#32 TheJerseyKush

TheJerseyKush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

Pretty cool system hope it get's more and more entries

It's sad but this system shows you just how little you get for your games :P

its not even worth it half the time.

i took my ps2, all the controllers and memory cards and everything else i had, i had about 90 games for it, and went to gamestop, only got about 350 for everything, granted its an old system, but i was pretty happy, walked out of there with exactly what i was hoping to get for my 360, but when you think about how much spent on the ps2 stuff and how much its really worth in reality, it is indeed sad. how a 50 dollar game, can be worth 50 cents in the course of a few years.

#33 shaxster

shaxster

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Why can't CAG Newbies post data? I live in the UK, and the only other CAG who is posting data for the UK is John. I have some trade-in data for the UK, but I can't post it. This means that the two games currently on the Trade In Value Checker for the UK won't have other games joining them on that list. If I post the values here can someone add them for me, because otherwise they might become out of date.

Here are the values, taken from Gamestation in the UK on Sun 28th Feb:
Mass Effect 2(Xbox 360) -£25
MAG (PS3)- £25
Army of Two: The 40th Day (PS3, 360)- £22
Grand Theft Auto: Tales From Liberty City (360) -£20
Fifa 10 (360) - £18
Uncharted 2 (PS3) - £18

#34 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:07 AM

Why can't CAG Newbies post data?

We can make individual exceptions to the rule. Please PM John and see what he says.

#35 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:09 AM

Amazon trade-in values are now collected automatically. User submissions are no longer necessary. We will be changing the interface soon to reflect this.

#36 xflamingtaco

xflamingtaco

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:07 PM

Are the gamestop TIV's accurate? I saw that they are taking Bioshock 2 (XB360) for $40. Is that with the 50% extra trade in credit? In the 50% TIV thread it shows that they are giving $25 dollars for it. I'd really like to know which is correct... : /

#37 JP

JP

Member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Are the gamestop TIV's accurate? I saw that they are taking Bioshock 2 (XB360) for $40. Is that with the 50% extra trade in credit? In the 50% TIV thread it shows that they are giving $25 dollars for it. I'd really like to know which is correct... : /

That is with the extra 50% and EDGE card bonus. The $25 is the correct base value. With user submissions, sometimes people don't input the base values.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.