Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5967 replies to this topic

#61 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

I like those custom arcade sticks, unfortunately my room is too small and all my old school games are placed inside the garage. Label, wassup with those wooden pieces on the right and left of the gaming set?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#62 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:24 PM

I spent about $1300 to amass this collection in 7 months! Before that I just played WoW, man, $15 a month sure sounds cheap now. I had SNES, N64, and Sega systems but skipped the entire last gen to play PC games like starcraft, diablo, counter-strike, and WoW.
Rear of top shelf is more Blu-rays and replacement cases and rear of bottom shelf is gamecube, xbox, and replacement cases.
Posted Image

#63 Tony208

Tony208

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

I either go on a buying binge, lost track of my incoming games, or got it somewhere for cheap and that is how I have duplicates.

#64 RolePlayer

RolePlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:25 AM

Love seeing all the collections guys. Not just the size of the collections but I like looking at how everything is configured. I still live with my parents so my room is small. Not a lot of room to work with.

Posted Image
You can see the start of my gf's book collection, that is a whole other situation. We're a bunch of packrats.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
My tower of system boxes. I just bought my new shelf. These were on top of my old shelf, but the new one can't hold these. They'll be displayed proudly once again when I have room.

Everything played on my 47" LG + Sony Soundbar system:
Posted Image

Collection: Library of Role

Posted Image

Posted Image

#65 juangrande386

juangrande386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:20 AM

thats the same tv stand i have, you could hide those wires alot better. slide them in the gap in the stand.

#66 RolePlayer

RolePlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:46 AM

thats the same tv stand i have, you could hide those wires alot better. slide them in the gap in the stand.

Yeah I could, but it isn't really my final spot for it. That and me being lazy, too. lol

Collection: Library of Role

Posted Image

Posted Image

#67 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:43 AM

free bump

#68 FFBlitzace

FFBlitzace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:48 AM

I'll post my very modest (at least, in comparison with a lot of collections in this thread) collection.

Notes:

- Forced to use my phone to take pics, and then on top of that, apparently I'm not a very good photographer. So I apologize in advance for that.

- There are some games that aren't pictured. I have very small ps1 and GBA collections that aren't pictured, as well as 10-15 ps2 and Gamecube games not pictured. Nothing too noteworthy, however. Starfox Adventures and Viewtiful Joe probably headline those games, just to give you an idea of what's left out.

- I have a 26" Vizio LCD. There's really no "set up" though. It simply sits on top of my dresser. Nothing exciting.

- My copy of Uncharted is actually a Greatest Hits copy I got during Amazon's Black Friday. I swapped cases with Lost Via Domus, which I don't display. The only evidence of it being GH is where it says "Greatest Hits" on the front in inoffensive text, as well as the disc itself being labeled as GH. But from the side, you couldn't tell.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#69 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:56 AM

Once I rearrange my room I'll take some pics of stuff,and I thought I had a lot of crap sometimes lol.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#70 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:36 AM

I am like the other guy earlier I like the way people have there sets ups not as much WHAT the set up is made out of lol

#71 jebnaut

jebnaut

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:23 PM

Every time I see one of these threads somewhere, there's always SOMEONE who says, "This is my current set-up. I'm pretty happy with it."

They always include "current"!

It's a TV on a box made out of particle board!

#72 Tkfourtwoone

Tkfourtwoone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

Here's what i got, forgot to put my Bioshock 2 LE bahh.
http://i879.photobuc...Collection1.jpg
http://i879.photobuc...Collection2.jpg
http://i879.photobuc...Collection3.jpg
Posted Image

#73 Spacepest

Spacepest

Your Tax Dollars At Work

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:43 PM

Looking at these collections reminds me of how VERY BADLY I need to buy new shelves...for my games, my books, comics, etc. 3/4s of my stuff is shoved in boxes.
"Videogames...why waste good technology (and $$$ ) on science and medicine?"

