Photo
- - - - -

B1G1 7 Week Rental at Blockbuster Coupon for Charity (In-Store Only)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 odin08

odin08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:39 PM

I was there yesterday picking up RE5 again for $20 for the DLC and they asked if I wanted to donate $1 to a multiple sclerosis foundation for kids and I would get this coupon in return. The cause is nice and the coupon makes it even better. The coupon expires at the end of March. However, I lost the coupon somehow so I can't remember anymore details.

Edit: DVDs Only

Edited by odin08, 19 February 2010 - 04:42 PM.
Forgot Detail

Posted Image

Shameless Referral Links:
Green Man Gaming
GamersGate

#2 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:21 PM

lol, you lost the coupon... at least you made a $1 donation to ms foundation

#3 JLazzuri

JLazzuri

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

Must be a franchise store. Haven't heard anything about this through corporate. YMMV

#4 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:39 AM

Must be a franchise store. Haven't heard anything about this through corporate. YMMV

Same here. I just got back from work and read all the communication updates for the last two weeks and I got nothing.

#5 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:57 AM

Hmm, I'm gonna have to check this out. Since netflix/redbox, I can't stand blockbuster; raping their customer's wallets, refusing to rent their movies for less than 5 bucks a pop?! But if there's good deals on there, I will probably have to get one. That is, if any BB besides yours is actually doing this, lol.

#6 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:01 AM

Hmm, I'm gonna have to check this out. Since netflix/redbox, I can't stand blockbuster; raping their customer's wallets, refusing to rent their movies for less than 5 bucks a pop?! But if there's good deals on there, I will probably have to get one. That is, if any BB besides yours is actually doing this, lol.

More than a week later and there's nothing on my end. My SM is usually on top of promotions like this. It seems to be a franchise promotion.