XB360 Dragonbll Z Raging Blast 19.90, PC Mass Effect 9.90, Wii Muramasa 19.90 gogamer

jon714

CAGiversary!
XB360 Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast $19.90
Xbox 360 Dynasty Warrior Strikke Force $41.90
xbox 360 Battlefield Bad Company 2 $49.90
PS3 Army of 2 $49.90
PS3 God of War $49.90
PS3 Final Fantansy XIII $49.90
PS3 Battlefield 2 Bad Company $49.90
Wii Muramasa $19.90
PC Battlefiels 2 Bad Company 2 $49.90
PC Wings of Prey $39.90
PC Company of Heroes $3.90
PC Everquest 2 Sentinel's Fate $30.90
PC Bioshock 2 $39.90
PC Napoleon Total War $29.90
PC Mass Effect 2 $39.90
PC Mass Effect $9.90
PC Necrovision $9.90
PC Necrovision Lost Company $34.90
PC Anno 1404 $19.90
PC Anno 1404 Venice Expansion $19.90
PC Civilization 3 $2.90
PC Oblivion $5.90
PC Star Wars Empire at war $7.90
PC Divinty II $29.90
PC Trine $6.90
PC Aliens vs Predator $39.90
PC Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising $24.90
PC Call of Duty Deluxe $9.90
PC Frontlines Fuel of War $3.90
PC Prey $2.90

http://www.gogamer.com/After-XMas-Sale_stcVVcatId551271VVviewcat.htm

So does anyone know if raging blast has a tutorial or something in the game? Because the demo is shit but I think thats likely because it just throws you into a fight without you knowing the controls.

As far as it getting cheaper, its pretty much 60 bucks everywhere else and Burst Limit still runs 20 bucks new so idk.

I've never boughten from them before. Are they trustworthy and reliable? Are all of the games in this sale new, factory-sealed games?

holy crap, Muramusa for just under $20? SOLD!

$22.89 with shipping. Not bad at all. I don't see this game getting any cheaper than that from amazon as it seems like one of those games that will be oop soon.

Is there any disadvantage to buying this DVD version of Mass Effect rather than buying it off Steam? $10 is my favorite number.

(I know it was on sale over the holidays, but I only got a good computer two weeks ago...)

Jumped on Muramasa, eyeing it for a while, wanted to get one before it goes oop, price will definitely go up eventually, just not sure how far down it'll go.

[quote name='DustBoogie']Is there any disadvantage to buying this DVD version of Mass Effect rather than buying it off Steam? $10 is my favorite number.

(I know it was on sale over the holidays, but I only got a good computer two weeks ago...)[/QUOTE]
Mass Effect is an EA game, right? I am not sure you can link it to your Steam account unless it is a Valve product. I am not 100% on that, but I tried to link Spore to my account when I got it and it didn't work.

So I guess the main draw back would be, you have to hold onto that disc, instead of having it just linked to your Steam account.

And, does anyone have a free shipping code? Me wantz!

[quote name='Konflictd']Thanks OP! had to bite on muramasa for $24 shipped[/QUOTE]

Isnt it like $29.99 at gamestop? To me it has to be more of a discount to wait a week or so.. im impatient ha ha

[quote name='DustBoogie']Is there any disadvantage to buying this DVD version of Mass Effect rather than buying it off Steam? $10 is my favorite number.

(I know it was on sale over the holidays, but I only got a good computer two weeks ago...)[/QUOTE]

I see no real advantage to have on Staem. If you close your steam account you loose your games. I rather own my games.

[quote name='tyrekeevans13']anyone know if these are used or brand new? thanks.[/QUOTE]

New... They don't sell used games.

[quote name='halomaster']I see no real advantage to have on Staem. If you close your steam account you loose your games. I rather own my games.[/QUOTE]

Close your Steam account?! Blasphemy!

bread's done
Back