Prototype (360), Metroid Prime Trilogy 19.99 each at pcrichards.com!!!

Shipping is not terrible, either...hmmm...

Anybody have any experience with this website? I see they have stores, but I've never heard of them.

Thats an amazing deal on Metroid Prime Trilogy!! I hope they fixed the site and dont sell more than they have like when I ordered ninja gaiden sigma 2. Thanks OP!

[quote name='spcheap']metroid prime soldout, that was fast[/QUOTE]

Yep, sold out while I was trying to check out on the website.

Yeah... PCRichard failed epically on their last sale. Wouldn't guarantee that your order will actually ship. Well... I suppose they could have fixed their online inventory system, but I wouldn't count on it.

I would think Protoype might be heading to that price in other places especially given that Gamefly has it on sale too used.

LOL. I remember the last PC Richard topic and how many people swore they would never deal with the company again after that NGS2 and Halo 3 LE order cancellation fiasco.

damn, just missed mpt. oh well, thanks op!

Also, pcrichards.com is just fine, ignore the naysayers. I'm glad their videogame clearance page has turned out to be so terrific.

I was checking out earlier this morning with Metroid Prime Trilogy and once I hit the final step to submit my order it was gone....BOO

Not sure about ordering online but they have stores near me. They are reliable, they're like Best Buy or Circuit City just not as big of a retail chain.

[quote name='GenPirate']Not sure about ordering online but they have stores near me. They are reliable, they're like Best Buy or Circuit City just not as big of a retail chain.[/QUOTE]

yeah its more of a family ran type business...good stuff

Hi All-

I was reading thru the threads, and thought I'd help with some of your questions. We are a family owned business, and are in our 100th year. We have 57 brick & mortar locations in the NY/NJ/CT area, and are expanding into PA over the next few months.

I completely understand the fact that many of you are hesitant to buy from us based on what happened a few weeks ago, however I assure you that this issue has been resolved. On the clearance page, we have also added the actual quantities left on each title , and have added the ability to filter by platform.

We are excited to be able to offer these titles at these prices, and we try to add new titles once a week.

Thanks,
Steve

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Hi All-

I was reading thru the threads, and thought I'd help with some of your questions. We are a family owned business, and are in our 100th year. We have 57 brick & mortar locations in the NY/NJ/CT area, and are expanding into PA over the next few months.

I completely understand the fact that many of you are hesitant to buy from us based on what happened a few weeks ago, however I assure you that this issue has been resolved. On the clearance page, we have also added the actual quantities left on each title , and have added the ability to filter by platform.

We are excited to be able to offer these titles at these prices, and we try to add new titles once a week.

Thanks,
Steve[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Are these prices valid in store?[/QUOTE]
I was wondering that same question myself. It is very messy out so if I try I want a win on this one. It would be nice if the inventory were conected.

Although PC Richard seems to still have problems keeping their web page up to date with what they actually have in stock (even after the fiasco with Halo 3 LE and NGS2) and they charge you when a pre-order is made even if they have no intention of fulfilling the order, their customer service seems pretty good at trying to make the bad situations a little more bearable. I got a nice phone call yesterday after 3 separate order cancellations and the CSR actually seemed to be interested in making the situation better.

TLDR version: PC Richard's online store is pretty awful but their customer service seems to make up for that.

Missed out on Metroid Prime again. I really hope Nintendo prints more copies. I'm not sure what would be better: hearing the hoarders bitch and moan, or actually getting a chance to play these games.

I went to grab Metroid but it was out... BB had a few copies in where I live but they were still wanting $50 for them. I know it's worth it (but I'm cheap)...

The clusterfuck they had with processing the orders last time was ridiculous, but at least they made changes to correct problems with their website pretty quickly. Looks like they're trying to do right by people.

Metroid collection for $20 is a good deal, wish I could have got in on it :whistle2:(.

2i1gqo1.png

CAG who received Halo 3 / Sigma 2 CAG who did not

Dangit missed out on Metriod Trilogy and Prototype again. Would of loved to get those for $20, especially since Trilogy is going out of production.

To those concerned, yes they are legit. I got my Halo 3 LE all in one piece, unopened and not tampered with. Adding the number of instock items should help eliminate the confusion we all had a couple weeks ago. If they keep having clearance deals like this on games, they'll be a great site to keep an eye on.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Are these prices valid in store?[/QUOTE]

Turns out, yes. Yes they are. And if they're out, they can have one shipped to the store from the warehouse for you, but you have to pay upfront.

Sweet! Just got a e-mail saying my Metroid Prime just shipped. I was hesitant considering I got shafted on NGS2 last time, but it looks like everything is fixed.

[quote name='GenPirate']Not sure about ordering online but they have stores near me. They are reliable, they're like Best Buy or Circuit City just not as big of a retail chain.[/QUOTE]

in my area they are taking over a couple empty CC stores. i dont think any of them are actually open yet but they are putting ads in the sunday papers

Can we put this online dead possible YMMV. I keep checking to see, Metroid, and now the page doesn't even display anymore ...

[quote name='P.C. Richard & Son']Hi All-

Thanks,
Steve[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post, Steve.

Awesome to see a retailer reach out to us directly like that. Can't wait to check out the local stores when they open.

bread's done
Back