of these.

PVnw7GH.jpg

That GBA seems to be missing a backlit screen ;)

#5074 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

Bought a new piece of furniture, so will post update once it arrives sometime during next week and assembled. ^__^

Posted Image

#5075 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

New "lamp", so time for updates. ^__^

Mmmm..."lamp" shelf...
zkj3.jpg
dw4y.jpg
l305.jpg
5k6f.jpg
uby8.jpg
h4xt.jpg
ca7k.jpg
tjwd.jpg
oys0.jpg
v8ic.jpg
1lgh.jpg
5m7k.jpg
j7in.jpg
ozse.jpg

Posted Image

#5076 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

What's your anime to video game ratio Square?

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5077 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

^^

Just noticed nothing is alphabetized :whee: how the heck do you find anything when you want to watch/play it?

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#5078 Olengie

Olengie

Rise is Best Girl.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

^^

Just noticed nothing is alphabetized :whee: how the heck do you find anything when you want to watch/play it?

Square looks at the Pictures and decides whether or not he wants to watch it. If he's like me, he'll remember which ones he hasn't watch and where all of them are. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#5079 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

What's your anime to video game ratio Square?

Right now it's looking about 2:1 ratio considering how many DS games I have, but that's probably the only reason. :P

^^

Oh, I remember where everything is.  Wuahahahaha!!!  But yeah, I'm more concerned with how certain things look next to each other than alphabetizing.  I mean the only reason to alphabetize is for finding things, but I know where everything is anyways as the image of where everything is imprinted into my brain, so every time something changes spots I even remember that.  Pew pew! :3

Square looks at the Pictures and decides whether or not he wants to watch it. If he's like me, he'll remember which ones he hasn't watch and where all of them are. :lol:

Yeah, pretty much I just remember where everything is.

Posted Image

#5080 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:57 AM

Oh, I remember where everything is.  Wuahahahaha!!!  But yeah, I'm more concerned with how certain things look next to each other than alphabetizing.  I mean the only reason to alphabetize is for finding things, but I know where everything is anyways as the image of where everything is imprinted into my brain, so every time something changes spots I even remember that.  Pew pew! :3

well that settles it, you are most certainly a robot :robot:

joking obviously, I just find it crazy you can manage to keep track of so much. My collection isn't even a third of that and I still forget I even own things sometimes :drool:

#5081 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:00 AM

I can't express how much I want to make a wall shelving unit for you.

#5082 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:00 AM

well that settles it, you are most certainly a robot :robot:

joking obviously, I just find it crazy you can manage to keep track of so much. My collection isn't even a third of that and I still forget I even own things sometimes :drool:

It's not really something that's necessarily good though.  I sometime get these OCD fits where I have to go through my entire collection to make sure they haven't magically disappeared over time.  Yes, I'm weird like that. @_@

I want you to build a wall shelving unit for me as well.  I have the perfect space above my entrance way where a shelf would be perfect!  All I would need is a ladder to get up there every time I need to get something, or some sort of a pulley system harshness to get me up there like the Swiss Family Robinson...and maybe a monkey butler too.

Posted Image

#5083 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

What a coincidence, we all want you to built us shelves too.

Pack up your van Wiggy... road trip time.

Currently playing:

fyreboltx.png

#5084 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 03:50 AM

im back...and i have a lot to read. I noticed the best buy dvd lamp. I forgot to buy a couple...I noticed they were clearanced out during my absence. So pissed I forgot.

EDIT: and wiggy should have a giveaway on his blog. One built in shelving unit to the winner.

#5085 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

I've actually been putting together a little giveaway package for some yet-to-be-determined contest.  Shelves as a prize eh?  Hmmm...

#5086 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

That GBA seems to be missing a backlit screen ;)

2368740.jpg ;)

needler420.png

#5087 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

I've actually been putting together a little giveaway package for some yet-to-be-determined contest.  Shelves as a prize eh?  Hmmm...

:lol: That'd be pretty interesting to see...

