Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5844 replies to this topic

#211 Animal7390

Animal7390

Something Clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

And I know it's not gaming, but I love these. In my kitchen, i've got two orignal TMNT animation cels up! I do own one more, but it's not framed.
Posted Image

greatest picture here
my trade list doesnt have anything in it right now, but it will someday. soon. hopefully. maybe.

Games List (60% complete)

DVD List (75% complete)

A game store here was running a tournament and a guy I know went to the restroom and got some fabreeze and totally fabreezed some fat smelly guy, It was awsome!!

#212 Ash Burton

Ash Burton

Hail to the King, Baby

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

Most of my collection has been moved to storage bins for the time being since we have a baby on the way and my man cave has been converted into a baby room. At least I get to keep my Final Fight Arcade.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#213 entaius

entaius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

Most of my collection has been moved to storage bins for the time being since we have a baby on the way and my man cave has been converted into a baby room. At least I get to keep my Final Fight Arcade.

Spoiler

Sweet man-corner. Luckiest. baby. ever.
Spoiler

#214 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

My fairly small collection. I rent most of my games so I don't have a huge collection. most of these games will be sold off later on when I don't play them anymore. The only thing I collect are books, comics, and movies...

Spoiler

#215 Got_Wii

Got_Wii

Nintendo Freak

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

My Collection:

Posted Image

40" Samsung, Samsung Blu-Ray Player, Wii

Posted Image

Close up of Blu-Ray Player, Wii, and Induction Charger off to the side

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I keep my games stored in a cabinet for the time being, so I pulled them out so you could see them better.

Edited by Got_Wii, 25 April 2010 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

#216 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

http://homepage.mac....eliciouslibrary

beat that you cheapasses!

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#217 ATK

ATK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:44 PM

Love all of your guys' collections! I might post mine soon just need to find a way to reorganize 'em.

Posted Image

#218 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:38 AM

Thought I would show my collection with all you guys. Currently I'm living with my parents (stupid college =P) so no awesome game room pics yet. So here goes.

First off my favorite system, the PS2:
Spoiler

Thanks to my PS3 I can play my PS2 even more (my PS2 had a bad car ride one day) Here's my PS3 games:
Spoiler

And what started my collecting habit, the PS1:
Spoiler

Now to finish off the Sony family, the PSP:
Spoiler

Next system up is an the NES:
Spoiler

Followed by one of the best consoles ever the SNES:
Spoiler

N64:
Spoiler

Gamecube:
Spoiler

Wii:
Spoiler

And now for the Nintendo handhelds. First the Gameboy:
Spoiler

GBA:
Spoiler

The success no one saw coming... the DS:
Spoiler

Now for Nintendo's rival (at least back in the day) Sega.
My only Master System game with my two 32X games:
Spoiler

Sega Genesis:
Spoiler

I just got into the the Sega Saturn thanks to my girlfriend and her SHMUP binge:
Spoiler

Sega's soon follow up and final system, the Dreamcast:
Spoiler

The giant box, the XBOX ( I feel like a boxing announcer now):
Spoiler

As of now and the for-see-able future no XBOX360. Not that I hate the thing. I'm just not made of money and I would rather get some older games that are giant gaps in my collection. Mario 64 I'm looking at you. So I hope you liked looking through my collection so far. Credit should also go out to my girlfriend, a lot of these games are hers.

#219 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:52 AM

@kermit: very nice rpg collection : D
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#220 redshadow

redshadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:25 AM

@kermit: Poor you and your green-label FF7. :D

I kid, I kid.

#221 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

@david12795 thanks. despite the current hate trend, I still love me some JRPG

@redshadow you had to point it out... haha. I should smack my past self for picking that up and not waiting for a black label.

#222 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

Here's an update to my handheld/Nintendo stand. Added some PSP games since the last picture I posted, also had a friend add another row onto the top of the original stand.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#223 redshadow

redshadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

Can I bring my DS and kick it at your place?

#224 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

Can I bring my DS and kick it at your place?

Handheld party at my house!
Posted Image

#225 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

Here's an update to my handheld/Nintendo stand. Added some PSP games since the last picture I posted, also had a friend add another row onto the top of the original stand.

Sweet collection. Are those custom shelves? I really like the clean look of them. I've been looking into building my own because nothing store-bought seems to be just right. (Not tall enough, too much height between shelves, etc.)
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#226 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:37 AM

Sweet collection. Are those custom shelves? I really like the clean look of them. I've been looking into building my own because nothing store-bought seems to be just right. (Not tall enough, too much height between shelves, etc.)

http://www.ikea.com/...oducts/80102132

Maybe? The depth on this version is too much for DS games though. There is another version of this shelf with a smaller depth where DS games fit almost perfectly. You'll have to buy extra shelves yourself which I think are $7 each (they are fully adjustable for height, so don't think what you see there is how it comes). Totally worth buying instead of building a shelf on your own.

