This OTT was not made by craven_fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.
where-did-it-go.gif

[quote name='munch']brock, I got your ghaime. I'll get it back to you in June.[/QUOTE]
Hell: Go to it.

I heard Fatrakan licked his buddy's taint after a six mile run. What a faaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggooooooootttttttttttttt.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I heard Fatrakan licked his buddy's taint after a six mile run. What a faaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggooooooootttttttttttttt.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I heard Fatrakan licked his buddy's taint after a six mile run. What a faaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggooooooootttttttttttttt.[/QUOTE]
There must be a joke I'm missing here because I know fat Trakan doesn't leave his house.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']There must be a joke I'm missing here because I know fat Trakan doesn't leave his house.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing Fat Trakan runs to is the kitchen.

[quote name='JolietJake']I had no idea you could claim out of pocket medical expenses on your taxes.[/QUOTE]

There are a shit ton of things you can claim.

[quote name='JolietJake']I had no idea you could claim out of pocket medical expenses on your taxes.[/QUOTE]

Good luck hitting the 7.5% of your gross income that makes them qualify. I couldn't do it with my copays and braces... people who generally can get their either have MAJOR procedures done or have a family.

Well considering how little i make, i think i can probably hit it. I'm kind of conflicted on whether i should be happy about that.

-------

Man these spanish language channels have the hottest women on TV.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Am I the only person in the world who loves Becker?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely.

Finished Dante's Inferno. I'm missing 8 achievements. Not sure if I want to play it again in the next 2 days or not to get some of 'em.

[quote name='joe2187']Just finished Dantes inferno as well, bout 10 mins ago.

Not bad, Lucifers giant wang was kind of distracting...[/QUOTE]

Why'd you have to remind me about that... :puke:

Shutter Island was ehhhhhh, alright. Not bad by any stretch, I'm just not sure how I feel with how and what it unraveled.

It teetered on the edge of an M. Night Shyamalan "twist."
In fact, Scorsese seemed scared to reveal anything quickly, and he ended up letting it unfold too slowly. It's not fun when you know the film is trying to get at something, but the time it takes to get there is the least inspired part of the film. The conclusion did justify and make up for preceding bits, I just wasn't truly floored by the movie as a whole. Which isn't as much of a knock as it sounds, I think the movie still accomplished what it set out to do - create a creepy psychological journey.

There were some really incredible and fun scenes in there too. Scorsese's weaker stuff is still better than most of the big films that hit theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back