#74 darkslime

darkslime

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:43 AM

Your collections may seem big to the average human, but they have nothing on mine. I have 2 copies of every USA released Atlus, NIS America, or Aksys game, one kept sealed mint condition delivered in a temperature controlled truck from the factory and stored in my Mom's temperature controlled wine cooler (all shrink wraps being absolutely perfect and Y fold sealed of course), and one played very carefully, bagged, boarded, and alphabetized. I also have two copies of every variant of every Atlus, NIS America, and Atlus game, including Collector's Edition, standard edition, different cover art, reprint, different bar code, and greatest hits, all in the same conditions as the previous games, except all are sealed and never touched by human hands because I have already played the standard edition. I also have a lot of different RPGs including roughly 206 copies of Tales of Vesperia according to my spreadsheets (I got Mom to clean out every store because I want to support the making of a PS3 version in America so there isn't a giant hole in my collection that causes me physical pain on account of my OCD.) but those aren't considered part of my collection because that would be a disgrace to the three gaming gods! They are all in PERFECT condition too though! I also have extensive collections of imported onaholes, figurines, nendroids, and body pillows. everything is in mint condition except for the onaholes unfortunately. Unfortunately you will never see pictures of my collection because of a few reasons; on account of my girth I can hardly see it myself, and have Mom put on germ free latex gloves and go get the game I want. My sealed games not even Mom has seen as I am afraid opening the door for more than a second or two for an Atlus representive in a hazardous materials full body suit is very dangerous, and could sun damage the covers which would be a disaster. A camera flash or proper lighting to take a good shot has a risk of making the games sun damaged and I can't have that happen. I hope you enjoyed reading! Sorry for no paragraphs, there is Hot Pocket cheese stuck on the enter key. I am trying to reach there with my tongue and lick it up but can't on account of my girth.

#75 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:17 AM

Your collections may seem big to the average human, but they have nothing on mine. I have 2 copies of every USA released Atlus, NIS America, or Aksys game, one kept sealed mint condition delivered in a temperature controlled truck from the factory and stored in my Mom's temperature controlled wine cooler (all shrink wraps being absolutely perfect and Y fold sealed of course), and one played very carefully, bagged, boarded, and alphabetized. I also have two copies of every variant of every Atlus, NIS America, and Atlus game, including Collector's Edition, standard edition, different cover art, reprint, different bar code, and greatest hits, all in the same conditions as the previous games, except all are sealed and never touched by human hands because I have already played the standard edition. I also have a lot of different RPGs including roughly 206 copies of Tales of Vesperia according to my spreadsheets (I got Mom to clean out every store because I want to support the making of a PS3 version in America so there isn't a giant hole in my collection that causes me physical pain on account of my OCD.) but those aren't considered part of my collection because that would be a disgrace to the three gaming gods! They are all in PERFECT condition too though! I also have extensive collections of imported onaholes, figurines, nendroids, and body pillows. everything is in mint condition except for the onaholes unfortunately. Unfortunately you will never see pictures of my collection because of a few reasons; on account of my girth I can hardly see it myself, and have Mom put on germ free latex gloves and go get the game I want. My sealed games not even Mom has seen as I am afraid opening the door for more than a second or two for an Atlus representive in a hazardous materials full body suit is very dangerous, and could sun damage the covers which would be a disaster. A camera flash or proper lighting to take a good shot has a risk of making the games sun damaged and I can't have that happen. I hope you enjoyed reading! Sorry for no paragraphs, there is Hot Pocket cheese stuck on the enter key. I am trying to reach there with my tongue and lick it up but can't on account of my girth.

Thank you for letting us know.
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#76 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:07 AM

Thank you for letting us know.

You don't get it, do ya?

#77 notwen

notwen

born to be down

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:39 PM

...I am trying to reach there with my tongue and lick it up but can't on account of my girth.

That damn girth will get you every time. *nod*

. cml . my collection .
buying . : nada, i'm broke =]

Honestly, this game deserves to be bought even if you don't plan on playing it.