#227 RolePlayer

RolePlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:51 AM

If it's the same shelf I have (and looks like a bunch of people have it) It's the Atlantic Oskar. You can buy it at best buy.

http://www.bestbuy.c...tract_desc=null

There's a black one. Holds 1080 cds, 504 DVD's. It's 3 columns with 30 adjustable shelves. It's separated by one fixed shelf that splits it horizontally so you might have a little extra room there. If I had a bigger room, I would have a bunch of these. They do the job.

Collection: Library of Role

Posted Image

Posted Image

#228 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:07 AM

The one that RolePlayer posted is the one that I have, but basically I had my friend add an extra row to the top of the original stand as you can see in the picture, so its actually quite nice. And yeah, I went through quite a few stands before I finally got the Atlantic one, which was much better than I expected, so very satisfied with the find.
Posted Image

#229 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:17 PM

I love watching your guys collections, I will be sure to post mine with in the next week

#230 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:31 PM

HOLY SHIT !!! @ Squarehard I am going to plan a party at your house , sorry for not getting your permission but I have already invited over 100 people for about 3 games a piece :D

Rules:
Bring own AC adapter
bring own chips/food/drinks
bring own sleeping bag
bring own DS
HAVE FUN !!

#231 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

I posted earlier with my collection which is kind of strewn about my room. Just was looking at the Atlantic one people posted and came across this one. Anyone happen to use it before? Looks pretty good and it's really cheap for how much it holds.

http://www.bestbuy.c...0&skuId=9735365

#232 RolePlayer

RolePlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 07:11 PM

I posted earlier with my collection which is kind of strewn about my room. Just was looking at the Atlantic one people posted and came across this one. Anyone happen to use it before? Looks pretty good and it's really cheap for how much it holds.

http://www.bestbuy.c...0&skuId=9735365

I bought that shelf for my girlfriend's paperback books and she loves it. It's neat because everything sticks out and it makes it look like there are no dividers or sides. Perfect for all paperback books or all DVD's. The shelves aren't adjustable and the top shelf is meant for only CD's, so it's good to have a Nintendo handheld game shelf up there.

Edited by RolePlayer, 06 May 2010 - 09:10 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#233 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

Interesting shelf.... my shelves have run out of space. Again. I just got a new shelf 6 months ago =P

#234 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:31 AM

I bought that shelf for my girlfriend's paperback books and she loves it. It's neat because everything sticks out and it makes it look like there are no dividers or sides. Perfect for all paperback books or all DVD's. The shelves aren't adjustable and the top shelf is meant for only CD's, so it's good to have a Nintendo handheld game shelf up there.

Yea aesthetically I like it better that the other one mentioned for that reason. Only con really you would say then is that the shelves aren't adjustable? I suppose I'll keep it DVD only then so I don't waste space with CDs. Thanks for your input.

#235 CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:09 AM

I need to reorganize my collection for pictures

#236 RolePlayer

RolePlayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:12 AM

Yea aesthetically I like it better that the other one mentioned for that reason. Only con really you would say then is that the shelves aren't adjustable? I suppose I'll keep it DVD only then so I don't waste space with CDs. Thanks for your input.

Yep. They aren't adjustable. They don't include pegs/pegholes. When you put it together, there are designated slots for the shelves so they are mostly even til you get to the top which is smaller. The backing is has a carbon fiber look but it doesn't really matter if it's all covered up with stuff.

One other con is that Atlantic went with cheaper material with their newer shelves, so it isn't as sturdy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#237 Tempius

Tempius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

Finally got off my lazy butt and snapped a few pics.

Full Set-up

NES, Handhelds, PS1, Loose Carts

Wii, Gamecube, PS3

Xbox 360, Xbox, PS2

SNES, N64, Sega

DVD

Consoles, TV

#238 Layd Dly

Layd Dly

LEGEND..wait for it..DARY

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:43 AM

Most of my current gen collection and a couple outdated pics of my setups.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Battle.net: Vinomen#1986
76561197994706915.pngAddFriend.png
168249.png

#239 kermit036

kermit036

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:53 AM

@Tempius - Holy sh*t. Are those Delita and Ramza action figures?! If so very very nice and consider me jealous. :D Also where did you get the clam shells for your N64 carts? Mine are pissing me off to no end just floating around.

@Layd Dly - that is a very impressive wall of games especially compared to your minimalistic interior design choices. Like a scene from 2001:A Space Odyssey. " I'm sorry Dave you can't play Heavy Rain." haha

#240 jms5118

jms5118

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:23 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Back to Shopping Discussions