Photo
- - - - -

W: Tomb Raider PS4/Pokemon games PS3 H: PS4, PS3, Vita, DS, 3DS, PSP, Wii, Wii U

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

Poll: Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

Lowball, or not to Lowball? Sale only?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#121 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#122 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

bump

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#123 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

bump

#124 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:59 AM

bump

#125 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

bump

#126 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:17 PM

bump

#127 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:37 PM

Just re-expressing interest in a trade, if you decide not to sell. Thanks.

#128 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

bump

#129 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:30 PM

bump

#130 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:20 PM

2 days before lowball bump!

#131 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:01 AM

bump

#132 Lubacca

Lubacca

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:20 AM

PM sent

#133 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:47 AM

Pending a trade for L.A. Noire, but bump for Bulletstorm!

#134 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

bum again!

#135 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:11 AM

bump

#136 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:44 AM

bump

#137 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

bumparoo!

#138 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:20 PM

bump

#139 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:35 AM

bump

#140 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:31 AM

bump

#141 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

bump

#142 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

bump

#143 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:41 AM

bumpppp

#144 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

bump

#145 koolhand nick

koolhand nick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

Free bump!

#146 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

To the top!

#147 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:34 AM

bump

#148 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

bump

#149 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

bump

#150 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

bump