Photo
* * * * - 23 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals Thread: Atlus, NISA, Aksys, XSeed and More!

• Please log in to reply
12942 replies to this topic

#4681 Jedi_Amara

Jedi_Amara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

Did they even show which cover art the KS version gets?

Yes, they showed the two winning ones: http://www.gaijinworks.com/ and the main order page shows the one which presumably is the everyone-edition. I love the slightly muted feel of the other art :)

#4682 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

so the image on the right is the Kickstarter variant? I actually like the left one better

#4683 Echoes

Echoes

Farm roads ftw

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

http://www.gamestop....-edition/109402

Muramasa limited edition is finally up at Gamestop. I'm going to try to preorder in store later this week...

steam_sig.png

Forms_and_Shapes.png

#4684 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

We've reached a little over 1,700 copies for Class of Heroes 2! :)

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#4685 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

^Thanks for the update; now I need to decide if it's worth getting when I already have a Vault case and Persona Vita skin. :-k

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#4686 Exuro

Exuro

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

I'd love to get in on a KS version for Class of Heroes 2 as well, I ordered the regular already but would love a chance to add both to my collection. I'm a bit of a noob here but if anyone would be willing to help I'd greatly appreciate it!

#4687 Domo7

Domo7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

How do people know if they are getting the normal or kickstarter version?

#4688 Echoes

Echoes

Farm roads ftw

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

^Thanks for the update; now I need to decide if it's worth getting when I already have a Vault case and Persona Vita skin. :-k

I actually had pretty much the best preordering experience ever today at Gamestop, the guy didn't ask me if I wanted to preorder the new COD game xD

Its in their system as Muramasa Rebirth CE.

Did the P4G skin actually go on your Vita correctly? I got one from preordering, but that thing was a dust magnet before I could put it on xD

steam_sig.png

Forms_and_Shapes.png

#4689 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

I actually had pretty much the best preordering experience ever today at Gamestop, the guy didn't ask me if I wanted to preorder the new COD game xD

Its in their system as Muramasa Rebirth CE.

Did the P4G skin actually go on your Vita correctly? I got one from preordering, but that thing was a dust magnet before I could put it on xD

...I actually haven't put it on yet. It's been sitting in its plastic slip since the day I got P4G from Newegg. :oops:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#4690 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

If anyone needs help in acquiring the Kickstarter version of Class of Heroes 2 PSP. PM me.

DEADLINE IS MAY 8TH---THIS WEDNESDAY!

Edited by storino03, 05 May 2013 - 10:07 PM.

Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#4691 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

If anyone needs help in acquiring the Kickstarter version of Class of Heroes 2 PSP. PM me.

pm sent

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#4692 domon

domon

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:55 AM

Does anyone know if/when the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition Golden familiars dlc code expires? I don't see anything on the slip.

#4693 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

Amazon is offering an artbook with all Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix preorders.
I have a feeling this is not a hardcover since they do not specify.

Product shot:
Posted Image

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#4694 GDB

GDB

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

Any idea if this will automatically be applied to an order I placed a couple of months ago?

#4695 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Any idea if this will automatically be applied to an order I placed a couple of months ago?

I would redo it and save yourself a headache.

xivpads.png

#4696 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

I have NEVER had to replace an order to receive a pre-order bonus that was added after ordering.

#4697 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

I am glad Amazon has the artbook. Saves me the hassle of going to another retailer since I already had it preordered. This is one of those games I probably would get yelled at for not getting the artbook (my GF is a huge Disney fan) :lol:.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#4698 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

I have NEVER had to replace an order to receive a pre-order bonus that was added after ordering.

Did you order Virtue's Last Reward from amazon before they added the free watch? They screwed hundreds of people over for that.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#4699 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Finally going to place my order for KH 1.5 then.

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#4700 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

I have, as recently as Bioshock Infinite. I think Amazon used to be better at this in the past than they are now.

#4701 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

Did you order Virtue's Last Reward from amazon before they added the free watch? They screwed hundreds of people over for that.

I have, as recently as Bioshock Infinite. I think Amazon used to be better at this in the past than they are now.

Ah, I did not pre-order either of these. Disappointing Amazon has dropped the ball then. :(

#4702 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

Presales for Class of Heroes 2 have been extended until May 12th, Sunday!
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#4703 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Yeah, so you guys remember my issue with my HDNV LE (fingerprints, paint chipping on the lunchbox under the undamaged shrinkwrap)?

Well, it's been well over a month since I contacted NISA and after a few "we're working on it" messages, they basically stopped responding to my messages. Also, I know I'm not the only CAG to have issues. There's a another CAG (who'll go nameless unless he decides to state his case here) who's kept in touch with me because he's also been waiting for them to say/do something about his damaged copy.

I won't pretend like I was completely rational (I got really pissed off after they kept biding for time) but for a company to say they'll replace something and then not do it and ignore following up on it, is pretty shitty CS if you ask me.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4704 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

That's NISA for you! :)

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#4705 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

It's more of a booklet than an artbook, only 20-something pages. Definitely won't be hardcover.

#4706 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Reminds me of the cheap Xenoblade "Artbook"

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#4707 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

Yeah, so you guys remember my issue with my HDNV LE (fingerprints, paint chipping on the lunchbox under the undamaged shrinkwrap)?

Well, it's been well over a month since I contacted NISA and after a few "we're working on it" messages, they basically stopped responding to my messages. Also, I know I'm not the only CAG to have issues. There's a another CAG (who'll go nameless unless he decides to state his case here) who's kept in touch with me because he's also been waiting for them to say/do something about his damaged copy.

I won't pretend like I was completely rational (I got really pissed off after they kept biding for time) but for a company to say they'll replace something and then not do it and ignore following up on it, is pretty shitty CS if you ask me.

I was also a victim of this malfunction. I did finally get to someone, but it was via phone. Email did not go very far. It seems that this is a known defect as when I called, they knew about the paint chipping on the bottom of the lunchbox when I only mentioned finger prints. I will say that the online support was very poor, but once I reached someone on the phone, it was workable. I just sent mine back but nothing beyond that.

#4708 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

how widespread is that Victory lunchbox defect? Haven't opened my two copies but if several CAGs have got it I might as well open mine.

#4709 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

how widespread is that Victory lunchbox defect? Haven't opened my two copies but if several CAGs have got it I might as well open mine.

I haven't even opened the box mine arrived in, lol.

#4710 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

My copy of HDNV also came in with scratches on the lunchbox. I have seen this issue posted on CAG a few times now, so it looks like a good amount of people also have this issue :(

fs_overall.png