Denz's Trading Bonanza - H: PS3, Wii, DS, GBA, PSP, PC W:PS3

please check me for these. i got god of war colelction and other ps3 games. thanks

Mario Strikers Charged
Wario Land: Shake it! (Sealed)
Super Mario Galaxy (Better be good)
Final Fantasy IV (Sealed)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

got ur reply thx.
im not sure tho, is that all u were interested in? cuz my gow collection might be going to a dmc 4 collectors ed. (would u be interested in dmc 4..?). i also have oblivion, batman and bayonetta...altho batman and bayonetta arnt quite done yet... hope to hear back from u soon thx

oblivion
mgs4
batman: aa
bayonetta (no case or booklet)
god of war - in a trade but not finalized
dmc4 collectors ed - will get if i trade god of war for.

k so basically i wont be able to give u god of war or dmc at the same time...since god of war is going to trade for dmc...lemme know. thanks

o i thought u were gonna make the offer...o well...are u sure bayo and dmc4 are the only ones u want? dmc4 is gonna cost u cuz its the collectors ed...and i have no idea how much its worth cuz i dont really see any on ebay except that one for $60 after ship...i could do that for the 2 ds final fantasies (i think theyre around 20 ea) and one more of my wants...(adding gh5 to my list of stuff i like from ur list.)
well bayos also around 60 ish...but mine is lacking case and booklet so i guess its worth less...but i dont know...i dont really see any sort of combination that could fit that price range...

[quote name='beane316']hey, please CML for Wario Land: Shake it! (Sealed). thanks[/QUOTE]

Can do, saw my inbox was full.. cleared it out :)

bread's done
Back