Photo
- - - - -

Prototype (360), Metroid Prime Trilogy 19.99 each at pcrichards.com!!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 mitnosi

mitnosi

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

Got Halo 3 LE from them last time, they are legit.

#32 rawrker

rawrker

Supreme Llama Tickler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:35 PM

Dangit missed out on Metriod Trilogy and Prototype again. Would of loved to get those for $20, especially since Trilogy is going out of production.

To those concerned, yes they are legit. I got my Halo 3 LE all in one piece, unopened and not tampered with. Adding the number of instock items should help eliminate the confusion we all had a couple weeks ago. If they keep having clearance deals like this on games, they'll be a great site to keep an eye on.

#33 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

Are these prices valid in store?

Turns out, yes. Yes they are. And if they're out, they can have one shipped to the store from the warehouse for you, but you have to pay upfront.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 BrownCracker

BrownCracker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:23 PM

Sweet! Just got a e-mail saying my Metroid Prime just shipped. I was hesitant considering I got shafted on NGS2 last time, but it looks like everything is fixed.

#35 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

Not sure about ordering online but they have stores near me. They are reliable, they're like Best Buy or Circuit City just not as big of a retail chain.

in my area they are taking over a couple empty CC stores. i dont think any of them are actually open yet but they are putting ads in the sunday papers

#36 h8b1llg8ts

h8b1llg8ts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

Can we put this online dead possible YMMV. I keep checking to see, Metroid, and now the page doesn't even display anymore ...

Making Love To You Was Never Second Best ...
sig.gif

Second best website to CAG: www.consolecolors.com

#37 urmomlikesme

urmomlikesme

Random Fart Noise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:45 PM

Wow those Metroid trilogy games sold fast. Wish I could have gotten my hands on one.
Posted Image

#38 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hi All-

I was reading thru the threads, and thought I'd help with some of your questions. We are a family owned business, and are in our 100th year. We have 57 brick & mortar locations in the NY/NJ/CT area, and are expanding into PA over the next few months.

I completely understand the fact that many of you are hesitant to buy from us based on what happened a few weeks ago, however I assure you that this issue has been resolved. On the clearance page, we have also added the actual quantities left on each title , and have added the ability to filter by platform.

We are excited to be able to offer these titles at these prices, and we try to add new titles once a week.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks for the post, Steve.

#39 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

Awesome to see a retailer reach out to us directly like that. Can't wait to check out the local stores when they open.

#40 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:32 PM

Dammit... Trilogy is OOS already. Fuck.

Currently playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║