Photo
* * * * - 25 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

• Please log in to reply
13376 replies to this topic

#3121 Midori Monkey

Midori Monkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

Experts! Any word if GameStop will have P4G Premium in stores on 11/20? Or did I snooze and... lose.

As far as I know each GS store puts in an order for at least 1 extra of things that get pre ordered. Heh that's why my local store always has at least one of a lot of the niche games on the shelf. Not sure if this is true but it's what my store told me. But if it is there is a good chance they had the store put in an order for one too if someone else pre ordered there. Plus i'm not sure if that also applies to items with a set number of edition like this. Good luck regardless :)
Posted Image

#3122 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

As far as I know each GS store puts in an order for at least 1 extra of things that get pre ordered. Heh that's why my local store always has at least one of a lot of the niche games on the shelf. Not sure if this is true but it's what my store told me. But if it is there is a good chance they had the store put in an order for one too if someone else pre ordered there. Plus i'm not sure if that also applies to items with a set number of edition like this. Good luck regardless :)

Ok cool - thanks. I will try my luck next month. Thanks again!

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#3123 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Corpse Party will be $10 on PSN starting tomorrow.

I heard it was a must-buy even at $20, so I'm definitely picking it up for half off to put on my Vita.

#3124 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

I heard it was a must-buy even at $20, so I'm definitely picking it up for half off to put on my Vita.

Looks like I will be picking this up for sure. :whee:

BumslieOG.png

#3125 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

I'll be doing the same, can't wait!

#3126 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

The price that I (and surely many others) have been waiting for. I wish I hadn't bought my BL2 Season Pass from Gamestop, because then I'd be a lot closer to the $100 mark for October.

#3127 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Anybody have their Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition ship from Newegg yet?

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#3128 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:23 PM

Nope, still waiting on mine. I ordered it when they had their $12 off $49.99 deal. I saw some people on Neogaf were getting backorders and both the regular and mercenary edition are sold out on Newegg so who knows whats going on.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#3129 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

Mine did. It's suppose to get here tomorrow.

#3130 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:32 PM

Same here. My copy is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

#3131 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Mine has also shipped last night.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#3132 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Mine shipped Monday morning. Should be here today or tomorrow.

#3133 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

That is not true. Local store only got one copy of Zero Escape, and that was the preordered copy.

Also hope my Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary from newegg wont get damage during shipping

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#3134 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:23 PM

Shit, the Mercenary Edition sold out? I just pre-ordered it yesterday from Newegg and it let me order it, hopefully they print some more.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3135 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

I ordered my Mercenary edition on the 16th. They told me they are having a stock issue.

#3136 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

I ordered my Mercenary edition on the 16th. They told me they are having a stock issue.

Well hopefully you still get it.

I ordered mine on 8/24 during one of the $12 off deals.

#3137 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

Shit, the Mercenary Edition sold out? I just pre-ordered it yesterday from Newegg and it let me order it, hopefully they print some more.

Still shows as in stock at Amazon.

#3138 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

I learned not to buy xseed LE's/CE's right away as 99% of them go bargain bin prices in a few months. Waste to pay full price.
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#3139 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

I learned not to buy xseed LE's/CE's right away as 99% of them go bargain bin prices in a few months. Waste to pay full price.

I doubt anyone is paying full price who got it. I am going to be paying $38 for it, and probably most other people will be doing the same.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#3140 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:03 PM

I would normally do the same if this game didn't have multiplayer. These monster hunter type games are really fun to play online. It is skipping up to the front of my backlog so I can take advantage of the initial online community.. just incase it doesn't last long :)

#3141 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

Ys I and II LE was actually limited.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#3142 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

Still shows as in stock at Amazon.

Yeah, I noticed that earlier today. Last night, it was backordered though so I don't know if it's just from people canceling or they got more in stock.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#3143 kickalillas2

kickalillas2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

So I noticed that i never received a tracking confirmation from Newegg regarding my 2month old preoder. Apparently they decided to randomly cancel my preorder(last night) and say that i was was the one who did it.

If you guys want to see a really awesome chat with one of their reps who doesn't grasp that they F'd up, and won't help out. PM me for it.

#3144 Elmacanon

Elmacanon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

Mine is still pending. I pre-ordered when it had the 12dlls off on all pre-orders.

#3145 kickalillas2

kickalillas2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

I did too, it was during their very 1st $12 off sale. So i assume that yours may get cancelled as well. Hopefully they don't put the blame you too.

#3146 keine

keine

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

I doubt anyone is paying full price who got it. I am going to be paying $38 for it, and probably most other people will be doing the same.

Yep, I got this for $12 off, also. I ain't even mad. :lol:
Posted Image "I want me some glory hole." -The Great Jerry Jones

#3147 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

NIS America's Clan of Champions is now available on Steam and it's on sale for $31.99 until November 6. This game is the latest in a series of gladiator-training action games, following Colosseum : Road to Freedom on PS2 and Gladiator Begins on PSP. CoC is also coming to PSN sometime in the future.

Also, the PSP continues its refusal to die with the announcement of [url-http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/30/hakuouki-warriors-of-the-shinsengumi-headed-to-north-america/]Hakuouki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi[/url], a Dynasty Warriors style game set in the same world as the Hakuoki visual novel released earlier this year.

Edited by Zbornak, 30 October 2012 - 10:35 PM.

Posted Image

#3148 AukeySeven

AukeySeven

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

disgaea 4 for $19.90 at play asia
http://www.play-asia...en-70-46gt.html

#3149 Elmacanon

Elmacanon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

I did too, it was during their very 1st $12 off sale. So i assume that yours may get cancelled as well. Hopefully they don't put the blame you too.

Well it's still pending, now they have this huge notice on their front page saying that they are having delays because of Sandy. Hope that's it.

#3150 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:33 AM

So I noticed that i never received a tracking confirmation from Newegg regarding my 2month old preoder. Apparently they decided to randomly cancel my preorder(last night) and say that i was was the one who did it.

If you guys want to see a really awesome chat with one of their reps who doesn't grasp that they F'd up, and won't help out. PM me for it.

Same here they offered me a 12 buck gift card but passed

i had to pay 50 for it and then they would give me a code for 12 off the next game i got off them
WOOOO I STINK