Saints Row 2 CE (360) - $19.99 +Tax, .99 Shipping @ Sears.com

thats the REG. edition ? I know you recieved the CE but what if it isnt for everybody . But I will definately order if someone else confirms :D Thnx OP

Is this a good price for the Collector's Edition?

Xbox 360 Collector's Edition Features Include:
Saints Row 2 Game
Saints Row 2 Embossed Tin
Saints Row 2 Money Clip
Double-Sided Game Poster/Map
Exclusive Art Book
Silver Bullet Shaped 512 MB USB Thumb Drive*

[quote name='bigdogn12']Is this a good price for the Collector's Edition?

Xbox 360 Collector's Edition Features Include:
Saints Row 2 Game
Saints Row 2 Embossed Tin
Saints Row 2 Money Clip
Double-Sided Game Poster/Map
Exclusive Art Book
Silver Bullet Shaped 512 MB USB Thumb Drive*[/QUOTE]

YESS it is selling for $59-65 new on Amazon :D

meh, if only the game was better. This one was like a movie sequel..lets use all the same ideas as the first, not fix ANYTHING, and put it out there for people..

I'm giving this a shot, although I don't know why. I did get 8% bcb however which should be enough to more or less negate tax and shipping.

Can't believe i paid full price for mine lol.

i like the game better the GTA just because the way it controls.

Fantastic game, I bought it at Best Buy when they were having a clearance on some CE's...was marked at this price, but they gave it to me for $9.99. Score!

I highly recommend this to people.

If you live in a rough neighborhood you can carry around the bullet shaped flash drive to show everyone what a hard nerd you are.

Saved my life more than once...

[quote name='bvharris']Anyone know how good Sears.com's return policy is if I order and the Reg. edition shows up?[/QUOTE]

Depends.I bought metal gear for the psp and they sent me the wrong 1 so I figured I just return it at the store and have em order me a new 1.Well they wouldn't refund my shipping and gave me some problems.So I say if your just gonna send it back in the mail if its the wrong 1 your fine, other wise I'd wouldnt try to in-store return it

Bought mine at BB back when it was on clearance. Not worth it. I think I played the game for a few hours and that was it. Wish I never bought it, but couldn't resist the CE being so cheap.

Its the CE(wrong picture), if you take the model number and enter it on Amazon (55057 xbox 360) it comes up as the CE. Also the OP received his game and it was the CE.

[quote name='PDJ']Bought mine at BB back when it was on clearance. Not worth it. I think I played the game for a few hours and that was it. Wish I never bought it, but couldn't resist the CE being so cheap.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I thought the game was pretty bad. I played it for a few hours then gave up. Also tried the first one, same result.

Just placed an order, I had been waiting for this game to fall in price before adding it to the backlog. What a deal for the CE!

Pretty good game, got the CE edition at an FYE store closing sale for 9$. Completely worth it. Just finished the story last night with over 40 hours into it. Co-op makes it amazing.

[quote name='token2k6']meh, if only the game was better. This one was like a movie sequel..lets use all the same ideas as the first, not fix ANYTHING, and put it out there for people..[/QUOTE]

I never got into the first one, but this one a blast. Most entertaining sandbox game I've played this gen (I have a soft spot for the PS2 GTA games).

In for 1, thanks OP! :)

I chose not to use Bing because of the 40 maximum uses. The savings is like $1.60 at 8%.

Is there a way to get around that 40 maximum uses to get unlimited uses?

I don't understand how people could knock this game. It was fantastic, well-written, goofy fun. Far better than the pretentious GTA 4 in that I didn't have to hang out with friends and watch 5 minute cut scenes to advance.

Additionally, the ONLINE COOP was outstanding, with every minigame adding a cooperative element to make it play differently than it did in single player. This was made by Volition (Freespace, Red Faction:Guerilla) who has a track record for great game production that gets overlooked.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']this game is a glitch fest , have fun[/QUOTE]

Game froze on me twice in 40 hours of play. Maybe some minor gitches I've forgotten about but nothing that really stood out to me. There are a few oddities technically (cars and peds can disappear almost immediately after panning the cam away from them, then you rotate it back and everyone's gone LOL), but nothing I'd really describe as a glitch. This is the ps3 version, I heard PC had problems so not sure if you're talking about that.

And to answer someone else's questions, there are mid-mission checkpoints in this game. Wouldn't be surprised if R* saw how well it worked here and decided to add it to the GTA episodes.

bread's done
Back