Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:34 PM

the online is awful. Everyone spams and no one tries to put combos together. It's all about pain support and then making sure your UJ hits. cheese = lame

How long have you been playing? Isn't one of the trophies to get all the titles? including playing 30 times with each character? o_O

Meh, you only fight the spammers a lot in the lower ranks since after a while you run into people who can beat the spammers in the higher ranks...and sometimes people who are just better spammers. Deidaras Square combo where he rides on a bird, then air combos is easily beaten by Ninja Moving all the time and just throwing regular shuriken. Rasengan dudes can be caught in a UJ if you have enough chakra or block then grab.

I've been playing for awhile... 32 hours in story mode alone. About 190 online matches, like 94-98, and the 30 character titles I did in free battle. Example Gaara vs Gaara, 10 second time limit, 1 player handicap maxed. Use Gaaras defense lowering thing then use 1 UJ, followed by his Jutsu and you can finish the fight with like 4 or 5 count left, and you only have to do it 15 times if its 1p v 2p both as player X.

I already had all trophies but the 30 character use titles for the All Titles trophy, so I figured I'd just go for it. 30 Character use titles WAS SUPER BORING, but the rest was fun.

Posted Image