[Canada] [non-gaming] Best Buy: laptop cases/sleeves/backpacks $3-5 each

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Here are some of them (look around for more):
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/categor...spx?path=40ba673e4502d949eddd69cdf6110a8den01

Not clearance priced since they end in .99 rather than .97, so a PM with FS is possible (though with the 10% difference they'd be paying you). :lol:

The website is kind of messed up if you order a whack of bags at once, so limit your orders. Most if not all are OOS online, so order for ISPU.

FYI GVR people: the Cambie BB seems to be onto this: both my orders were "not filled". They probably pulled stock off the shelves.

I couldn't seem to do ISPU, trying to do the order for Metrotown. The site just gives me an error after I type my VISA password in.

Wow, I remember paying $100 for the Kensington backpack a year and a half ago... now it's going for $3.99? But thanks for the info. Maybe I'll buy a sleeve for my new netbook.

Placed on order for a few bags via ISPU. Hope it gets filled, this is actually something I needed! lol

My order just got cancelled...just checked the site, all the bags I ordered are in-stock in the store I ordered it from, lame!

Spent an hour with CS to get my order through, did not work. Checked store stock, the site indicates there is stock but calling the stores around reveal it is all OOS.

^ Yep. At the Metrotown Best Buy, all gone. They said 30 people came and picked up everything this morning. As I was making my way there from Metrotown I saw the exact bags being sold at the X-Skin place near EB Games at the mall, should have just saved my tirp down there. :bomb:

mine was cancelled as well, all for 4 bags are listed in stock on the website, but apparently its wrong...
wont bother trying other locations

My friend and i tried yesterday...website said it was in stock instore (so we opted for ISPU) but they were actually out of stock :(

Went to the closest Best Buy while out shopping hopefully to find a scrape of some sort and got a pair of 5 dollar backpacks. Not the best ones but my current one is literally tattered so i'm not complaining. The other one is for a classmate.

A small miracle that I didn't want but appreciated it nonetheless. Thank you invisible man!

bread's done
Back