Photo
- - - - -

W: Tomb Raider PS4/Pokemon games PS3 H: PS4, PS3, Vita, DS, 3DS, PSP, Wii, Wii U

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

Poll: Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#32 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:56 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#33 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:04 AM

bump

#34 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:46 AM

bump

#35 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

Getting back in the game bump

#36 enemyofusall

enemyofusall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

hey dude can you cml for:
Secret Agent Clank
Final Fantasy II

The only thing I have from your wants is mlb 10 the show but just let me know.

gallery_474050_8161_61772.jpg

#37 gr8asianman

gr8asianman

◕‿‿◕

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:22 PM

Please cml for :ps3:Borderlands. Bump-o.

fs_overall.png

sig.gif

#38 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:50 AM

@gr8sianman - Sorry, didn't see anything I wanted terribly bad... That's a good list you've got there though.

@enemyofusall - PM sent

#39 Megiddo_CAG

Megiddo_CAG

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:53 AM

bump cml

#40 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:21 PM

Bump

#41 Bullitt24

Bullitt24

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:44 PM

Still want bad company 2 or resident evil 5 gold edition?

#42 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:21 PM

morning after bump

#43 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2010 - 05:00 PM

Bump

#44 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:30 PM

Bump

#45 sirplue

sirplue

is truly, outrageous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:42 PM

pm'd

#46 thepattenfactor

thepattenfactor

Resident Caffeinated Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:44 AM

I have a Bioshock "Little Sister" figurine if you're interested.

#47 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:30 PM

I already got one of those, japatten. Thanks anyway!

And, BUMP!

#48 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:54 PM

bump

#49 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:30 AM

bump

#50 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:21 AM

bump

#51 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:25 PM

bump

#52 Nightfox31

Nightfox31

Aya Brea Lover

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:58 PM

Could you please CML for the following:
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Limited Case(Does the game come with it?)
Metroid Prime Trilogy

Thanks!
Now Playing:
Posted Image Ghostbusters
Posted Image Castlevania Chronicles
:ps2: Futurama
Posted Image The Lost Vikings
Posted Image
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292177

#53 GtotheA

GtotheA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:37 PM

hey man can you CML for
Final Fantasy IV
Scribblenauts
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

BUMP!

#54 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:11 AM

bump

#55 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:16 AM

Are you looking for this?
Posted Image

#56 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:53 AM

Are you looking for this?
Posted Image

That is something I'd want... If the deal or whatever was right(I know it would cost quite a bit to ship). Thoughts?

#57 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:00 PM

bump

#58 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:58 AM

Yeah, shipping would be a big part of it. I'm open to offers pre-shipping though and then I'll ship any method you would like. I have shipped these both EMS and surface before with no issues.

I would be open to cash, or a cash/trade combo offer.

#59 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:59 AM

Yeah, shipping would be a big part of it. I'm open to offers pre-shipping though and then I'll ship any method you would like. I have shipped these both EMS and surface before with no issues.

I would be open to cash, or a cash/trade combo offer.

Ok, then. To start off, is there anything you'd be interested in?

#60 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:31 AM

bump