Photo
- - - - -

Burnout Paradise Bundles (PSN) ($20 DLC/$30 DLC+Game)

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 Chickenmumbo

Chickenmumbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

The DLC pack for $19.99 was available 5 minutes ago. I couldn't find the DLC and game for $30 tho. I just got the game from EA for $5 bucks so it looks like I'll bite.

#92 Sway42

Sway42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

The ad says "until march 31st" Has any one confirmed if this still is available today or if it got pulled down already?

Considering that it ends today then i would say that today is the last day.

tomorrow it should be down. this deal has been going on for at least 2 months :D
i would seriously hope you are all gamesharing it for maximum cheapness. the dlc and game should go for 6 dollars per each

i still have yet to beat it. :cry:

#93 Chickenmumbo

Chickenmumbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

Considering that it ends today then i would say that today is the last day.

tomorrow it should be down. this deal has been going on for at least 2 months :D
i would seriously hope you are all gamesharing it for maximum cheapness. the dlc and game should go for 6 dollars per each

i still have yet to beat it. :cry:

I didn't know about this until today . Anyone know of open gameshare slot?

#94 Sway42

Sway42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:25 PM

http://www.cheapassg...174965&page=452

gameshare thread

look at the page before that one and see if there are any open slots
if not, post and ask for a new gameshare

time is running out

#95 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Thanks for the reminder, guys.

Been meaning to get this before the sale ended and hadn't got around to it yet.

#96 ryushe

ryushe

Dopey Otaku Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

I bought this a few weeks ago after all of the postive comments in this thread. Paradise is a good game, but I still prefer Burnout 3: Takedown. The two main problems I have with Paradise are:

1) Having to drive around to get to a race. I like going through a menu system... so much faster. It would have been nice if they gave you the option to either drive around or go through a menu to choose a race.
2) In Burnout you are always moving incredibly fast, dodging traffic and other road hazards. Adding in trying to figure out where to turn is not fun to me, and I usually end up missing a turn. I know they throw in some visual clues to help you know when to turn, but when I'm in the heat of racing I usually don't notice them. I prefer the standard race tracks with giant arrow signs and hidden short cuts.

Anyways, still a good game and a great price.

This might have just decided it for me. That's the exact two things that bugged me with the demo and ironically enough, B3:T was also my favorite.

I'll try my luck over at the Gameshare thread, but if I don't get through I'll just pass. Thanks for the bump though.

#97 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:40 PM

I love Burnout Paradise and was really upset this was a PS3-only deal.

If they did a similar deal on the 360, I'd jump on it so fast, I think I'd go back in time.
Posted Image

#98 insix003

insix003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for the reminder, I just picked up the bundle.

#99 Diebythesword

Diebythesword

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

Looks like this is still going on? I remember seeing it when I last checked on Thursday, after the update.

#100 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:34 PM

Looks like this is still going on? I remember seeing it when I last checked on Thursday, after the update.

All of the DLC is still bundled together for $20 (which is a good deal), but I don't think they have the game+DLC bundle for $30 anymore.
Game is $20, and all DLC is $20, but they are separate purchases now. But I might be wrong.

#101 Chickenmumbo

Chickenmumbo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

All of the DLC is still bundled together for $20 (which is a good deal), but I don't think they have the game+DLC bundle for $30 anymore.
Game is $20, and all DLC is $20, but they are separate purchases now. But I might be wrong.

The game plus DLC content was gone when I checked 3/31. I thought the DLC sale was over 4/1. If you have Burnout Paradise all the DLC
(over $100) is a good deal for only $20, better if you can get a gameshare going.

#102 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:53 PM

Yeah i keep thinking I may get the bundle but I really only want BigSurf Island.

#103 fooshnip

fooshnip

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

hmmm.....

I was just able to purchase the Ultimate Bundle on PSN......yet going back in I do not see it as an option anywhere (just the DLC bundle and individual DLC). So there's a chance the Game+DLC bundle may still be available on PS Store if you haven't downloaded anything Burnout Paradise related before. Interesting that it doesn't show up anymore so not sure this helps at all.

I went to:

Games>Bundles>Burnout Paradise Ultimate Bundle

Worth a look around on the store at least if you're still interested in the game+DLC.

#104 animeomega

animeomega

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

If it's still working, I recommend people grab it. The game is definitely worth it.

I accidentally left the Time saver download in my menu and clicked on it yesterday...too much effort to try and fix it cause the download takes forever on my PS3.
[URL="http://swagbucks.com/refer/mn91"]Posted Image[/URL]

I've already gotten $145 worth of Amazon gift cards from here. Give it a shot, there's nothing to lose. It's just a search engine so no effort required either.

#105 Dendaman

Dendaman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

I can confirm as well, this is still live!
Posted Image

#106 Knoxximus

Knoxximus

STOP! POSE FOR THA FRAME!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:23 PM

Just got it myself. If you don't have it, GO GO GO!
Posted ImagePosted Image

MH3:
Code: YTLACG
Name: Knoximus

#107 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

if i have this game on 360 is it worth buying again on ps3 with split second coming out next month?

#108 Sofa King Cheap

Sofa King Cheap

Sofa King Cheap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

So, what will be the price of the DLC bundle after this "sale"? I don't want to end up buying this and find out that it's a permanent price drop.

Also, I take it none of the DLC will be on disc in the future with some kind of "Ultra-Super-Duper-Uber-Mega-Extreme" edition of the game?
"Kyle, I have a full day of watching TV tomorrow. I don't have time to go on a poo hunt right now, okay?" -- a memorable quote from South Park's "A Very Crappy Christmas" episode