Metroid Prime Collection at Amazon.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 PDJ

PDJ

O I can change this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:34 AM

They seem to work just fine for me, in fact, they seem to work just as well as they did in MP3. Maybe you should check your controller :-P

#62 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:36 AM

No disrespect, but that would mean that it's only $5 over priced. And the steel case kinda makes up for that.

:)
On Half.com I'm seeing:
Prime 1 for $1.50
Prime 2 for $5
Prime 3 for $11

Add in $3.50 shipping on each and I've still only got $28 total. Gamestop's selling #3 for $20, and #1 and #2 for $4 and $10 respectively. Yes, they're used, but it's Gamestop, and that's still under $35 before tax.

I just don't think Nintendo believes in discounting old stock. Zelda and Mario Galaxy are still $50 new, and they were launch year titles.

#63 whotheheck

whotheheck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:45 AM

In a way, Nintendo is smart for doing that. CAGs like us know not to wait for most Nintendo games to go down in price since they will probably stay at full price for a long time. I buy full priced Nintendo games way more often than any others. I know games like Bayonetta and Dante's Inferno will drop soon so why not wait? If they were first party Nintendo games, I might have gotten them already.

#64 UltraMysteryDopplega

UltraMysteryDopplega

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

That Best Buy sale would have worked out well for me getting Metroid for $20, but I had to stupidly buy Crap Mountain for $18 so the total cost ended up at $38. What a worthless game...never should have listened to whoever here said it was like a "revamped eternal darkness."