WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2 tbsp natural chunky peanut butter on one piece of whole wheat toast and 1 tbsp Polaner peach preserves plus 1 oz neufchatel cheese on another piece of WW toast. Also 2 cups of coffee

I need some new shoes, and I might just one up Preston and be the whitest person wearing Kobe's.
more than likely just another pair of new balance encaps.. just not sure which color.
[quote name='manthing']You can't even get your stereotypes right.

The only Kool-Aid we drink is RED

:roll:

But it's grape soda all day, every day.[/QUOTE]Grape soda fucking sucks. I'd be a terrible black. :cry:

I found a solution to your Breakfast problem: http://slickdeals.net/?pno=30964&lno=1&afsrc=1 IHOP is offering a free short stack (3 total) pancakes today between 7am and 10pm to celebrate National Pancake Day.

About National Pancake Day

February 23, 2010

Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP has raised more than $3.25 million to support charities in the communities in which it operates. While IHOP's National Pancake Day typically takes place on Shrove Tuesday, this year the company will host its free pancake event on Tuesday, February 23, extending the fundraising window by one week to maximize donations for Children's Miracle Network. With your help, we hope to raise $5 million in five years for Children's Miracle Network and other local charities through your donations in 2010!
Known also as Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras, National Pancake Day dates back several centuries to when the English prepped for fasting during Lent. Strict rules prohibited the eating of all dairy products during Lent, so pancakes were made to use up the supply of eggs, milk, butter and other dairy products...hence the name Pancake Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday.

[quote name='Number83']And Pork Rinds?
[/QUOTE]

Black people aren't the only ones who eat pork rinds, you racist guinea dago.

Google chicharron.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Grape soda fucking sucks. I'd be a terrible black. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yep. Orange soda is way better, and you can get diet orange soda.

[quote name='Number83']I found a solution to your Breakfast problem: IHOP is offering a free short stack (3 total) pancakes today between 7am and 10pm to celebrate National Pancake Day.
[/QUOTE]

Too many bad carbs...plus IHOP fucking sucks. Denny's>>>>>>>>>>>>IHOP

[quote name='tiredfornow']Stop lying.

CORNBREAD, WATERMELON, GRITS, GRAPE KOOL-AID[/QUOTE]
You forgot to mention HOT CHEETOS, NOW AND LATERS.

[quote name='brak']you forgot to mention hot cheetos, now and laters.[/quote]

Sorry, I need to correct this:

FUNYUNS, CHERRY CHANS, FLA-VOR-ICE

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']All caps, bold, and underline when you speak about blacks, Number83.

THEY SMELL LIKE MOTH BALLS.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I'm gonna have some peanut butter honey toast. (That is toast with peanut butter on it and then honey mixed in with the peanut butter.)

There was a giant ant in my shower this morning. I chopped his head off with my gf's shampoo bottle.

Hey, the local black college just made SportsCenter's top 10 twice. Norfolk State U. Ask them what they eat for breakfast.

[quote name='lordwow']I don't eat breakfast.[/QUOTE]

Me either, most of the time.

I think I'm going to Fuddrucker's for lunch though. Ostrich burgers.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm having yogurt in a bottle.[/QUOTE]

Is that anything like yougrt in a tube...Go-Gurt? My kids love that!

[quote name='Number83']Is that anything like yougrt in a tube...Go-Gurt? My kids love that![/QUOTE]

Kinda, I have some noname Mexican brand

yogurt.jpg

I have $80 in free monies I have to spend tonight. $60 in Kohls cash and $20 in Rewardzone bucks.

I've tried those drinkable yogurts and smoothies but I don't find it filling at all compared to regular yogurt in a cup.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I have $80 in free monies I have to spend tonight. $60 in Kohls cash and $20 in Rewardzone bucks.

I've tried those drinkable yogurts and smoothies but I don't find it filling at all compared to regular yogurt in a cup.[/QUOTE]

Thats easy...World of Warcraft time cards!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I have $80 in free monies I have to spend tonight. $60 in Kohls cash and $20 in Rewardzone bucks.
[/QUOTE]
I can help with the kohls cash...

I can't find the WWF thread that's usually in this forum. Maybe everyone already saw this. That undertaker guy's cloak thing got burned on his entrance the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH5lj4W_loA

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh yeah, today is free sandwich day too...maybe I will eat my pizza for breakfast:
[/QUOTE]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The offer isn't valid in Waco. :cry:

[quote name='darthbudge']I'm gonna have some peanut butter honey toast. (That is toast with peanut butter on it and then honey mixed in with the peanut butter.)[/QUOTE]

Oh, so THAT is peanut butter honey. I thought it would be something completely different than peanut butter mixed with honey. Thanks for explaining, bulge!

Speaking iof free sandwiches I just read this...

Worst Wedge Fries
Jack in the Box Bacon Cheddar Wedges
715 calories
45 g fat (13 g saturated, 1 g trans)
905 mg sodium

It doesn’t take a nutritionist to identify the hazards of a grease-soaked, cheese-slathered sack of deep-fried potatoes, but by appearance alone, nobody could guess what’s really at stake when you order this side from Jack’s. The American Heart Association recommends that people cap their trans fat intake at 1 percent of total calories. For people on a 2,000-calorie diet, that’s about 2 grams per day. See the problem? Another issue, of course, is the overload in calories—about one-third your daily allotment!

I wish I had a JitB to try these cheese fries. Make sure to puck up a box for me with your free sandwich!

Also these Chillie Cheese Fries from DQ look like legit murder. Delicious legit murder!

DQChiliCheese.jpg

Seriously though, I think my dog once spit that up in her cage.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What are you shooting?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='chiat']Paper. I was at a shooting range.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, I mean what gun.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='seanr1221']Paper gun.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sean, get out of here you cock block.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking iof free sandwiches I just read this...

I wish I had a JitB to try these cheese fries. Make sure to puck up a box for me with your free sandwich![/QUOTE]

I tried those, they sucked ass. I'd rather stick with the curly fries or jalopeno poppers.

See, I''m not a curly or waffle fry kinda guy. Nor spicy fries. I just want straight fries. But I have grown very fond recently of steak fries at red Robin. And it's an unlimited portion! I wish more places did quality steak fries.

[quote name='st0neface']I have never, ever finished a side of fries at a restaurant. Ever.[/QUOTE]

Same here for various reasons. Especially when they are peppered or have fucked up seasoning on them. That and the fact I get my meal for the main course and not the side of fries, which I randomly choose based on what other sides are available.

[quote name='DT778']:lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']See, I''m not a curly or waffle fry kinda guy. Nor spicy fries. I just want straight fries. But I have grown very fond recently of steak fries at red Robin. And it's an unlimited portion! I wish more places did quality steak fries.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't a fan of waffle fries either, but then I had Chick-Fil-A waffle fries...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back