Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5930 replies to this topic

#181 JollehRoger

JollehRoger

Feel My Cagceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:59 AM

I would post mine but I still live at home with my parents so I would look like a packrat (everything is so cluttered and messy).
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add me OnLive: JollehRoger

#182 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:08 AM

I dont mind, and I am sure alot of others dont either I am no different my friend.

I welcome you lovingly

#183 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

I would post mine but I still live at home with my parents so I would look like a packrat (everything is so cluttered and messy).

Yeah, come on, post it!!!!!!! I love seeing everyone's collections, no matter how cluttered!!!!:D:D:D
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#184 kroberts11

kroberts11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:16 AM

Well, this is mine at the apartment.. I am still working on migrating games over, so you won't see the Sega Genesis/Gameboy/N64/NES games on my shelf...the SNES are under the tv right now. These are my setups in the apartment (I have 3, two in the living room (me and girlfriend) and one in my bedroom).

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#185 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:41 AM

Nice collection!!! So jealous of all you guys!!!!
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.

#186 jousley

jousley

10yr Member of CAG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:52 AM

tagged for later

#187 killer_xx

killer_xx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:02 AM

I getting a new camera soon my old one broken but i got a pic 4 yall I love being a CAG!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by killer_xx, 08 April 2010 - 04:43 AM.
new picture

#188 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:04 AM

What, is that like every PS2 game ever made, lol?

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.

#189 trailmix10

trailmix10

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:32 AM

Wow Killer_xx that is an amazing ps2 collection!! Just build some shelves or buy one and it will look nice... no red labels either

#190 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:35 AM

What, is that like every PS2 game ever made, lol?

No, but this is close...

http://knucklesunite...n-of-ps2-games/

I will give credit to Killer, though, for not having any GH in there. All black label = prettty :D

76561198003985248.png

#191 killer_xx

killer_xx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:36 AM

Wow Killer_xx that is an amazing ps2 collection!! Just build some shelves or buy one and it will look nice... no red labels either

So far only one resident evil code veronica

#192 LilPaintballer

LilPaintballer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

Wow! that ps3 collection is impressive!!

#193 biscuit

biscuit

Old as Dirt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

I'll post mine once I get my basement put back together after the minor flooding we had. 17" of rain in 2 days suxors

#194 swift fix

swift fix

first person gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:25 PM

@LakersForLife - OMG your 'Man Closet' is amazing! There must be years worth of entertainment stored in that library of video game storage.

#195 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:20 PM

@LakersForLife - OMG your 'Man Closet' is amazing! There must be years worth of entertainment stored in that library of video game storage.

*cough cough*

#196 Dakinggamer

Dakinggamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

I need to post my collection eventually once i get my setup finished and wiring/shelving completed!!
My Game Collection
Dakinggamer's Paradise
Want: Wii u, PS4, Xbox 720

#197 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:02 AM

it kills me to see some of you guys have a 360 that is standing up.. come on, you know better.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#198 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

it kills me to see some of you guys have a 360 that is standing up.. come on, you know better.

Yeah, seriously! I had mine standing up when I first got it, and it destroyed my Halo 3 disc.

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.

#199 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:12 PM

nice set up

#200 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

didn't know there was a thread like this..you guys can peep this for now. I've gotta say that what you see here has practically doubled (except for DVDs) This was June 2008, a year before I stumbled onto here :D

http://www.myconfine...our-guest-room/

#201 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

I know this is nothing compared to some of the people here, but I'm working on it. None of my N64 games are shown, really need to find a way to display those...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Closer ups:
http://img51.imagesh...418001143a.jpg/

#202 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

I know, they should throw it away and get something better. That's what you meant right? Lol. As a side note I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to stand a console vertically. Discs were meant to spin flat and it's less stable.

I keep seeing these threads and I forgot which ones I posted my pics in.

Also... and this may just be a coincidence, but I had a launch console that NEVER had a problem, I also had it laying down horizontal. But I had moved it to a new position, rearranged the tv and whatnot, and the only way the ethernet wire would reach the console is if it was standing up vertically, a few days of that and I turn it on one morning and BAM, RROD.

hmm...

#203 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

Here's my setup plus some random promotional stuff for games. Only thing missing from the pictures is my GOW Collection on PS3. Brother has it right now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mmmm....Dusty Wiis, PS2's and Gamecubes. Xbox is in the closet.
Posted Image

This picture was really dark for some reason, but it's a Darksiders standee and alot of PS2, Xbox and Gamecube games on a rack.

Posted Image

Not sure if you can tell by this picture, but this poster is huge. I mean it's really large. (I know that's what she said)

Posted Image

More posters...Have some other Bleach (the anime) ones scattered throughout the room but this is a gaming forum so meh.

Posted Image

In the first picture you can already see my 360 games, but I noticed just now that MW2 is missing from that picture so I fixed it and here's a clearer picture of the 360 games.

Posted Image

Now Playing...

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :xb1: Titanfall

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#204 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:04 AM

More posters...Have some other Bleach (the anime) ones scattered throughout the room but this is a gaming forum so meh.

Posted Image

I like how it seems as if the edge of your photo pushed your God of War poster down.

#205 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:53 AM

Well i'm at my appartment right now during the school year (and I only bring GC/Wii/PS2/PS3/360/Xbox stuff with me to school) so I can't take pictures of my game room, but I'll show you what i've got with me! I'll take pictures of the game room (with this stuff included there) when I go home to Chicago at the end of the month.

Closet where i keep gaming stuff when im at school:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Only the PS3, Wii, and 360 are hooked up. Also, sorry about the glare, but that's a Viewtiful Joe poster :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

I've got some gaming poster up in my living room:
Posted Image

And I know it's not gaming, but I love these. In my kitchen, i've got two orignal TMNT animation cels up! I do own one more, but it's not framed.
Posted Image
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#206 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:17 PM

I like how it seems as if the edge of your photo pushed your God of War poster down.

Haha yeah. That poster is really high up in my room and it's starting to come down. I need to fix it. I just got that black bookcase last weekend. I need some tips on how to display some stuff...Have a DS Lite and a PSP and also a lot of old Gameboy Pockets, Advances and SP's I'll display. And an extra FF13 oversized box like that one up top.

@DrClaw411: Give me that Kingdom Hearts poster. Now.

Now Playing...

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :xb1: Titanfall

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#207 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

Haha yeah. That poster is really high up in my room and it's starting to come down. I need to fix it. I just got that black bookcase last weekend. I need some tips on how to display some stuff...Have a DS Lite and a PSP and also a lot of old Gameboy Pockets, Advances and SP's I'll display. And an extra FF13 oversized box like that one up top.

Have to brag, but the GF found a garage sale with a Kingdom Hearts 2 standee. We took it home for $3 =P

#208 sinath

sinath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:31 PM

WOW. a bunch of cagers have amazing collections.

#209 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

Actually if you want one, I got it at FYE. I'm pretty sure they still carry the poster too, considering both the FYE stores near me have plenty in stock.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#210 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

I should put up a pic of my collection but I don't have access to a digital camera.