Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5938 replies to this topic

#1141 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:35 AM

I think I buy too many games, I took these pictures back in early September last year, and I decided to take a few more pics of my mess.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by skiizim, 12 July 2011 - 01:14 AM.

#1142 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:01 AM

^^^i think i see an snes game.

maybe axelay.

can anyone else find it?!

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1143 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:06 AM

@skiizim: It's not your fault, when you get that many games they turn into a monolith and communicate with you psychically. I think they're thrumming with happiness now that they have reached the ceiling.
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#1144 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:19 PM

huge pile of everything

holy hell.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#1145 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

WOW

that is a lot of stuff

#1146 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

I could only see use of that if your planning to opening a game shop or something

#1147 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:44 AM

I could only see use of that if your planning to opening a game shop or something

someones jealous.

no one buys games to play them, nub.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1148 KoopaEater

KoopaEater

xX1337PR0GAM3R1997Xx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:52 AM

No, I agree. Way too organized mess. How do you play a game?

*takes out game, pile falls*

Why not any shelves? Did you waste too much money to do that? It's a good collection otherwise.

#1149 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

Yea, he def needs a man-closet.

#1150 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:00 AM

Oh man, don't ever get a cat. If you had a cat, it would totally jump on top of one those piles and bring everything down on top of you. Then, while you're being crushed by your games, your cat would walk away and lift up it's tail so you saw its asshole.

Yeah, cats are jerks.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#1151 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:28 AM

Oh man, don't ever get a cat. If you had a cat, it would totally jump on top of one those piles and bring everything down on top of you. Then, while you're being crushed by your games, your cat would walk away and lift up it's tail so you saw its asshole.

Yeah, cats are jerks.

:whee:

#1152 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:37 AM

I knew there was a reason why I liked dogs more.:bomb:

#1153 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:22 AM

Got a PS3 for our setup! Hooked up to our TV, and the Alice bluray on it looks awesome! Never buying DVDs again!

Spoiler

#1154 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:23 AM

Got a PS3 for our setup! Hooked up to our TV, and the Alice bluray on it looks awesome! Never buying DVDs again!

Spoiler

lol BluRay on a SDTV :lol: 8-)

#1155 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:24 AM

These are my working / sorted Atari games. These represent 3% of my games collection although I don't really collect games in the traditional sense. I buy them when they are cheap at sales. I took 2 pictures of each because of the flash. Last count it was 180 different working games with manuals. I have more, but they have not been processed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1156 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

I was lucky and played through the Asian version before it was even announced for a US release, so luckily I knew to keep mine sealed. I also ended up getting a deluxe edition through Goozex so I can read the guide if I want! :D

Thanks! I was eyeing it and it eventually went OOS at Gamestop and online and I wanted to grab a copy before Hitmangaming got all over it. :lol:

i've seen hitmangaming referenced in several Afrika threads on cag. who is he and whats the joke im missing? lol

#1157 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

I don't know if there is a joke but I think there a ebay or amazon seller or maybe both, I know I've seen the name in one or the other.

#1158 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

No, I agree. Way too organized mess. How do you play a game?

*takes out game, pile falls*

Why not any shelves? Did you waste too much money to do that? It's a good collection otherwise.

Yeah, cats are jerks.

if i remember correctly, these are on the top shelf of a closet so cats getting up there would be a challenge anyway and the reason they are there is because of a kid.
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#1159 KoopaEater

KoopaEater

xX1337PR0GAM3R1997Xx

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

Yeah, cats are jerks.

Sigged!

Yeah, cats are jerks.

#1160 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:37 AM

I think I buy too many games, I took these pictures back in early September last year,

and I decided to take a few more pics of my mess.

Posted Image

What are those lego star wars sets there^^^?
Do you still live at home?? HUGE collection that really needs to be displayed on shelves if you have the space to do so
Posted Image

#1161 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:04 AM

Yes, they are a bunch of Lego Star Wars Battle Packs, need to have a large Clone Trooper army! Lego is my other expensive Hobby. No, we have a house and I keep them in the closet because I just don't really want to have so many shelves, it just works at least for now until I get more games.

#1162 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:29 AM

Spoiler

really hope this was a joke.

and skiizim im curious about your set up too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1163 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

Partially =P It's actually a real picture from the bedroom.

We just got our second PS3 in yesterday from warehouse deals, so I wanted to test it. So I just put in Alice. However, it's staying connected to that SDTV until I get a second HDTV, which I'm keeping an eye out for.

When we bought our 37", 2.5 years ago, it was always intended to be a placeholder until we had money to buy a bigger one for the living room, and to use the 37" TV in the bedroom (I'm near sighted, so I can see captions on the 37" well without glasses).

For now, it's so pitiful that I was cracking up while taking the picture. I couldn't even read the menu on Alice.

P.S. Just started looking for TV deals, since there should be great deals now that Super Bowl's over. Haven't even settled on a size yet. Just know it'll be at least 46".

#1164 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:05 AM

Nothing major just a 40" Samsung, I bought it I think 4-5 years ago when LCD like this were selling for over $2000. I really want to get a 3D TV but the wife won't let me until one of the sets break/beyond repair. I guess it's for the better to let the technology get better and not become an early adopter.

Spoiler

#1165 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:43 AM

Spoiler

OMG, that was awesome. Props. :applause:

#1166 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:54 AM

Nothing major just a 40" Samsung, I bought it I think 4-5 years ago when LCD like this were selling for over $2000. I really want to get a 3D TV but the wife won't let me until one of the sets break/beyond repair. I guess it's for the better to let the technology get better and not become an early adopter.

Spoiler

Or, "Whoops, the wii remote strap broke."

#1167 Indigo_Streetlight

Indigo_Streetlight

East Coast Scum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

If you think that's good I've got a killer 19 inch beast.

It was a Best Buy return so asking price was $40 about six years ago.
Tech specs:
- The audio and visual (white and yellow thingies in the front) don't work so I had to learn what an RF modulator was. Before that I used a twenty-pound VCR that no longer worked as an adaptor for my Playstation 1.
- The picture is crystal clear in comparision to early gaming tvs I used, the color one with the skizzle bands constantly going up the screen, the black and white one that had "ghosts" as I played Dragon Warrior 1. I'm not even going to mention the one that would make high-pitched screams and burn a satan face into the picture tube.
The Asylum leads the eyes of those pursued by gaming madness...

#1168 StripesOrBars

StripesOrBars

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:44 AM

ah, the tv's of lore.

ill post my 3 setups tomorrow when i have lighting in mi casa.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#1169 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

Shifted things around once again.

Took these pictures with my iPhone, so not the best quality, but gets the point across.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1170 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:33 AM

Heres my small collection
Posted Image

Posted Image

my ds collection is slowly expanding