0.01 cents Nintendo DS stylus, almost free

My theory is that these either "fell off a truck", or that you will start to receive random charges to your paypal account. I've dealt with sites like this before and let me tell you, it's not pretty.

[quote name='RchrdJ']My theory is that these either "fell off a truck", or that you will start to receive random charges to your paypal account. I've dealt with sites like this before and let me tell you, it's not pretty.[/QUOTE]

How exactly do you get "random charges to your paypal account"? It's not a credit card... Monies don't get sent with it unless you send them :roll: Perhaps they can start spamming you payment requests, but forwarding problems like that to [email protected] would solve that quickly enough.

[quote name='derpderp']Hi i hope you will like it, its almost a freebie!

0.01 + free shipping DS stylus. hard to beat this deal.

ndslstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=122

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Hey I see your a newbie so I wanted to give you a tip for your next thread . if you put www. in front of the URL you put down it will make a clickable link so fellow CAGs dont have to copy and paste . Just a suggestion :D

[quote name='Hockridge']Got a random stylus today...no invoice or anything. Must be from this ahahaha.[/QUOTE]

me too. i was actually quite cautious about the envelope -- it seemed very... suspicious. lol.

got a lime green one.

[quote name='inconspikuous']me too. i was actually quite cautious about the envelope -- it seemed very... suspicious. lol.

got a lime green one.[/QUOTE]

can you explain me what is an suspicious envelope for you?

red and green wires coming from it and a *tic tic tic* sound?

come on... :roll:

They don't appear to be official Nintendo ones and you can use PayPal. I doubt they're very expensive to make. There's nothing to worry about. It's a good way to attract new customers to their site.

Got mine as well. They look fine. Either way it was a 2 cent loss and I doubt they'd use paypal if they were trying to be a penny-scammer.

Got mine today, black. Can't realy understand why the site is even selling these. I paid 0.01 and it must have costed him more. (At least a .56 stamp + envolope + product). He even refunded the extra $0.09 for the other 9 that I ordered. (The kids at the hospital always lose the styluses!)

bread's done
Back