Photo
- - - - -

W: Tomb Raider PS4/Pokemon games PS3 H: PS4, PS3, Vita, DS, 3DS, PSP, Wii, Wii U

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

Poll: Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:26 AM

Currently looking for:

Tomb Raider Definitive PS4

Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen

Pokemon White/Black 2

Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald

Thief PS4

Bravely Default

**Please see the list below to make your offer!**

Although the below are currently not listed for sale or trade, the right offer is always out there. ;)

Personal Collection:

Spoiler

Edited by Mixer23, 14 April 2014 - 11:02 PM.

#2 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

Morning Bump

#3 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

Evening bump

#4 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

hey CML for SW sith edition on ps3

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#5 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

CML for inFamous, Killzone 2, Bioshock 2

#6 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:45 PM

PMed with video game figures info.

#7 TheRockBoS

TheRockBoS

Who do u think I am?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

CML for PSP

#8 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:21 PM

@SativaSam & TheRockBoS, didn't see anything, sorry. The rest of you, PM's sent.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#9 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:44 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#10 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

Wednesday bump!

#11 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

Bump

#12 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:50 AM

B-u-m-p

#13 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

Sunday Bump

#14 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

bump

#15 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:52 PM

bump

#16 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

Bump!

#17 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:44 AM

Bump

#18 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:16 AM

bump

#19 martinG

martinG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:26 AM

cml for ff13
Posted Image

#20 nbalive2005

nbalive2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:28 AM

CML.
Really interested in Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, GOW Collection and FF13

#21 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

@ martinG & nbalive2005 -Sorry, didn't see anything.

Also, bump

#22 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

accidental post, sorry

Edited by Mixer236, 16 March 2010 - 12:59 AM.
Failing

#23 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:51 PM

Bump!

#24 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:01 AM

bump

#25 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:56 AM

bump

#26 GameOverSuckas

GameOverSuckas

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:04 AM

what do you want for infamous

#27 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

bump

#28 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:10 PM

Bump

#29 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

bump

#30 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

bump