Bionic Commando (360) $8.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 ninja dog

ninja dog

Shoto Guilt

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:09 AM

There wasn't enough oversight on this game to keep Grin from fucking it up. More Capcom employees should have been around to keep them from doing things like the blue radiation encroaching in on the levels so much, not being able to replay any mission and keep what you earned, or even letting you do a new game+. Lots of stupid "how did you guys manage this?" moments (I'm guessing the quality of BC suffered because they also spent time working on Wanted and Terminator).

actually, word is that Capcom's "oversight" got in the way of the game's development and that it was Japan's idea to put in the radiation. Forgot where I read this, some gaf thread.

#62 iRent

iRent

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

I had fun online when I borrowed it through gamefly. If it supported more players online it would have been even more fun.
Posted Image
|AMD Phenom II X4 955 C3|ASRock M3A785GMH/128M AM3|Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3|WD Caviar Blue 500GB|WD Caviar 80 GB|XFX 5850 1GB|NZXT Vulcan|

#63 saetia

saetia

Skyrim 11/11/11

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:24 AM

How long has this deal been dead?
NieR = my GotY.

#64 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:27 AM

How long has this deal been dead?

Doesn't matter because it's on Newegg.

#65 volt1up

volt1up

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:38 AM

and I politely disagree with you disagreeing. I paid full price for B.C., and was not disappointed. It's sad seeing this game get such a bad rep., it's quite a good game. The story may be wacky, but the gameplay is extremely fun.

The only people I've heard complain about it are people who can't get used to the controls, and just end up dying a lot because of it. It seems to be love it or hate it.

I dont see how anybody could have trouble with the controls, you can basically auto-grapple.

Picked it up when it was $20, I got my moneys worth, story is definitely wacky but memorable.

It also has really cool sound fx