Currently playing:

fyreboltx.png

#5088 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

2368740.jpg ;)

needler_zps2c91fcb2.png ;)

#5089 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

needler_zps2c91fcb2.png ;)

I knew I was getting banned before I did. Frankie didn't like how I kept people away from the illegal repros and piracy related content.

The ban even said no reason. It's the same reason I got banned from NA trying to get rid of the people doing piracy. Not going to last long when you are admitting to reporting members to a anti piracy Nintendo.

Even the people from both the communities know why I got banned. Ask Tanooki . All you're doing is putting the spotlight back on yourself.

You will be the one banned on here if you bring your piracy here..  Those sites tolerate piracy content of buying and selling not on CAG.

It's been giving you a bad reputation though. All at the cost of what I was trying to do.

I'm not stupid I seen it coming. I'm also still on the site with a alias name btw.

needler420.png

#5090 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

LOL & DeadHorse.gif

#5091 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

LOL & DeadHorse.gif

You're the one beating a dead horse. You're the one who brought up by banning when all I did was make a response to why backlit Gameboys aren't worth paying a custom mod for when you can get the worm light for $2 bucks.

The whole point of you even bringing it up is because you want to be spiteful because you know your backlit mods are barely worth it and you don't like when people talk down on your business.

Goes to show your business ethics. Aside from the sales of your illegal Zelda bootlegs.

needler420.png

#5092 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

rclap.gif

#5093 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

The worm light really doesn't do anything, it's just an archaic device from the gameboy days, modding a GBA is really the way to go with it.

#5094 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

The worm light really doesn't do anything, it's just an archaic device from the gameboy days, modding a GBA is really the way to go with it.

as someone that tried fruitlessly to use a snap on light for my GBA so many years ago, I completely agree. It actually was more annoying trying to play and keep the light in place than to just destroy my eye sight squinting at the dark pixels :shock:

#5095 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

I remember the days of Nintendo and their lights for screens. They never worked like they made it seem. I'll take a backlit any day.

BumslieOG.png

#5096 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

You know... I forgot about the days before front/back lit screens on Nintendo portables. The original GB's screen was so small/hard to see but the GB Pocket was much better. Then came the GB Color and then the GBA, both of which were too dark. The SP was such a game changer...

With all that said, I had a few of those light/magnifier things and I thought they helped quite a bit even if they killed portability.

Currently playing:

fyreboltx.png

#5097 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

You know... I forgot about the days before front/back lit screens on Nintendo portables. The original GB's screen was so small/hard to see but the GB Pocket was much better. Then came the GB Color and then the GBA, both of which were too dark. The SP was such a game changer...

With all that said, I had a few of those light/magnifier things and I thought they helped quite a bit even if they killed portability.

Yeah I grew up using those light/magnifier things to play the pokemon games on GBC. I owned previously the pocket as well as the original but it wasn't my primary handhelds.

Then the backlit Gameboy SP came out. I never got to use one but I do know they are better and highly praised.

Even now though I would sooner use a $2 dollar worm light then pay like plus $50 bucks to get a backlit screen mod. I'd either do the mod myself or use a worm light. Or even better buy the GBA SP that has the backlit screen by default.

They really do help though. Back when there wasn't backlit screens you either bought a light accessory to play in the dark rooms or you wouldn't be playing unless you are very close to the light.

needler420.png

#5098 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

I really enjoyed the original Gameboy Advance, it felt a lot better in my hands over the SP. I still haven't done it but I have a pristine one I bought on clearance a few years ago that has been itching to get modded.

For those of you who don't know, Japan actually came out with a Gameboy Light, it never made it stateside but they are a little pricey to get now if you want one complete.

#5099 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

I had a wormlight and it was awful. I then got a heavy duty light that had it's own batteries (forget the brand). That thing worked great, but it still can't compare to a good backlight.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#5100 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

I'm sick of this long stretch about handhelds talk.

POST YOUR COLLECTION PICS PPLZ!

Posted Image