Photo
* * * * - 26 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

• Please log in to reply
13406 replies to this topic

#3781 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

There are still tons of Shining games. Feather, Cross, Hearts, Blades, Ark...

Yeah honestly i'd much rather see Shining , Wild Arms and Suikoden then that but i'm still happy they are bringing over Ys IV although that was already a given.

#3782 mxpowar

mxpowar

Menace II Sobriety

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

There are still tons of Shining games. Feather, Cross, Hearts, Blades, Ark...

I meant, forgotten about in the U.S...

#3783 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

Class of Heroes 2 update:

The sign-up is currently at 1,800. However, Vic of Gaijinworks said the sign-up is starting to slow down. So don't hesistate!

Also he made up a reddit thread in case any of you have any questions.

#3784 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

LOL came here to post the reddit thread guys upvote this! :)

#3785 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

Posted Image

Victor should use this puppet to promote the game. XD

Also if this does hit 2500 will it be easy to get the physical copy of the game day one? Or will this be
another sells out in 3 seconds Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition thing again?

http://img.photobuck...77_1788Edit.jpg
http://img.photobuck...zps2a1acab9.jpg

Edited by TerraBemani, 08 February 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#3786 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Hopefully Play Canada will commit to 700 copies and we'll be good to go.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#3787 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Posted Image

Victor should use this puppet to promote the game. XD

Also if this does hit 2500 will it be easy to get the physical copy of the game day one? Or will this be

http://img.photobuck...77_1788Edit.jpg
http://img.photobuck...zps2a1acab9.jpg

Mine are in storage. I miss having them around. :( Punching Puppet Ghaleon ftw.

#3788 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Definitely a question you have to ask Vic over at the reddit thread.

What I read so far on that is he won't be dealing with Digital River when it comes to ordering the game once this comes into fruition.

#3789 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

Thank god no Digital Shitver.

Also: They will ONLY be making as many Physical copies as are preordered IIRC

#3790 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

Valhalla Knights are xseed best selling series. The other games didnt do as well.

#3791 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Wait, seriously? I haven't heard anything good about those games. :X

#3792 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

Thank god no Digital Shitver.

Also: They will ONLY be making as many Physical copies as are preordered IIRC

I hope we can make it to the goal but at this rate i'm not sure. :(

Should/Can we make this it's own thread on here to be noticed more? I mean it is a deal afterall for only $10 more than what the digital copy is you get a download code AND a very rare limited physical copy.

#3793 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

I hope we can make it to the goal but at this rate i'm not sure. :(

Should/Can we make this it's own thread on here to be noticed more? I mean it is a deal afterall for only $10 more than what the digital copy is you get a download code AND a very rare limited physical copy.

Well technically, it's not a deal since the product doesn't even exist after all. Also, someone made a standalone thread in this folder only for it to be moved to the PSP/Vita gaming folder.

I'm all for raising awareness but I understand you have to obey the rules here. I did make a thread about this at r/RPG_Gamers so that's something at the very least.

#3794 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

Well technically, it's not a deal since the product doesn't even exist after all. Also, someone made a standalone thread in this folder only for it to be moved to the PSP/Vita gaming folder.

I'm all for raising awareness but I understand you have to obey the rules here. I did make a thread about this at r/RPG_Gamers so that's something at the very least.

Yeah every bit helps!!! Hope we can make it! :)

#3795 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

This one too
http://redd.it/185sfk

#3796 Jeatsee

Jeatsee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

vic is posting in a thread over at neogaf (user vireland) about the game and he said basically the physical copies will go to the people who sign up / preorder it and if you want the game after you will have to get it digitally.

#3797 rockykai

rockykai

Let's hope for the best...less than a month...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Here is hoping it will make it too!

I really didn't want to increase my backlog my first (and I was unimpressed with EO4), but I kind of got my big "schtick" question answered and for now, I'm jumping ship.

I'm really amazed that EO4 will get 50K+ sold and yet a very similar game can't even get 2500 preorders. This does not bode well for reaching the 10K sold threshold or...whatever Vic's goal for this game was on NeoGAF.

#3798 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Vic should also say this game goes to 11!!!!

XD

Also if he could only say "If this gets 2500 we start work on Lunar 3!!!"

#3799 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

I really didn't want to increase my backlog my first (and I was unimpressed with EO4), but I kind of got my big "schtick" question answered and for now, I'm jumping ship.

I'm really amazed that EO4 will get 50K+ sold and yet a very similar game can't even get 2500 preorders. This does not bode well for reaching the 10K sold threshold or...whatever Vic's goal for this game was on NeoGAF.

Should I poke around on some EO boards and let them know about Class of Heroes 2?

#3800 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

eo4 on 3DS alive system

COH2 on PSP a dead system to 99.9% of the gaming market

after playing the 3ds xl and the VITA i can no longer go back to playing the small psp screen
WOOOO I STINK

#3801 Jeatsee

Jeatsee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

This does not bode well for reaching the 10K sold threshold or...whatever Vic's goal for this game was on NeoGAF.

as far as i know it is coming out digitally either way but if there is going to be a physical copy it will have to hit that 2500 number. but vic did post in the gaf thread that he hopes to bring other games over this way if it is successful.

#3802 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

1900/2500 for COH2.

Currently Playing -   :pc: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Recently Completed -    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7   :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn 7/12   :pc: Divinity II: Ego Draconis 7/23

#3803 worrybomb

worrybomb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

after playing the 3ds xl and the VITA i can no longer go back to playing the small psp screen

Well you don't necessarily have to go back to the PSP screen since the physical game will be bundled with a PSN download code so you can play it on the Vita all you want. And if you don't want the physical copy, it's pretty much a guarantee this will be a collector's item in the near future and will sell for quite a few bucks. I'm personally keeping my physical copy, of course.

In related news, the sign-up has hit 1,900 copies. Only 600 to go!

#3804 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

So happy they reached 1,900 :)

#3805 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

I hope this isn't an inflated number, and represents the actual number of copies that people are going to buy, especially if the final total barely exceeds 2,500.
It sounds like if they then decide to proceed with the pre-order program, it still can fall short of the 2,500 copies required.

#3806 rockykai

rockykai

Let's hope for the best...less than a month...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

as far as i know it is coming out digitally either way but if there is going to be a physical copy it will have to hit that 2500 number. but vic did post in the gaf thread that he hopes to bring other games over this way if it is successful.

You got it exactly. I just also remember him mentioning that wants to sell 10K copies (mostly digital of course) as his own total sales expectations (it was...something like that).

I also didn't realize that this limited singup ends on Wednesday night / Thursday morning. Only 600 more to go, but not much time to get it in by.

#3807 MillionBlades

MillionBlades

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

we need to put some money aside and support this cause. I know I am. We can do this :applause:

#3808 TerraBemani

TerraBemani

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

Yeah I've always liked having a actual disk copy of my games too. One of the main reasons why I signed up for this.

#3809 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

I put my name in the hat for one. Still need to get the first one though. Looks good enough to give a try.

#3810 JCrichton

JCrichton

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Digital download so I can play it on the Vita sold this for me.

:)