Amazon - All Gold Box Wii starts 2/16 at 12AM PST

Hrm. What's the possibility of a better deal on Dead Space Extraction than the current $20 deal at Best Buy, I wonder? Probably not very good, sadly.

Would like to see Punch Out and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom ,but I expect it will just be shovel ware titles. I hope I am wrong though.

Hopefully...

Little King's Story for $19.99
Muramasa: The Demon Blade for $19.99
Punch Out for $19.99

I can dream, right?

[quote name='chopper']Hopefully...

Little King's Story for $19.99
Muramasa: The Demon Blade for $19.99
Punch Out for $19.99

I can dream, right?[/QUOTE]

Dream, being the operative word.

My guess? "What is 'shovelware,' Alex?"

[quote name='mitnosi']
Lets hope for something good :)[/QUOTE]

We'll all hope for something good, but we'll all concede that the Gold Box will likely be comprised of overpriced shovelware.

I actually bought Muramasa from amazon on 12/24 @ $29.99. However, I am about to exchange it for Tatsunoko at Walliemart because Muramasa will probably see an additional price drop in the near future. It's already at 39.99 on amazon. I have a feeling Tatsunoko will stay at retail for a while. Anyone know if Capcom will stop printing these after a period of time, like they did on the PS1 years ago? Still regret not purchasing Rival Schools back in the day before it disappeared...

[quote name='benjamouth']I'd like to get the Wii version of Ghostbusters, so here's hoping.[/QUOTE]

I have seen this for $20 at k-mart.

My main wants for Wii:

Punch Out
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Cursed Mountain
Little King's Story
Zack and Wiki
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros
Shiren the Wanderer

And allll of those new RPG's coming out in the next few months.

[quote name='vertdogggg']I actually bought Muramasa from amazon on 12/24 @ $29.99. However, I am about to exchange it for Tatsunoko at Walliemart because Muramasa will probably see an additional price drop in the near future. It's already at 39.99 on amazon. I have a feeling Tatsunoko will stay at retail for a while. Anyone know if Capcom will stop printing these after a period of time, like they did on the PS1 years ago? Still regret not purchasing Rival Schools back in the day before it disappeared...[/QUOTE]

nice fraud asshole

Found this funny over at slickdeals:

Quote from extreme111 :
how do you find all these hot deals man? I was just always curious cause the ones you pick most of em go front page. Where do you look?

Ashley_Tisdale: Cheapassgamer.com

---------------------
Yea? I guess? ....

[quote name='Fire_Thief']My main wants for Wii:

Punch Out
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Cursed Mountain
Little King's Story
Zack and Wiki
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros
Shiren the Wanderer

And allll of those new RPG's coming out in the next few months.[/QUOTE]

Zack and Wiki is OOS on amazon, and they don't do preorder for gold box

[quote name='62t']Zack and Wiki is OOS on amazon, and they don't do preorder for gold box[/QUOTE]

I bought Z&W for $13.50 shipped from a fellow CAG member an hour ago. :]

[quote name='MrKing']what is the chance for AVP for the 360?[/QUOTE]

According to the Magic 8 Ball "No Way!" since its a All Wii gold box deal day.

[quote name='mistymayem']This may sound odd but I really hope they have a deal on Just Dance. My mom wants it and her birthday is coming up. :)[/QUOTE]

lol My mom wants it too. She even called me after she saw a commercial for it to tell me to buy it for her.

I'd really like to see a special on T vs C or Muramasa though. Or maybe one of those SNK collections I've been wanting for awhile now.

[quote name='confoosious']nice fraud asshole[/QUOTE]
You're angry at him for doing business with Walmart? Walmart won't lose money either way. If they sell the copy of Muramasa, they will probably get $50 for it. To Walmart, he only changed the name of the product being sold.

[quote name='bywaytm']Found this funny over at slickdeals:

Quote from extreme111 :
how do you find all these hot deals man? I was just always curious cause the ones you pick most of em go front page. Where do you look?

Ashley_Tisdale: Cheapassgamer.com

---------------------
Yea? I guess? ....[/QUOTE]
God damn it, Ashley Tisdale. So YOU'RE the one who keeps all us CAGs from getting deals over whoarding slickdeals users? :/

[quote name='Tsnake617']You're angry at him for doing business with Walmart? Walmart won't lose money either way. If they sell the copy of Muramasa, they will probably get $50 for it. To Walmart, he only changed the name of the product being sold.[/QUOTE]
Also, we all know where this is going.

He's going to come back saying Wal-Mart will only break even if they sell his game before the price drops.

You'll say they'll still be making money by selling a game that didn't cost them that much, lets customers do business, and satisfies customers in the long run.

He'll say it's illegal and if people like him keep doing it, Wal-Mart will stop being so lenient with their returns for all the honest people who do returns.

You'll say it's not that big of a moral issue, and Wal-Mart's a big company and can take care of themselves.

And then reworded repetitions of all the above statements.

Let's keep this a nice topic. I wish I knew how to Spoiler tag that so it weren't so long. >_>;

bread's done
Back