Photo
* * * * - 34 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

• Please log in to reply
15249 replies to this topic

#3721 kidray666

kidray666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

In for one. Really hoping for the physical copy!

#3722 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Signed up for two.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#3723 rockykai

rockykai

Less than a month? Two more weeks? -_-

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

I don't know about that. It really depends on the price and how well it's promoted. Holy Invasion of Privacy Part One couldn't even hit 1000 preorders and that was long before the second one was announced for localization.

I do see your point though :), especially since the price was unknown.

If I remember correctly (which isn't worth that grain of salt sometimes LOL), there was something on Siliconera about it and there are currently a few NeoGAF threads on it.

I think this price is quite fine all things said. I put in for one (because I'm 100% not in this to make a profit). Now to figure out that golden question...

#3724 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

$35 for a physical copy AND digital copy? I'm in for one! :)

#3725 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

I put in for one. I'm wondering if the digital code will be sealed in the box or if it'll come separate. I'd probably just leave the copy sealed if separate.

#3726 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

Anyone's Fire Emblem ship yet? Amazon says it will be delivered Wednesday but its listed as out of stock. I did preorder it though.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#3727 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

Anyone's Fire Emblem ship yet? Amazon says it will be delivered Wednesday but its listed as out of stock. I did preorder it though.

I did not get any text update from Gamestop like I normally do for my pre-orders. There's a discussion going on in the fire emblem LE console thread as well.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#3728 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

I did not get any text update from Gamestop like I normally do for my pre-orders. There's a discussion going on in the fire emblem LE console thread as well.

I was thinking the same thing. I did the pick-up in store option.

#3729 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:57 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I did the pick-up in store option.

I ordered mine in store, so I would have expected a text or a phone call today from the guys there.. but so far nothing.

edaa9c273976.png

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#3730 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

From Amazon's FE page:

"Potential Shipping Delay
Delivery of Fire Emblem: Awakening pre-orders may be affected by manufacturer shipping delays . Amazon apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause."

#3731 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Went ahead and signed up for the Class of Heroes 2 physical copy. Hopefully next week we'll have an email with a link to order one of those bad mother suckas.

#3732 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

DO EEET http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Doesn't Victor Ireland of Working Designs fame/Lunar/Arc The Lad run this company too? XD

Also in for one copy myself as well.

#3733 SEGAMew

SEGAMew

Sonic Obsessed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

In for two!

#3734 creid

creid

Dead For The Summer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

Doesn't Victor Ireland of Working Designs fame/Lunar/Arc The Lad run this company too? XD

Yep.

#3735 Bamjoe

Bamjoe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

Glad to see that the threshold for making the physical version a reality is 2500 copies and not 2500 orders. In for 5 to try and help make this thing a reality.

Isn't that kind of going to screw them over? I am sure that they determined a break even point near 2500. If this reaches 2500 and only 750 are sold, that could hurt them.

#3736 Substandard

Substandard

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:24 AM

I went in to Gamestop today looking for other stuff and the guy at my Gamestop told me they don't have any idea when it was coming and his best guess was Friday.

Amazon says the estimated delivery date is now Feb. 6th due to manufacturing delays.

I just ordered a 3DS for fire emblem at the end of last week from cowboom (who in my minimal experience ship via slow boat), so hopefully they get here about the same time.

#3737 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

I went in to Gamestop today looking for other stuff and the guy at my Gamestop told me they don't have any idea when it was coming and his best guess was Friday.

Amazon says the estimated delivery date is now Feb. 6th due to manufacturing delays.

I just ordered a 3DS for fire emblem at the end of last week from cowboom (who in my minimal experience ship via slow boat), so hopefully they get here about the same time.

I went in today to pick up my artbook for fire emblem... it's similar to the xenoblade artbook where it is textured and printed on high quality cardstock. It is very short (approximately 12 pages)... hardly a book if you ask me, but better than nothing I guess. GameStop guys have no idea about the arrival time of the game. They also said to check back on Friday.

edaa9c273976.png

#3738 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

12 pages? That wreaks of laziness and indifference. Wouldn't even want it.

#3739 theMixxer

theMixxer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:16 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Remember hearing about this yesterday. $34.99 for physical + digital is awesome! In for one.

#3740 Midori Monkey

Midori Monkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:38 AM

Awesome, signed up for one. Thanks :bouncy:
Posted Image

#3741 Callidus

Callidus

Collectaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

Isn't that kind of going to screw them over? I am sure that they determined a break even point near 2500. If this reaches 2500 and only 750 are sold, that could hurt them.

No, I'm actually in for 5. I'm not just telling them an inflated number just to bump it up. I want one copy of the normal and one copy of the Kickstarter disk art, one copy to play, and two copies for friends who want the Kickstarter version but didn't do the Kickstarter.

#3742 kamakazi5

kamakazi5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

In for two.
My games/what I'm playing - www.backloggery.com/kamakazi5

#3743 chibilaharl

chibilaharl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

Hey, I found YS: Memories of Celceta up for preorder on Amazon. I couldn't find it searching for YS, but found it typing the full title. Late September release.

Edited by chibilaharl, 05 February 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Currently looking to sell or trade: Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack, Borderlands GOTY, Mafia 2, and more all activate on steam. PM me with offer.

#3744 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

I didn't do the CoH Kickstarter because I felt like their goals were unrealistic, but I'm regretting that now that they have the exclusive art :( I'll be in for a couple of regular art ones, but if anyone who did the KS is willing to hook me up with the KS art one too, let me know!

#3745 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Hey, I found YS: MOC up for preorder on Amazon. I couldn't find it searching for YS, but found it typing the full title. September release

Sweet. But those screenshots look kinda rough!

#3746 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

Newbie do the art work. Horrible Horrible :(
"Evil is Funs"

#3747 MetalmanTN

MetalmanTN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

Awesome, signed up for one. Thanks :bouncy:

Very cool! In for one, and really hope they reach the goal.:applause:

#3748 chibilaharl

chibilaharl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

I am not 100% sure I am going to get this one either, because the last psp one wasnt nearly as fun as i remember the bumper cars being.
Currently looking to sell or trade: Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack, Borderlands GOTY, Mafia 2, and more all activate on steam. PM me with offer.

#3749 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

I ordered one. Not having positive expectations that it will follow through this time, but here we go again!
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#3750 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hey, I found YS: Memories of Celceta up for preorder on Amazon. I couldn't find it searching for YS, but found it typing the full title. Late September release.

I'd usually preorder ASAP, but I want to see if Xseed is doing an LE for this one ad they did with their psp Ys releases.