#78 Tkfourtwoone

Tkfourtwoone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:46 AM

Ds and Wii games plus dsi and t shirts.
http://i879.photobuc...rtwoone/1-1.jpg
http://i879.photobuc...ourtwoone/1.jpg
http://i879.photobuc...ne/HNI_0039.jpg
Sorry for crappy pics dsi camera sux
EDIT: Added more shirts

Edited by Tkfourtwoone, 19 February 2010 - 06:40 PM.

Posted Image

#79 parKer

parKer

CheapyT Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:13 AM

^ Haha, I like the shirt. And the Mario Kart DS Lite.
26.2 | 13.1

:ps3: Tomb Raider (MP only)
:ps3: PS+ IGC

#80 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

Keep posting....free bump

#81 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:24 PM

Loving this, guys, keep it up!

#82 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:54 PM

Enjoy your ticket to Awesometown folks.

Spoiler

Yes this is part of my collection. And yes I am single.

Spoiler

[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#83 Chachithedog

Chachithedog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

free bumpage

#84 jebnaut

jebnaut

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:45 PM

Enjoy your ticket to Awesometown folks.

Spoiler

Yes this is part of my collection. And yes I am single.

Spoiler

Man, what a ride!

At least you have a sense of humor about what is otherwise a box full of ghastly artifacts.

#85 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:57 PM

Man, what a ride!

At least you have a sense of humor about what is otherwise a box full of ghastly artifacts.

Thanks. Some of the exclusive Ngage games are actually good, unfortunately the system became a punchline that was overpriced with bad ports practically from launch. And to be honest, I never considered buying an Ngage until it's death was announced and Gamestop started selling the games for $3-$5.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#86 SteelSD

SteelSD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:36 AM

Wow. There are some MAJOR collections going on here. Really impressive stuff! Here are a few pics of my toy room. My apologies for the pics because much of my stuff isn't viewable as it's stored behind other stuff.

The first pic is kind of my "private reserve" case. Mostly PS1/PS2/PS3, etc. sealed and/or LE stuff...

Spoiler

Next one is the gaming area with a few items again hiding in the background (including my X-Men 142 artist proof statue) and the majority of my original XBOX collection. I need to organize the mess of comics lying about. Probably the best deal in the pic is the $5 (yes, five bucks) entertainment stand found in the Shopko clearance aisle (they're just that dumb sometimes).

Spoiler

Here are better pics of the bottom of the Blu-Ray/XBOX 360/PS3 games at the left of the pic above and the stand itself:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Finally, a shot of one of my back of the room eclectic bookcase collections. Yes, that is a mid-grade copy of Avengers #1 between Walking Dead #1 and 2 in the case with a few vintage/CGC books to the right of the pic. Also in that case is a pristine copy of Bioshock: Breaking the Mold Developer's Artbook. The Dark Knight BD is sitting on top of it (heresy, I know)...

Spoiler

Wish I could fit more stuff into the room but it's too packed as it is. Maybe I'll get motivated to rearrange sometime between finishing up Darksiders and starting up Heavy Rain before GoW III takes up my time. Sigh...

Edited by SteelSD, 19 February 2010 - 04:00 AM.

#87 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:40 AM

SteelSD can you make the photo's a lot bigger :) I wanna see everything lol

#88 SteelSD

SteelSD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:51 AM

SteelSD can you make the photo's a lot bigger :) I wanna see everything lol

I'll grab a better camera and see if I can upload some bigger shots tomorrow. I thought the browser zoom feature might make them bigger, and it does...but it makes them fuzzier too. ;)

Edit: I figured it out. Bigger. Now you can see more dust!

Edited by SteelSD, 19 February 2010 - 04:01 AM.

#89 darkslime

darkslime

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:59 AM

I'm winning. Hehe.

Did you even read my post. Of course you didn't because you are IGNORANT

#90 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

why be mean? lol